Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

37 IRAQI OFFICIALS EMBEZZLED more than 1 TRILLION DINARS, went ABROAD and did not recover one dinar! (11-03-2013 )

ALBUNDY

Integrity: 37 Iraqi officials embezzled more than trillion dinars, went abroad and did not recover one dinar

11-03-2013

Recovery of service revealed the integrity Commission in its first annual report prepared after its formation on its work for the year 2012, the financial and administrative corruption that escaped out of Iraq more than trillion Iraqi dinar, the 37 officials three ministers involved in corruption had managed to leave Iraq corruption, indicating that it has conducted nearly 300 address "all" but did recover DT.

The Chamber said in its annual report for the year 2012 and got (range), the "administrative corruption to astrdadaha funds outside Iraq were trillion and fourteen billion and one hundred and fourteen million four hundred and eighty-seven and five hundred dinars (1.014.114.487.500) she did not recover until the DT one of the money that was embezzled within the processes of administrative corruption.

The Chamber said in its report that "the number of feline officials accused of embezzling the money and fleeing to overseas reached 37 liable", "the three Ministers and above, nine Director Generals and 25 others without a General Manager.

The Chamber said in its report that "corrupt files on fugitives to the 55 files saved seven of ten and recover one file", stating that "37 cases of corruption to retrieve files remain as rounded."

The Chamber said it held 40 meetings and talks in the presence of the Director or a staff member by 2012 ", noting that" the meetings were between nine and fourteen and seventeen of the Chambers and offices of the integrity Commission. "

Although the jurisdiction of the Commission is to recover funds accused of embezzlement and corruption, it said in its report that it had conducted a formal address but 296 is not one of them with the outside, the internal address, 251-45 address was with integrity and offices, and thus the Chamber said it was unable to recover the amount of more than one trillion dinars voyeur and smuggled abroad and could not recover any official from a list of thirty-seven of those involved in corruption cases.

Recovery circle formed of body integrity in July 2012 under law No. 30 for 2011 and a staff of 13 employees, five of whom investigators and legal and three administrators and three from the rest of the terms.

Recovery service consists of two directorates (financial recovery and the recovery of the accused) Directorate is composed of several sections, asset recovery is a division of international coordination and information and financial analysis and internal coordination, planning and follow-up, and administrative section, section, Department of judicial cooperation.

The Directorate consists of three accused sections of the recovery, is a division of international coordination and information section, Department of internal coordination.

The Sadrists said on its current campaign to collect signatures for the questioning of Chief integrity "concealment" to the Islamic Dawa party officials involved in administrative and financial corruption and accused him of dealing with corrupt files by "selective", blaming Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki for "rampant corruption" in the Labour Inspectorate of the Ministry of health.

The integrity Commission, called in (December 8, 2012 in the past), to issue a code of conduct to maintain public money in conjunction with the media, and emphasized the role of the media in the fight against corruption.

The phenomenon of corruption is the biggest challenge to the security of the Iraqi Government since the US-led war on Iraq in 2003.

And levels of corruption in Iraq amounted to a specialized international organizations has led to the most corrupt countries in the world, solving Iraq in 2012 last ranked third in terms of the level of corruption.

The integrity Commission, declared on 4 February 2013 the current assignment of 6,000 suspected corruption cases to the competent courts by the year 2012, that the amounts of the transactions where corrupt practices exceeded 1 trillion dinars.

Read more: http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sotaliraq.com%2Fmobile-news.php%3Fid%3D91623

I thought Iraq Dinar isn't recognized internationally yet and is still considered worthless. Am I wrong? I hope I was wrong. Then the question comes to mind is " What are the specific reasons why they ( Iraqi Officials ) brought trillion of Dinars out of the country " ? Why didn't they just bring $ trillion of dollars ( instead of Trillion of Dinars ) out of Iraq? Which country ( out of Iraq ) do all of you think will accept Iraq Dinar when putting them in the bank? Is this the sign we close to RV? I hope I was wrong.

I thought Iraq Dinar isn't recognized internationally yet and is still considered worthless. Am I wrong? I hope I was wrong. Then the question comes to mind is " What are the specific reasons why they ( Iraqi Officials ) brought trillion of Dinars out of the country " ? Why didn't they just bring $ trillion of dollars ( instead of Trillion of Dinars ) out of Iraq? Which country ( out of Iraq ) do all of you think will accept Iraq Dinar when putting them in the bank? Is this the sign we close to RV? I hope I was wrong.

If the dinar revalues to a good value they would have trillions when they decide to cash it in for USD, They flee live outside Iraq and live the good life.  Think about it why even bring it outside of Iraq if their wasn't anything gonna happen with their currency in value, they know something and its very convenient. Corruption at its core but no worse then what Washington does. Im guessing Jordan will be the country for them to flee to cash in.

Edited by easyrider

See, here's how I view this. This article was written for Iraqi consumption, not ours, and therefore, it's in terms they would understand. Do you really think these thieves loaded up their suitcases with Dinar? Not, a chance. Try US Dollars, Pounds, Euros, or Yen. And, as we all know, they're accepted everywhere. A Trillion Dinar, on the other hand, gets you a very large doorstop. Hopefully, that will soon change. :)

mcuman: " This article was written for Iraqi consumption, not ours " , may be you are right. But the question is still " why would the Iraqi Officials bring trillions of Dinars out of Iraq if Iraq dinar hasn't traded internationally yet? which banks accept Iraq dinar out of Iraq? just out of curiosity,  since the Iraqi Officals already brought trillions of dinars out of Iraq, which country do you think they already deposited trillions of dinars in the bank?

OZmosis : " Maybe they sold the dinar to dealers ??? " , may be you are half right.