Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Priceless

divemaster5734

OK fine, they DO make her look fatter... but like a K street hooker?

Hmmm... don't know where K street is, but I would stay the heck away from there...

michelleobamakstreethooker.jpg

In central DC near to the White House and the Bus Terminal... At least that's my memory back in 1977 when I stayed at a very cheap hotel there.

• Upvote 1

In central DC near to the White House and the Bus Terminal... At least that's my memory back in 1977 when I stayed at a very cheap hotel there.

As a teen i went there alot. Yeah stayed  in a few right in the area your talking about. I always found a hippy chic to take in me in and let me flop for a few days. Their was a terrible slum district right behind the white house. I often wondered if the president ever looked out the window and seen the misery going on then.

Probably not

I`m thinking it was Nixon's first term

• Upvote 3

***///

K Street.... lots of "foundations", gubment contractors offices (gubment whores), lots and lots of bars and watering holes where the meet to come up with new ways rob US, spend OUR tax dollars and crawl around like the vermin they are...

Just like the michelle - They have no conscience, either. <_<

• Upvote 2

***///

She's trying to under-feed our kids by making them eat too much rabbit food and not enough real food.

She took up the only cause she knew her detractors couldn't slight her for and she's failing dismally at it.

He little pet project has been exposed as "ignorantly applied".

She may be SLICK and SLY and has been able to GET OVER up til now, but she's already been exposed.

And not in any good way.

DiveMaster.. indeed, that's making a statement... not one I would expect of a "First Lady"... but all traditions seem to have gone out the window these days... esp. the one about living within the budget!  I'm sorry.... I can't support "anybody... ANYBODY"... no matter what political affiliation, race, or whatever that is so oblivious to the plight of the common American.  There are a lot of struggling folks out there... how is that supposed to give them hope!!!  :shrug: 

Mark... Priceless timing buddy!!!  :bravo: 

Umbertino... I'm not even gonna ask how you know that buddy!!!  :blush:   :blush:   :blush: 

• Upvote 1