Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Having Trouble with VIP payment??? Read this!!!

bradshaw

Hello, I signed up for the lifetime VIP membership on Saturday the 29th just after 11am MDT.  I have the invoice showing the transaction and the money has left my account yet I havent been able to access any VIP information nor does my account / status reflect my updated VIP status?  I sent an email to  Dinar support and was informed that a "support ticket" was opened and that I would receive an email with a response / resolution, but I have received no other emails or resolutions so far.  Im hoping to get some guidance and essentially fix the issue.  Thanks in advance for your help.

Please send an email to VIP@dinarvets.com for help with VIP issues. Also, check your spam folder for messages.

:cowboy2:

Hi,

We are having a similar problem.  Last week a family member sent a check for VIP membership and a few days later she received a confirmation email.  The problem is she misplaced her login name and password.  We have tried three times to to click "forgot password" with her email address but she still hasn't received any response.   Please help.  We are anxious to see what we have been missing in the VIP section.

Kind regards.

Hi,

We are having a similar problem.  Last week a family member sent a check for VIP membership and a few days later she received a confirmation email.  The problem is she misplaced her login name and password.  We have tried three times to to click "forgot password" with her email address but she still hasn't received any response.   Please help.  We are anxious to see what we have been missing in the VIP section.

Kind regards.

Please send an email to VIP@dinarvets.com for assistance.

• 2 weeks later...

how do you post pictures on the forum pages?  I either get nothing or a blue background with nothing on it,

See if the instructions in this topic will help with your problem. If not, post another question in that topic and one of us will try to help.

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/58630-getting-photos-to-your-gallery/

A few weeks ago I purchased the VIP for 6 months I believe. I have repeatedly tried to log in. No matter what I do I am unable to log in. I have tried asking for a link for forgotten password… one is never sent.

I have emailed VIP at Dinar Vets many times and no one responds... this has been going on for 2 weeks now; frankly I am a little put out!

Just so I could send this message I had to create  a whole new account with my business  email  so I could try to contact someone in regards to this issue!

I would like these issues resolved or I would like my money back.

Please contact me ASAP about these issues.

My original account email is ******@AOL.COM

My name is Rebecca M*******

Edited by TexasGranny
removed personal info

A few weeks ago I purchased the VIP for 6 months I believe. I have repeatedly tried to log in. No matter what I do I am unable to log in. I have tried asking for a link for forgotten password… one is never sent.

I have emailed VIP at Dinar Vets many times and no one responds... this has been going on for 2 weeks now; frankly I am a little put out!

Just so I could send this message I had to create  a whole new account with my business  email  so I could try to contact someone in regards to this issue!

Rebecca, I have removed your personal information for security reasons. It appears that you used an aol.com email account for your VIP signup. Unless you have added @dinarvets.com to your whitelist, emails from dinarvets are most likely being either put in your spam folder or blocked by aol.

Please send another email to VIP@dinarvets.com from your email account you used for this signup, explaining the problem.

In addition to what TG said above, I also see that your account on this site is not an AOL account, so we would not have known where to apply the VIP to after you made payment.

If you could set up a gmail account and email VIP@dinarvets.com your name, username, and the last 4 on the card you used - we can find it that way. Our VIP ticket support is at a 1 business day response time right now. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

I'm just putting this out there since this is the last day to get into VIP.

I just purchased VIP for this account as well as on for a family member. When I went through the steps to purchase it on this account, they gave me a ton of E-mails basically confirming that something was done and then it says, be patient. I will be :)

But.

When I went and did the same thing for my family member, made her an account and bought VIP on the same card, no confirmation emails were sent to her email address. Like I said, I used the same credit card, looked into my account and indeed two separate purchases have been made.

I'm not stressing about it, I just wanted to mention it now so that if there is a problem later I can point to this thread. Her email address is with gmail.Yes, I checked spam folder.

I've sent multiple emails, I don't have either VIP membership/access for the account that gave me a confirmation nor the account that didn't. And I was charged for both.

I've sent Julie your information, we will figure this out today. :twothumbs:

*** edit***  Whoops! Julie just told me she emailed you two minutes ago. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...