Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Having Trouble with VIP payment??? Read this!!!

bradshaw

I'm sorry I should have been more specific, I do see my subscription but I still don't have access. From reading recent posts though I'm guessing I still don't have access due to overload of requests and I will have access shortly. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Thanks for everything!!!

I'm not sure I understand... you are a VIP member, so you do have access.

Scroll to the top of the page and click the "Go to VIP" tab.

I'm having trouble with the renewal!  I went in and signed up and entered my payment info.  It said there was an error and to contact the administrator for help. It shows my membership is current and will expire 12/28/13.  But I can't get into the VIP section.

Please HELP!!

Thanks! 

spettey

I'm having trouble with the renewal!  I went in and signed up and entered my payment info.  It said there was an error and to contact the administrator for help. It shows my membership is current and will expire 12/28/13.  But I can't get into the VIP section.

Please HELP!!

Thanks! 

spettey

As of 11AM this morning all VIP support tickets had at least received a response, if not completely resolved. It may be in your spam folder.

Hey Adam, I placed my order last for the 6month  VIP subscription but im not able to log into the VIP section. I sent an email last night to vip@dinarvets.com and I recieved to answer yet. May you please look into this matter for me thanks.

You are now VIP :twothumbs:

Please HELP!!

Thanks! 

spettey

Annnnd not 15 minutes after I post that, I see you are now VIP.

Thank you all for your patience, the manual entries do take a little time.

2004amel - all VIP subscriptions must to manually activated for you to get access.  Julie does those during normal office hours.  She should be handlinlg those tomorrow morning, so please be patient.  As soon as you see VIP in your subscription area, you should be able to gain access.    

I receive an email that my account was upgraded to VIP, but i still can't login into my VIP section. Also i use my middle name on to signup on dinarvet and use my first name VIP signup would that be a problem. I reply to the email that adam sent me. Can someone please help me

I receive an email that my account was upgraded to VIP, but i still can't login into my VIP section. Also i use my middle name on to signup on dinarvet and use my first name VIP signup would that be a problem. I reply to the email that adam sent me. Can someone please help me

Your name looks familiar, I think there is a support ticket going for you... if so, please make sure you are responding there. We will get you taken care of! :twothumbs:

Hello, I signed up for the lifetime VIP membership on Saturday the 29th just after 11am MDT.  I have the invoice showing the transaction and the money has left my account yet I havent been able to access any VIP information nor does my account / status reflect my updated VIP status?  I sent an email to  Dinar support and was informed that a "support ticket" was opened and that I would receive an email with a response / resolution, but I have received no other emails or resolutions so far.  Im hoping to get some guidance and essentially fix the issue.  Thanks in advance for your help.