Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Chat 3-13-2013

TexasGranny

Adam, So much news seemed to be pumping the progress being made in the past few weeks/months.

Everything we saw last year seemed to say a revalue for the first of the year as it was the start of a new

fiscal year. Here we are in March and the months are flying by.  Every time we hear of progress being made

other problems crop up as a result of that progress.  Can you sum up the major points that have been made,

what we are really looking at for those "speed bumps" that keep surfacing and yours / your iraq contacts sense 

of how much more must we endure until this revalues.   We just seem to keep getting lost in all the murkiness of this ordeal.

Thanks

• Upvote 1

I have a positive, long term outlook and have a question. IF, the m2 data is accurate..we have had roughly eight to nine years of expansionary policy. Once iraq is internationally in the game, could we expect about the same time for contractionary policy to be achieved??...thusly allowing the rate to improve quickly.

I tend to think that the cbi will be in no hurry, they can wait us out over years. then if and when the dinar becomes a reserve currency, we could expect rapid improvement of the rate.

thanks for your time to answer questions

Edited by sandstorm

Good morning Adam. I have question which may have already been answered earlier...do not know, but here goes anyway: When cashing in, will it be necessary to show ID to do so? When I exchanged currencies in Dubai, and Mexico both I never had to show ID. If we cash in a relatively small amount, will it be necessary? If not, I would think that would alleviate a lot of concerns concerning IRS notification, taxes, etc. Thanks.

Hi Adam,

As the Iwaki's continue to muddle along I can see a new major threat to this investment. I understand that the protection for the DFI ends in May! Since the Iwaki's drag everything to a frazzle do you think that the Iwaki's will manage to RV before the protection expires? If they don't will the Iwaki's be tied up in legal or court battles for years to come and we might as well use our dinar for some other minor but useful application!

Also I see that the 2013 budget was passed but how long will they manage to keep it held up before publishing it? Is there any requirement for it to be published in any given time frame or is it just one of those SOON kind of things?

Thanks for your input on all of these never ending questions...

Adam - what's your best current guesstimate for the RV rate on the IQD and why?

Can you speak to the VND rate also (and why) and this whole issue of multiple "baskets of currencies" supposedly being released c/o Lagarde and the IMF between now and the second coming - lol? :o

(Ok that's 3 questions,)

Blessings.

:)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ok Adam: The budget has been passed, yet no one has released any info regarding the r.v. rate, hmmm.That said, the budget is passed, internal Iraqi politicians have compromised, was the rate every really in the busget? Also, what is the delay for Iraq joining the IMF? Let alone appeasing the UNSC foir release from Chapter 7?

Hi Adam....In your opinion, how does Maliki affect this RV?  Is he a help or hinderance to this process?  I see a lot of confusion about this, and it just seems, that it would be very difficult to exit Chapter 7, or even stabilize the economy with Maliki in power, especially with his ties to Iran.  It would seem the UN would want to keep him under their thumb, which could affect the RV.  Thanks for your help, and everything else you do for this site!

"The Council of Ministers approves the continuation of the ration card distribution terms as provided cartoons. The Cabinet decided to continue the ration card distribution terms as cartoons provided contains all of the vocabulary card. 

The Council of Ministers decided on the ration card provided that the Ministry of Commerce to distribute in the form of cartoons containing all the vocabulary card. The Council also agreed to grant the families of the martyrs of members of the internal security forces and army of full salary and allowances received by service." 

http://burathanews.com/news_article_187355.html

Your thoughts?

Hello please comment on FBAR,

Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts (FBAR)

http://www.irs.gov/Businesses/Small-Businesses-&-Self-Employed/Report-of-Foreign-Bank-and-Financial-Accounts-(FBAR)

United States persons are required to file an FBAR if:

1. The United States person had a financial interest in or signature authority over at least one financial account located outside of the United States; and

2. The aggregate value of all foreign financial accounts exceeded $10,000 at any time during the calendar year to be reported.

I exceeded #2 with a bank and IBC you recommended. What should I do?

Thanks!

• Upvote 1

Hey Adam any chance to use my get out of jail free card.  Everytime I post it reflects 3 warning which are all the way back in 2010 and 2011, under the old system never was made public, would like to know why now but, hate to get my 4th.

Go RV

• Upvote 1

Good morning Adam, staff and other members. I will be at work when this happens but I do have a question for you today. If the Dinar revalues at a 1-1 ratio or even a higher rate, won't Iraq benefit from  this no matter what rate it happens to come out at? i.e. if it revalues at a low rate, the CBI will only sell it back to someone at a higher rate, right? Plus the spread will help also. Am I correct on this or do I need to do some more studying on this matter? Thanks 

"The Council of Ministers approves the continuation of the ration card distribution terms as provided cartoons. The Cabinet decided to continue the ration card distribution terms as cartoons provided contains all of the vocabulary card. 

The Council of Ministers decided on the ration card provided that the Ministry of Commerce to distribute in the form of cartoons containing all the vocabulary card. The Council also agreed to grant the families of the martyrs of members of the internal security forces and army of full salary and allowances received by service." 

http://burathanews.com/news_article_187355.html

Your thoughts?

Also,

A meeting between Talabani and Barzani party to determine the position of the Ministers of the Government

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/143580-a-meeting-between-talabani-and-barzani-party-to-determine-the-position-of-the-ministers-of-the-government-wednesday-13-march-2013/#ixzz2NOJlSt9f

Your thoughts?