Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Abdul Salam al-Maliki confirmed that speed up the legislation of the oil and gas law is a priority of the National Alliance in the next phase.

ALBUNDY

MP: Legislate the law of oil and gas is priority to the National Alliance in the next phase.     13/03/2013   10:35:00    

BAGHDAD / NINA / MP, of the state of law coalition, Abdul Salam al-Maliki confirmed that speed up the legislation of the oil and gas law is a priority of the National Alliance in the next phase.

Maliki said in a press statement today 13, March: "The National Alliance agreed on the importance and need to quickly passing the laws that serve the interests of the Iraqi citizen, including the law of oil and gas."

He said: "Legislating the oil and gas law has become an urgent necessity in this period to resolve all contentious points between the central government and the Kurdistan region and other provinces produce oil , because its delaying create blurry and leave the door open to all sides of the judgment in creating chaos in this important file that represents the backbone of the economy of Iraq. "

He said: " all points and all proposals related to the law completed and have been discussed and there is no longer any justification for postponing the vote after it was postponed for a long time because of the compromises that we see it has become no value, so it has become imperative to solve this as soon as possible through the vote."

He said: "The next stage became articulated stage to pass all broken laws, where we expect to pass all service and politics laws through majority including the law of infrastructure and social security, parties and Unified Retirement which their approval delay reflected on the smooth work of the government and cause extensive damage on the overall fact of the service."

Maliki stressed that: the National Alliance, with the rest of the national parties believe in the option of a majority, are determined to pass those laws, "calling the presidency of the parliament to" put those laws in the agenda of the coming sessions to be resolved through voting. "/ End

THE LINK :

• Upvote 2

MP: Legislate the law of oil and gas is priority to the National Alliance in the next phase. print-icon.gif save-icon.gif 13/03/2013 10:35:00 336669_Med.jpg  

BAGHDAD / NINA / MP, of the state of law coalition, Abdul Salam al-Maliki confirmed that speed up the legislation of the oil and gas law is a priority of the National Alliance in the next phase.

Maliki said in a press statement today 13, March: "The National Alliance agreed on the importance and need to quickly passing the laws that serve the interests of the Iraqi citizen, including the law of oil and gas."

He said: "Legislating the oil and gas law has become an urgent necessity in this period to resolve all contentious points between the central government and the Kurdistan region and other provinces produce oil , because its delaying create blurry and leave the door open to all sides of the judgment in creating chaos in this important file that represents the backbone of the economy of Iraq. "

He said: " all points and all proposals related to the law completed and have been discussed and there is no longer any justification for postponing the vote after it was postponed for a long time because of the compromises that we see it has become no value, so it has become imperative to solve this as soon as possible through the vote."

He said: "The next stage became articulated stage to pass all broken laws, where we expect to pass all service and politics laws through majority including the law of infrastructure and social security, parties and Unified Retirement which their approval delay reflected on the smooth work of the government and cause extensive damage on the overall fact of the service."

Maliki stressed that: the National Alliance, with the rest of the national parties believe in the option of a majority, are determined to pass those laws, "calling the presidency of the parliament to" put those laws in the agenda of the coming sessions to be resolved through voting. "/ End

http://www.ninanews.com/english/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=GGJJJM

Naaaa bunch of B.S.   As we have seen how they get stuff done it's always takes forever.  Passing these laws through voting, well take forever, probably the rest of this year.

I've always thought the Dinar was for real, but it don't look like this will ever happen. Thats the first time i have ever said that. I'm a looseing my faith

in the Dinar.  There NOT in a hurry to do this.  Printing up New Currency will be next, it will be all over with if they do that. The currency we hold now, will be no good.

Very possible for that to happen.  I hope im wrong, but, it's like this every year, same oh crap. Just hang out right here, you will see it again next year.

Man i hate to say all this about the Dinar, but it's True. Again, i hope im wrong, it's just to good to believe.

Naaaa bunch of B.S.   As we have seen how they get stuff done it's always takes forever.  Passing these laws through voting, well take forever, probably the rest of this year.

I've always thought the Dinar was for real, but it don't look like this will ever happen. Thats the first time i have ever said that. I'm a looseing my faith

in the Dinar.  There NOT in a hurry to do this.  Printing up New Currency will be next, it will be all over with if they do that. The currency we hold now, will be no good.

Very possible for that to happen.  I hope im wrong, but, it's like this every year, same oh crap. Just hang out right here, you will see it again next year.

Man i hate to say all this about the Dinar, but it's True. Again, i hope im wrong, it's just to good to believe.

You feel better now?  Good...

You may sell your dinar now....

• Upvote 1

Yep, it's a priority to us, too!

Hey, Reel, I know you're burned out, but maybe take a few steps back and take a break. You'll know when it happens. Just keep reminding yourself that anything is possible. IF the stories are true that so many governments also hold the IQD, there's no way they would scr3w everybody. It would be catastrophic for them on the world stage. They would lose face, which of course is more an Asian fear, but they would be cutting off their noses to spite their faces. That move would make them perhaps richest in the region but also most hated. They likely have alliances with others in the region (Iran, who knows who else) and would be hurting them as well. No, they aren't going to do that. Just step away from the news for a while. Take a walk, go fishing, bike riding, read a book... just take your mind off the IQD for a while. It'll be here when you have time to clear your mind. We'll be waiting.

KK