Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mailman & Member Chat - Post From D. Speculator - 03/11/2013

ronscarpa

mailman17 (8:46 PM): EVENING    HEY ALL    I HAVE BEEN ON DAILY    WATCHING....LOL    AND I DID RECEIVE SOME VERY UPLIFTING INFO FROM THE BANK ON MY ROUTE

GOP: uplifting is always good

ksdunlap: we're listening lol

mailman17:    I HAVE NEVER BEEN A GO FOR THE BANK SCREEN CRAP PUT OUT BY OTHER FORUMS...FLASHING THIS CRAP AND THAT    BUT

I HAVE HAD THE BANK LOOK OUT FOR ME FOR THE LAST 2 YEARS ON THE IQD SHOWING ON THEIR SCREENS    NOTHING    ZILCH    NADA    FOR 2 YEARS    AGAIN...THATS WHY I TOOK ALL THE BANK SCREEN INTEL AS JIBBERISH    UNTIL NOW

GOP: Ohhh?????

mailman17:    THEY ACTUALLY CALLED THE PLACE I WAS EATING AT DOWN THE ROAD TO TELL ME TO GET THERE ASAP    LAST SAT

silverstar360: and????

big: Yesterday, or a week ago?

mailman17:    IT IS THERE ON THEIR SCREEN....RECOGNIZED BY THEIR CORPORATE OFFICE....BUT NOT GIVEN A RATE    IT HAS NEVER BEEN ON THEIR SCREEN....EVER    NEVER

GOP: WOW!!

mailman17:    THEY SHOWED ME THE SCREEN...BUT I AM A LITTLE PERPLEXED AS TO WHY THEY SHOWED THE LOWEST DENOM BEING THE 250 AND NOT THE 50    AND THE NEW BOOK IS ALSO IN THEIR POSSESION

THE OLD BOOK SHOWED THE IRAQ DINAR AS EXOTIC...RED LINED AND NOT ACCEPTABLE    NOT IN THIS ONE

GOP: NICE! REAL NICE!

mailman17:    I ASKED HER...POINT BLANK......I KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS...BUT YOU TELL ME    SHE SAID....QUOTE    THE DINAR WILL BE ACCEPTED BY THEIR BANK AS SOON AS THEIR CORPORATE GIVES THE RATE

gau-8: (y)(y)

mailman17:    AND THAT RATE IS GIVEN BY THE TREASURY    WE ARE IN HOLDING PATTERN

big: was this BOA?

mailman17:

AND THE THING THAT BOTHERS ME....IS THERE IS NO WAY THE TREASURY WOULD ALLOW CORPORATE TO POST THIS....IF WE WERE NOT CLOSE....REAL CLOSE TO HAVING A RATE

CANT SAY

big: K

mailman17: DON'T WANT TO GET ANYONE IN TROUBLE

big: TY

mailman17:    REGIONAL BANK...MIDWEST    LARGE ENOUGH    ALSO....I HAVE BEEN TRACKING THIS DAILY AND READING MEDS CHATS AS WELL    ALSO EVERY ARTICLE    EVERY ONE

AND THE BACK OF MY MIND STILL TELLS ME THE LIFTED PROTECTION OF NOT ONLY THE DFI BUT THE FROZEN ASSETS IS THE CATALYST    THAT DATE IS THE BACK DATE    MAY 22    SO...IMO....WE ARE GOOD FROM NOW TIL THEN    IMO

mailman17:

AND I WAS VERY HESITANT ON BRINGING THE BANK INFO HERE AS IT STILL REMAINS INTEL AND INTEL FOR US HAS NOT PANNED OUT THAT WELL    BUT

daneich2: If iraq dinar has no value I wounder why the iraq stock exchange has the dinar rated so low? --- http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/tag...market-report/

-- evening mm17

mailman17:    WHAT I SAW WITH MY OWN EYES IS NO LONGER INTEL    IT IS NOW...FACT    AGAIN....ALTHOUGH THE NEWS ON THE POLITICAL SCENE IS DAUNTING    THE BEHIND THE SCENE CRAP IS WHAT I AM TRULY LOOKING FOR    ESPECIALLY HERE IN THE STATES

ONE MORE THING THAT INTRIGUED ME

PUT YOUR THINKING CAPS ON FOR THIS ONE AS EACH OF YOU JUST MAY COME UP WITH A DIFFERENT ANSWER

WHY   DID THE KURDS SIT OUT OF THE BUDGET VOTING?   THEY GOT THEIR 17%   REVENUE SHARING ALSO   WHAT THEY DIDN'T GET WAS THE FULL PAYMENT TO THE OIL COMPANIES

SO WHY NOT AT LEAST ATTEND    AND DID THEY KNOW THE 166 THERE WOULD PASS IT WITHOUT THEIR VOTES?    THINGS THAT MAKE ME GO HMMMM

AND AS A REMINDER.....THE 17% AND REVENUE SHARING IS PART OF THE HCL    KEEP THAT IN THE BACK OF YOUR HEAD  ...  LATER
  • Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

mailman17:    THEY ACTUALLY CALLED THE PLACE I WAS EATING AT DOWN THE ROAD TO TELL ME TO GET THERE ASAP    LAST SAT

I Thought That Due To Budget Cuts The Post Office Was Supposed To Stop Delivering Bank Stories On Saturdays ? :blink:

:D:D:D

Thx For The Post Ron ! ;)

And Just Wait Until Dog Hears That There's A Bank Story Where He Gets To Bite The MailMan ! :o

:lol::lol:

• Upvote 3

I just think Mailman gets his info from all the other articles he reads, and add's his own twist.  JMHO, but it just seems that his post are very generic, and evasive.

Hope he is right, but we will know when Adam texts us!

Go RV or RI !!!

:confused2:  :confused2:  :confused2:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I wouldn't for a second doubt Mailman.  His analysis/opinion may not always be spot on, (like everyone else), but Mailman would never give out a false report.

he has the benefit of doubt. but why would you say some online guru wouldnt lie? You might want to calibrate your internet lie detector machine
  • Upvote 1

mailman17 (8:46 PM): EVENING    HEY ALL    I HAVE BEEN ON DAILY    WATCHING....LOL    AND I DID RECEIVE SOME VERY UPLIFTING INFO FROM THE BANK ON MY ROUTE

GOP: uplifting is always good

ksdunlap: we're listening lol

mailman17:    I HAVE NEVER BEEN A GO FOR THE BANK SCREEN CRAP PUT OUT BY OTHER FORUMS...FLASHING THIS CRAP AND THAT    BUT

I HAVE HAD THE BANK LOOK OUT FOR ME FOR THE LAST 2 YEARS ON THE IQD SHOWING ON THEIR SCREENS    NOTHING    ZILCH    NADA    FOR 2 YEARS    AGAIN...THATS WHY I TOOK ALL THE BANK SCREEN INTEL AS JIBBERISH    UNTIL NOW

GOP: Ohhh?????

silverstar360: and????

big: Yesterday, or a week ago?

mailman17:    IT IS THERE ON THEIR SCREEN....RECOGNIZED BY THEIR CORPORATE OFFICE....BUT NOT GIVEN A RATE    IT HAS NEVER BEEN ON THEIR SCREEN....EVER    NEVER

GOP: WOW!!

mailman17:    THEY SHOWED ME THE SCREEN...BUT I AM A LITTLE PERPLEXED AS TO WHY THEY SHOWED THE LOWEST DENOM BEING THE 250 AND NOT THE 50    AND THE NEW BOOK IS ALSO IN THEIR POSSESION

THE OLD BOOK SHOWED THE IRAQ DINAR AS EXOTIC...RED LINED AND NOT ACCEPTABLE    NOT IN THIS ONE

GOP: NICE! REAL NICE!

mailman17:    I ASKED HER...POINT BLANK......I KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS...BUT YOU TELL ME    SHE SAID....QUOTE    THE DINAR WILL BE ACCEPTED BY THEIR BANK AS SOON AS THEIR CORPORATE GIVES THE RATE

gau-8: (y)(y)

mailman17:    AND THAT RATE IS GIVEN BY THE TREASURY    WE ARE IN HOLDING PATTERN

big: was this BOA?

mailman17:

AND THE THING THAT BOTHERS ME....IS THERE IS NO WAY THE TREASURY WOULD ALLOW CORPORATE TO POST THIS....IF WE WERE NOT CLOSE....REAL CLOSE TO HAVING A RATE

CANT SAY

big: K

mailman17: DON'T WANT TO GET ANYONE IN TROUBLE

big: TY

mailman17:    REGIONAL BANK...MIDWEST    LARGE ENOUGH    ALSO....I HAVE BEEN TRACKING THIS DAILY AND READING MEDS CHATS AS WELL    ALSO EVERY ARTICLE    EVERY ONE

AND THE BACK OF MY MIND STILL TELLS ME THE LIFTED PROTECTION OF NOT ONLY THE DFI BUT THE FROZEN ASSETS IS THE CATALYST    THAT DATE IS THE BACK DATE    MAY 22    SO...IMO....WE ARE GOOD FROM NOW TIL THEN    IMO

mailman17:

AND I WAS VERY HESITANT ON BRINGING THE BANK INFO HERE AS IT STILL REMAINS INTEL AND INTEL FOR US HAS NOT PANNED OUT THAT WELL    BUT

daneich2: If iraq dinar has no value I wounder why the iraq stock exchange has the dinar rated so low? --- http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/tag...market-report/

-- evening mm17

mailman17:    WHAT I SAW WITH MY OWN EYES IS NO LONGER INTEL    IT IS NOW...FACT    AGAIN....ALTHOUGH THE NEWS ON THE POLITICAL SCENE IS DAUNTING    THE BEHIND THE SCENE CRAP IS WHAT I AM TRULY LOOKING FOR    ESPECIALLY HERE IN THE STATES

ONE MORE THING THAT INTRIGUED ME

PUT YOUR THINKING CAPS ON FOR THIS ONE AS EACH OF YOU JUST MAY COME UP WITH A DIFFERENT ANSWER

WHY   DID THE KURDS SIT OUT OF THE BUDGET VOTING?   THEY GOT THEIR 17%   REVENUE SHARING ALSO   WHAT THEY DIDN'T GET WAS THE FULL PAYMENT TO THE OIL COMPANIES

SO WHY NOT AT LEAST ATTEND    AND DID THEY KNOW THE 166 THERE WOULD PASS IT WITHOUT THEIR VOTES?    THINGS THAT MAKE ME GO HMMMM

AND AS A REMINDER.....THE 17% AND REVENUE SHARING IS PART OF THE HCL    KEEP THAT IN THE BACK OF YOUR HEAD    LATER
Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 5

OK Easy you buying this crap, I hope you all aint smokeing that **** agian, It screws your brains up boys , Look at me im a fricking mess LOL. Lets hope there is some truth to what ya all say. If it dont RV soon im going to have to join ya all.

• Upvote 3

I just find it odd we have had like 5 bank rumors in the past week and some have been from reputable members here at DV it does make me wonder if something is really going on  regarding the banks.  We can only hope.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 6

I've not been a "bank back screen guy" since about 2-4 wks. after buying my dinar... I hope I have wised up some since then!!!  :rolleyes: 

That said... and I'm just thinkin out loud here ya'll... it may stand to reason that major financial institutions "may" get some kind of a heads up just before this thing pops.  Take that long shot and mix in the budget just being passed, and add all of Adam's optimistic posts and I would say I might just start sitting up a little straighter in my chair!!!   :)  I'm not doing cartwheel's... yet!!!  But if this thing does go in the very near future the screaming and hollering ya'll will be hearing... that will be me!!!  :woot:   :woot:   :woot:   :blush: 

Thanks for taking the chance and posting easy... and if it turns out to be true... I'll buy ya a round of whatever you want in Vegas or Belize!!!  ;) 

• Upvote 2

I've not been a "bank back screen guy" since about 2-4 wks. after buying my dinar... I hope I have wised up some since then!!!  :rolleyes: 

That said... and I'm just thinkin out loud here ya'll... it may stand to reason that major financial institutions "may" get some kind of a heads up just before this thing pops.  Take that long shot and mix in the budget just being passed, and add all of Adam's optimistic posts and I would say I might just start sitting up a little straighter in my chair!!!   :)  I'm not doing cartwheel's... yet!!!  But if this thing does go in the very near future the screaming and hollering ya'll will be hearing... that will be me!!!  :woot:   :woot:   :woot:   :blush: 

Thanks for taking the chance and posting easy... and if it turns out to be true... I'll buy ya a round of whatever you want in Vegas or Belize!!!  ;) 

That said... and I'm just thinkin out loud here ya'll... it may stand to reason that major financial institutions "may" get some kind of a heads up just before this thing pops.  Take that long shot and mix in the budget just being passed, and add all of Adam's optimistic posts and I would say I might just start sitting up a little straighter in my chair!!!   :)  I'm not doing cartwheel's... yet!!!  But if this thing does go in the very near future the screaming and hollering ya'll will be hearing... that will be me!!!   

Thanks for taking the chance and posting easy... and if it turns out to be true... I'll buy ya a round of whatever you want in Vegas or Belize!!!   

I'm not buying it R&S. I can't see them telegraphing what's about to happen and letting it ride until May. I talked with some banker/investors from Switzerland and England last Thanksgiving and they told me when we hear about it on the news it will be too late to make money on the dinar. But hey, it makes for a good story!

Edited by willy1der
  • Upvote 1