Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The girls of FOX NEWS!!!

DiveDeepSix

Fox News has the best marketing campaign ever.  If your news channel blows and brings nothing to the table but fodder........stick Kimberly Guilfoyle's legs at the end of the table and watch your ratings spike.  I hate Fox News.....but dig Kim's legs.  And with the tube muted......Fox Five is actually enjoyable.   :eyebrows: 

thefive922_zps0839ab24.jpg

GO RV, then BV

Turn the sound down Shabs and enjoy the show! :D

Not at all.......I have fantastic legs.   :eek: 

GO RV, then BV

I suddenly got this vision I can't seem to shake!! :peace:

• Upvote 1

nope sgt...no tv....and ya know....you really don't miss what you don't have...sure don't miss the trash on that box...life is too great to spend my time on the couch glued to that thing...just loving life as it goes on from day to day...don't have to try and un-see all that rot... :backflip:

***///

LovelyLINDA --- no t.v. --- ? :shrug:  

Spoiler alert ... we know who shot J.R....! :P 

But we gotta hand it to ya, kiddo.... must be nice not to know what a Honey-Boo-Boo is....! :lol:

yup, yup, yup --- the things ya can't un-see.... :eek:

***///

We'll git ya an Etch-a-Sketch fer Christmas....

on accounta you're right -  it's actually better fer yer brain than t.v.! :D   Smart girl! :twothumbs:

We have it in 'OlSarge's RV, but don't even use it nor miss it when we're toolin' around the Country.

So many awesome things to stimulate our heads out there that are so much better!  B)

nah, Dive, I wouldn't say you are all pigs...just visual...and of course it would only be for scientific purposes...lol...

no fury here ed, just realistic...call it as I see it...

no hame...not all....I don't watch FOX, or any other tv for that matter...don't even have a tv...haven't had one since '92...

You are so correct, we are certainly visual creatures, which is usually how we end up in trouble LOL.  I try and avoid to much TV for myself and the minions as well, get them off the couch and into the great outdoors as much as possible!!  Smart lady!!  :twothumbs:

Not at all.......I have fantastic legs.   :eek: 

GO RV, then BV

TMI my friend TMI, I'm with Slay now I have a terrible mental image in my head ranks right up there with Hillarious and Nancy and dead puppies  :eek:  :lol:  :D Just kidding Mr. Bourne.  

• Upvote 1