Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Med - The IMF Is Working With Other Countries To Change The Dinar !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting Discussions Which Are Not To Be Discussed !

Med says(7:27 AM):    GM    DS I WAS ASKED NOT TO DISCUSS THIS    BUT I AM GOING TO IN A WAY AS NOT TO CREATE ANY PROBLEMS FOR THE PERSON

THIS HAS TO DO WITH WHAT MANY ARE READING OUT OF THE CENTRAL BANK    AND THE GOI    ON THE IMPORTANCE OF THE REMOVAL OF THE ZERO'S

DO NOT BELIEVE WHAT YOU ARE READING  FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND....THE IMF IS WORKING WITH OTHER COUNTRIES   ALONG WITH IRAQ   OBVIOUSLY   TO MAKE A CHANGE IN THE DINAR

I HAVE SPECIFICS  BUT THE PERSON WHO RECEIVED THEM GOT IT FROM A SOURCE WHO COULD LOSE THEIR POSITION  

AS YOU KNOW I AM ALWAYS SKEPTICAL    BUT WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT    WHY WOULD THEY TELEGRAPH AN RV    WHEN IT GOES AGAINST EVERYTHING THAT THE IMF RECOMMENDS OR DEMANDS    ON SECRECY

MANY KNOW THAT IS ONE ISSUE WE HAD    WHY IS SHABIBI SAYING SO MUCH    IT JUST DOESNT MAKE SENSE    AND IT MADE LESS SENSE    THAT THE HAD THIS VISCIOUS SMEAR CAMPAIGN AGAINST ALL THE CBI POLICIES

THEN WHEN THEY CAME IN    THEY DIDNT CHANGE THEM

I DONT THINK IT IS A CONSPIRACY    I THINK IT IS A SMART MOVE

SHABIBI COST THEM POTENTIALLY BILLIONS   BECAUSE OF THE VOLUNTARY INFORMATION HE GAVE OUT ON THE CHANGE IN THE DINAR COMING  

EVEN US WHO ARE NOT ECONOMISTS REALIZE THE PROBLEM WITH THAT

cleopatra says(7:34 AM):  good morning Medic and all ds.......

Med says(7:36 AM):  HI CLEO   THIS MESSAGE IS FOR THOSE WHO GAVE UP

MISTAKE

THEN YOU HEAR GOOD NEWS    AND COME BACK WANTING ALL THE UPDATES    YOU DONT NEED TO BE HERE 24/7

cleopatra says(7:37 AM):    never give up!!!

Med says(7:38 AM):    BUT IT IS STILL YOUR RESPONSIBILITY    TY CLEO    TO KEEP TRACK OF YOUR INVESTMENT

cleopatra says(7:40 AM)    be back later...(})

Med says(7:42 AM):    ok    BYE HON

WELL I AM OFF TOO    DID MY GOOD DEED FOR THE DAY    AND SINCE I AM BY MYSELF    SO LONG MED

• Upvote 2

Where is Paul Harvey, when you need the rest of the story........... what was so top secret about that post... didn't get it. somebody please esplain...is this thing ever going to RV .getting too old to be waiting around much more.....guess the grandkids will have a party on pawpaw....lol

its not an investment med, its a currency exchange made with my after tax monies, don't for get that,

i agree i ,, exchanged my dollars into dinars  about a week after the rv ... i paid full price plus  spread .. so i actually will end up losing  money on my dinars .. its going to be a tax right off  for me

• Upvote 1