Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Here's what my bank said

caracam

Thank you so much for adding tremendously to the topic lolol

You are so welcome! I have done my due diligence regarding this investment. One of my closest allies is the VP of the Wells Fargo Branch in my home town. I have also visited Citibank and Chase, multiple times. IQD is not traded on an international level. Do your homework!

If you want to sell your paper find a local Travelex office or the International Department of your local bank.

Some members are misguided by this investment and have concept of currency speculation.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

You are so welcome! I have done my due diligence regarding this investment. One of my closest allies is the VP of the Wells Fargo Branch in my home town. I have also visited Citibank and Chase, multiple times. IQD is not traded on an international level. Do your homework!

If you want to sell your paper find a local Travelex office or the International Department of your local bank.

Some members are misguided by this investment and have concept of currency speculation.

Let me get this straight. You've done your due diligence by contacting your banks and asking around. Also, asking you "VP" friend (you must be special :bravo: ).

So that puts you in a place to criticize another member who did his due diligence by contacting his bank and asking, in other words, the exact same thing.

Aren't you also the person who belitttled those with Warka accounts as not having done their homework, which is illogical considering Warka was doing well at the time most opened accounts. If I recall currently, you also claimed in a sense that you were "smarter" than these same Warka investors for not getting into Warka, while claiming the need to diversify their dinar investment, and you only holding physical dinar instead of diversifying your dinar investment in at least the ISX makes this thought illogical as well.

In other words, cut down on the pompous attitude.

• Upvote 2

Posts like this are meaningless.  No bank outside of Iraq has thee so called inside scoop. And If they did......they wouldnt tell you about it !!!!  Pleeeez stop posting this kind of BS.

Yes I promise Your Majesty.

By the way, about your avatar, which one of those two guys is you?

• Upvote 1

So I guess you're as big a bozo as I am lol

• Upvote 2