Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Here's what my frank said

DinarThug

LOL.....Thanks DinarThug...I needed a bit of humor this morning.    

I believe he was broadcasting from his BLUE COUCH...!  

Does anybody have the Cliff Notes for an abbreviated highlight of the call, because I have a busy day...??? (LOL) :confused2: 

• Upvote 3

Thanks Thugster!!!!

I am calling this "No Way", because if they were letting out the LD's, it would be in the news section, I am sure.  Yota, Knight, or AL, would have caught that right away, so I would probably save a little time, and not listen in on old Frank.  I am not calling him a liar or pumper, because I don't think that is his problem!!  Maybe a little too much Jack Daniels, sitting on a blue couch, may have some negative effects!!!! :shrug:

Anyway, lets hope those LD's hit soon!!!!

Go RV or RI !!!!

:bravo:

• Upvote 3

I can sum it all up without reading it. rvs a coming....just got word lower deboms are out.....imf talked with s, m, sent it to t. then t gave it to deltas buddy......who gave it to delta who heard it from his friend at the cbi. its here.

probably goes something like that. as we end in prayer for us to be wealthy.....so we can be nice to others

• Upvote 5

CNN. Broadcasting While Trying To Figure Out If The Merchant Was Given LD's Or LSD ?

Frank26 Conference Call Monday Night 3-11-13 142 Minutes Long

Recorded number- 760-569-7699 156996#

RECORDNG LINK

Purifyers: "2 Highlights" Iraqi TV told their people that their currency would soon have POWER to it.

LD's were given to a merchant and he was told that he was "allowed" to start using them today. (paraphrasing) And.... MUCH MORE!!!!!!!

I can only confirm that's what Frankie said...........he has 2 Iraqi contacts here in the US whose father is a 79 year old merchant in Iraq who states that he has been given lower denoms to start using today...........Also said some Iraq citizens in UK employed by a company  called VIEOLA have received notice that they are to be given 190,000 dinars and a house by the GOI when they return to Iraq. 

What they are supposed to do with the USD equivalent of $165 I don't know!  :shrug:

• Upvote 2

Ohhh....and they all have friends who cashed out. they seen it with there own eyes. They have screen shots and have rewound the countdown....from jan 2012....changed from february is definitely our minth. basically its all done. they just havent announced it yet.

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 3

:backflip:

Welcome to the Clown Comic's, where all the smart people, who never quit their day jobs, come to clown around!!!

Go RV or RI !!!!

:bravo:

This thread is really funny!

I love the humor ~ thanks

all for making me laugh today

:lol:          :lol:

• Upvote 2

I would think if the LD's ( lower denom's ) are out it would have RV'd. Thought they would coincide with each other. Remove the 3  o's and bring out the low denominations so they could buy a loaf of bread for a buck rather than 1000 bucks . The dinar needs to change so they don't have to carry so much paper currency. Seems to be just a Paper Wad of comic relief. The people need a better way of life and the powers that be keep holding them back. Some body needs to get moving, MAN-UP GOI GET OFF YOUR DUFFS.......  GO RV/RI  whichever comes 1st.

• Upvote 3

Here's what my frank said

End Quote

I kinda felt it we'd get at this  point... "Your" Frank..........Smile.....

Trying To Figure Out If The Merchant Was Given LD's Or LSD ?

End Quote

Now that's  an easy one......

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

CNN. Broadcasting While Trying To Figure Out If The Merchant Was Given LD's Or LSD ?

Frank26 Conference Call Monday Night 3-11-13 142 Minutes Long

Recorded number- 760-569-7699 156996#

RECORDNG LINK

Purifyers: "2 Highlights" Iraqi TV told their people that their currency would soon have POWER to it.

LD's were given to a merchant and he was told that he was "allowed" to start using them today. (paraphrasing) And.... MUCH MORE!!!!!!!

Are you sure it wasn't LSD that was given to the merchant and he shared some with Frank.  Because good ole Frankie been trippin for a long time.

• Upvote 3

My people in Baghdad say - why the he** are we in Baghdad?  I knew I should have taken that left turn at Albaquerque...

***///

Good question! Especially now that we hear the CIA is in town over there.... B)

I think the translation probably meant that the "power" would be turned back on "soon"....

***///

Okay, that right there is just funny as hellz...! :lol:

• Upvote 1