Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Here's what my bank said

caracam

I for one am thankful for your story Caracam.  You took it upon yourself to investigate a situation that intrigued you and you had the decency to take your time and share those results with us.  I'm not sure why people need to be so self righteous and condescending in their replies. 

Keep up the good work!!!

Thank you LIBoy for your kind words and for taking the time to express them.

*gasp* I agree with LIB... twice in one month! (Just kiddin' ya, LIB... I spent some of my childhood on Lawn Geyeland... Riverhead, to be precise. Of course, at that time, it was all potato farms, not vineyards...)

Thanks, Cara!

KK

You're Welcome KiaKaha.  I wish my story could've been more exciting but I just relayed it as it happened.

• Upvote 1

*gasp* I agree with LIB... twice in one month! (Just kiddin' ya, LIB... I spent some of my childhood on Lawn Geyeland... Riverhead, to be precise. Of course, at that time, it was all potato farms, not vineyards...)

Thanks, Cara!

KK

May wonders never cease!!  LOL

I've been a bit pig headed lately and I am making an effort to be more accepting of all things.  Call it a spiritual awakening if you will.  I've decided enough negativity.  We are all God's children and I need to start acting that way.

Take care KK and I hope both you and your husband are feeling better.

• Upvote 3

May wonders never cease!!  LOL

I've been a bit pig headed lately and I am making an effort to be more accepting of all things.  Call it a spiritual awakening if you will.  I've decided enough negativity.  We are all God's children and I need to start acting that way.

Take care KK and I hope both you and your husband are feeling better.

It's cool, we all have our moments! Since I've been broken, I've had a lot of those aha moments myself. Makes me feel awful to look back on some of the things I've said or done... not that I was that bad before, but I could have been much better. 

We can all live in peace if we choose to... regardless of which side of the aisle we are on, we all want what's best for our country... even if sometimes those things are opposite! We are, indeed, all God's children, and He loves all all equally.

Hubby and I are mending, slowly but surely. I'm bored to tears, but it's too hard to get down the 9 steps to leave the house, so I stay on my couch most of the time. He's got new meds to try, hoping they help. Thanks for asking!

Take care, LIB...

KK

• Upvote 2

I like the way you think. I'll be going to the bank to withdraw out the max amount in cash and put the rest in savings. I see no problems with Iraq running out of money since most of what we buy or pay with is digital anyways. Pay bills online, shop online, and use a credit card for about everything.

so people say when they exchange them  they will go broke ..i say yes if everyone goes to bagdad  cbi to exchange them ..i know personally if i can go to the safety of my own bank to convert  them into  dollars , i certainly will not be flying to bagdad to convert them.

Dontlop, if you do have to go to Baghdad, I just want you to know, it was my pleasure to have known you.  Also, keep your head down my friend.   JK :peace:

everyone who uses dollars will gain from a dinar rv .. those dinars after being converted into dollars  can be use to purchase anything  any where ..

so there will be no burden on iraq to back anything up .

some people say .. ya iraqs going to get rich by giving their wealth away ....

i say they didnt rv first then sell them cheap ..so they are giving away nothing

so people say when they exchange them  they will go broke ..i say yes if everyone goes to bagdad  cbi to exchange them ..i know personally if i can go to the safety of my own bank to convert  them into  dollars , i certainly will not be flying to bagdad to convert them.

the us will simply  convert them into dollars and destroy those dinars .. and the accounting procedures will show where those dollars came from .

so where did iraq give away its wealth .. they sent out low valued  dinars and brought  home many dollars after rv .

if they  rv their currency  to equal a dollar per dinar .. and after that they sold their dinars for 1000 dollars  per million .. then i would say they gave away their wealth .. but they didnt ..they first spread them out then they rv their dinar .

Edited by rsskelton

everyone who uses dollars will gain from a dinar rv .. those dinars after being converted into dollars  can be use to purchase anything  any where ..

so there will be no burden on iraq to back anything up .

some people say .. ya iraqs going to get rich by giving their wealth away ....

i say they didnt rv first then sell them cheap ..so they are giving away nothing

the us will simply  convert them into dollars and destroy those dinars .. and the accounting procedures will show where those dollars came from .

so where did iraq give away its wealth .. they sent out low valued  dinars and brought  home many dollars after rv .

if they  rv their currency  to equal a dollar per dinar .. and after that they sold their dinars for 1000 dollars  per million .. then i would say they gave away their wealth .. but they didnt ..they first spread them out then they rv their dinar .

Nice job on this LOP!

I must say, you are MUCH better describing the dinar process post RV than you are defending that shrub Bush Jr. who got us into this....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

You can not force a bank story ...... it is better when they happen by accident . This person e-mailed the bank .... trying too hard dude .

huh?  I see that some of you prefer a hyped-up bs "bank story" (like the rv in Feb story that was lapped up by so many).

I was just wanting to know what my banks position is at this time and relayed what I was given on this board.

I admit it's not exciting but it is what it is.  Maybe the next story will give you the thrills you're looking for (true or not)

Yes, it takes fine folks like us to RAISE THE BAR to the level expected in this type of investment. Nothing less will do. We need to draw up the crude and uneducated people here to show them the light of higher thoughts and critical analysis. Ah, I feel I am on a mission from god....

Great minds think alike  :)

Great minds think alike  :)

• Upvote 1

Caracam, thanks for sharing you bank story.  I have to agree with Ski, its not traded as of yet and until it is, most likely the banks will have the same answer regarding the Dinar. 

You got a 3 page post out of your bank story.  And you posted it in the correct section " Rumor"....not bad for your first bank story.  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

Yeah, embellishment is the key..........bank calls you at lunch (they call the restaurant knowing you are there)..........on a Saturday afternoon and tell you to get your rear down to the bank ASAP...........mortgage banker asks about your dinar holdings while taking a loan app..........drive thru teller flashes the bank screens to you as you leave the ATM machine.........security guard volunteers to drive your armored car when you come in for cash-in.........branch manager speaks in hushed tones about the impending RV in the mens room.........

you get the idea........no more of this I emailed the bank and they emailed me back stuff!  But not bad for your first bank story..........Thanks!

huh?  I see that some of you prefer a hyped-up bs "bank story" (like the rv in Feb story that was lapped up by so many).

I was just wanting to know what my banks position is at this time and relayed what I was given on this board.

I admit it's not exciting but it is what it is.  Maybe the next story will give you the thrills you're looking for (true or not)

Promise ?