Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BIG obama supporter and fellow marxist mayor of Detroit is CONVICTED of FRAUD

parmenio

Jury convicts former Detroit mayor Kilpatrick on corruption charges
Published March 11, 2013
Associated Press

DETROIT –  A jury has convicted former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick on corruption charges after a five-month trial that portrayed him as a greedy politician who took bribes, fixed contracts and lived far beyond his salary.

The verdict is another defeat for the man who left office in 2008 amid an unrelated scandal involving sexually explicit text messages and an affair with an aide.

Kilpatrick was convicted Monday.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/03/11/jury-convicts-former-detroit-mayor-kilpatrick-on-corruption-charges/#ixzz2NF8Uzdun

• Upvote 3

Pot stirring lives.......Is this about Kwame Kilpatrick, who left office before Obama took over as POTUS.......or is this about President Obama?   :shrug: 

GO RV, then BV

Until you jumped in with a quick denial, which it seems you have a penchant to do when you think Obama may be implicated, I had not thought of connecting the two men. But now that you have done this for us, I am reminded and will remind you that they both spent a number of years in the same old Chicago/Detroit pot, both simmering in that same well-known, Democrat-based stew. And we have all read reams about how that works.   

• Upvote 3

Until you jumped in with a quick denial, which it seems you have a penchant to do when you think Obama may be implicated, I had not thought of connecting the two men. But now that you have done this for us, I am reminded and will remind you that they both spent a number of years in the same old Chicago/Detroit pot, both simmering in that same well-known, Democrat-based stew. And we have all read reams about how that works.   

Did you even read the title of this thread Francie?  Not to mention, Obama isn't even mentioned in the article, which is from Fox.....who would never miss an opportunity to take a shot at him, if one existed.  Parmenio is merely stirring the pot and waiting for responses exactly like mine.....and who am I to deny good ol' parm?   ;) 

GO RV, then BV

Did you even read the title of this thread Francie?  Not to mention, Obama isn't even mentioned in the article, which is from Fox.....who would never miss an opportunity to take a shot at him, if one existed.  Parmenio is merely stirring the pot and waiting for responses exactly like mine.....and who am I to deny good ol' parm?   ;) 

GO RV, then BV

Stirring the pot...???  You mean stirring the truth!   Which part of Marxist didn't you understand?

• Upvote 1

Smoking the pot yeah gimme some I think I'll

vote for obama again! the harder you push yer point the farther

it gets away from you.

puff puff ahhhh.Thats some grade a bunk posting parm

poor ole detroit they just cant catch a break.

They need a czar put their yeah thats the ticket!

• Upvote 1