Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SWFG 3/10 (Missed You Guys)

SWFloridaGuy

DinarThug Quote:

"Yawn. Did U Get The Reaction U Were Hoping For FlatBush-League" ? :blink:

THUG.... err... ummmm... I mean.... THUNK!!!   No Thuggie,  I would say he did NOT!!!

:rolleyes:  :lol:  :lol:

Thank You Markinsa and Bumper :twothumbs:

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 1

**** Deleted Majority of Original Post ****

There will BE ONLY ONE RATE, NO TIERS!!!!!!!; at which point, depending upon regulations, each bank will institute the buy/sell spreads.  Avoid Vegas scammers AKA Beverly Skinner Group, Hammerman and BH Group (Cell Block 6 bunkin w/Bubba).  We have plenty to be grateful for, despite the countless setback we've endured. But even the most skeptical can see that Iraq's come along way and the posibilities are endless. Observe from a distance, help out for the newbies and stay positive (remind me of that from time to time) my fellow Dinarians, whom I am very grateful to have met and learned so much from. We will prosper from this, keep the faith.   

**  Sorry this post was so long.  My iPhone died and Game of Thrones doesn't start till the end of the month.**  

Welcome to the other side of the argument. Excellent post.

Edited by Markinsa
Please Do Not Quote all of a LONG Post with a one line reply.

What is the deal here? Flatbush, what are you trying to do? Besides being a LOPster and posting aggravating messages in other threads, are you saying SWFG is a criminal?

Exactly what are you saying? You don't say anything - just post the links. Gonna tuck tail and run now?

Ignore him.  You should know his agenda by now.  The guy is a banned lopster.  BTW good post SWFG.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1

Hey SWFG, the only thing I can think of to say is "Awesome".  I always knew you were into the technical stuff more than you ever admitted to.  Excellent job and I came away from your post with much more understanding of this investment than before.  Thanks the time you put into this.

DW

SWFG, thanks for your input and post. I look for a hand full of guys (yota, Thug, etc) info to read and you are one of them. Sounds like we are stil gonna be awhile from this post but Rome wasn't built in a day either. Just waiting....and waiting.........and waiting... Can someone just push my rocking chair I keep getting it stuck on my beard ( grown too long should get it trimmed ).....lol   GO RV !!!!!!!!!!! :backflip: 

• Upvote 1

Good to see you Zul.

Any thoughts on this post?

Such as the incremental vs shock and awe revalue?

Hames, good to see u too :)

34 yrs ago, in 1988, with 17 million population and almost same oil production capacity as they are now, the total worth of dinar then was 75 billion dollar ( #25 billion dinar x 3 dollar per dinar).

Today, with some 32 million population, their total worth is only 30 billion dollar ( 35 trillion dinar x 0.00086).

Is 30 billion dollar, the real worth of dinar?

Last month, Libya released their new currency. They issued 116 billion Libyan dinar which is equivalent to about 92 billion dollar.  # exchange rate ~ 1 Libyan dinar : 0.79 USD.

That’s 92 billion dollar for their 6.3 million population.

Economically, there’s not much diff between Iraq and Libya ~ Their economy depends primarily upon revenue from hydrocarbons, which contribute about 95% of export earnings, 65% of GDP, and 80% of government revenue.

As a comparison (approx)

GDP: ==> Iraq 120 billion dollar, Libya : 62 billion dollar

2013 Budget ==> Iraq: 118 billion dollar; Libya : 52 billion dollar

Oil production ==> Iraq : 3 million barrel / day; Libya : 1.4 million barrel / day.

Agree, those are not the only determinants of the value of IQD but mathematically…… something  just doesn’t seems right.

We know, they are in the process of restructuring and raising the value their currency, and we also know they plan to bring the value of dinar at par with the USD (1:1). But to achieve this, they have to REDUCE the amount of money supply and they are doing this by removing 3 zeros notes from their market, #hence reducing the number of banknotes from 4 billion to 1.8 billion banknotes.

Whether they are going to do this in increment or with one shocking announcement, we’ll just have to wait and see. But as SWFG pointed out, anything is possible.

SWFG, this is fantastic info... :backflip:  :twothumbs:

They have already mined thousands of tons of gold, which was set aside for the purification and extraction process. This discovery, among others, could turn Iraq into a producer of gold more than oil.

• Upvote 4

Interesting post Zul.

34 yrs ago, in 1988, with 17 million population and almost same oil production capacity as they are now, the total worth of dinar then was 75 billion dollar ( #25 billion dinar x 3 dollar per dinar).

Today, with some 32 million population, their total worth is only 30 billion dollar ( 35 trillion dinar x 0.00086).

We should also look at the 'Value' of a barrel of crude back in 1988 versus today.
We should also look at the global inflation since 1988 to present day.

Population doubled.
Crude was $15 a barrel in 1988 and is over $100 present day.. so lets say 6 times over what it used to be.

So, lets double the 30 billion to 60 billion
Than multiply by 6 for the amount increase of oil.
360 billion
To be on par with 1988, they would need to have their money supply roughly around $360 billion (not including other factors such as global inflation)

That is roughly 12 times the value for what would exist present day per unit of dinar. 
Basically allowing a $0.01030928 (give or take) R/V.
Not a bad turn around from an investment which may go up if you decide to hold & wait longer as it may appreciate from there.
I don't really care to include global inflationary numbers as I feel that factor could easily contribute to the price of crude.

But, I think its important to look at the outlook of the future: A growing economy, a growing population, and a growing demand for goods/services. Not to mention they're desire to increase oil production and mining for other minerals.
  • Upvote 3

Last month, Libya released their new currency. They issued 116 billion Libyan dinar which is equivalent to about 92 billion dollar.  # exchange rate ~ 1 Libyan dinar : 0.79 USD.

Economically, there’s not much diff between Iraq and Libya ~ Their economy depends primarily upon revenue from hydrocarbons, which contribute about 95% of export earnings, 65% of GDP, and 80% of government revenue.

As a comparison (approx)

Oil production ==> Iraq : 3 million barrel / day; Libya : 1.4 million barrel / day.

Agree, those are not the only determinants of the value of IQD but mathematically…… something  just doesn’t seems right.

We know, they are in the process of restructuring and raising the value their currency, and we also know they plan to bring the value of dinar at par with the USD (1:1). But to achieve this, they have to REDUCE the amount of money supply and they are doing this by removing 3 zeros notes from their market, #hence reducing the number of banknotes from 4 billion to 1.8 billion banknotes.

Whether they are going to do this in increment or with one shocking announcement, we’ll just have to wait and see. But as SWFG pointed out, anything is possible.

Zul,

I like the big shock... :) 

SWFG,

Thank you so much.  Great read and good to see you back :)

I'm will to listen to anybody's thought on this subject. Like I've always said there is alot of misinformation with this investment. I have never put more than I could afford to lose in it, but I dont want to lose what I've put in it already. I think it will revalue (who knows when). But business sense tells me that this ship is taking on water fast. After two years I'm seeing the same old B.S., recycled stories from different actors. Its the same story just different actors. I had hope of an RV for late last year and if not by March of 2013. This has not happened, as we all know. at this point, It could be another ten years or more, for all I know or anybody else knows. including Adam. I'm not cashing in, I like everyone else are sick of the B.S. this in my opinion, could very well be a second generation investment. Not good for us but hopefully good for kids or grandkids. I know this isn't what we want to hear, but probally closer to the truth. I have no secret intel, boots on the ground, friends in an three letter agency, bankers, crystal ball, prophets, politicans, wife in the know, you name it I an't got it. I just have common sense and it tells me we are going to be in this for along time! The only thing to do is sell out and move on. But for me, Im a hanging on, and wading through the bull$h-t with waders on! Good Luck to everyone and may the Good Lord Jesus continue to Bless us. :twocents: JMHO. Go RV!

As a comparison (approx)

OK Zul, great post.

First off, Libya coming out right after their war at .79 to the USD? That's fantastic news and should be all over DV and being discussed!

Question on this - what do you mean by "something mathematically wrong"?  You mean the disparity btwn the Iraqi dinar and Libyan dinar?

Secondly, you are saying Iraq is getting rid of three-zero notes to reduce the physical NUMBER of banknotes on the streets? Not sure if that is any different than reducing money supply overall in terms of dinar printed and in circulation. Not sue what you mean here.

I think the Libyan example is GREAT NEWS as should be ROCKIN THE BOAT!!

Their M2 is worth nearly $70 billion and they still have tens of billions of USD in circulation.  Without knowing the amount of USD it's hard to get an accurate take on the true monetary base.

That is a hard assessment to calculate in my opinion. But, I don't think it would be absurd to believe that USD existed in the late 80s as well on the streets. But recent articles are trying to make acquiring and or using USD much harder to decrease the dollarization issue. Will dollar demand remain high or even higher? Or will the citizens fold their demand and just accept using IQD thus pushing the market rate up?

Thank you SWFG. I know you need to read between the lines. Last time I was on here someone asked how to be a VIP here I simply asked why would you want to do that? My reply was deleted. I complained about this site pimping overseas women on the pop up ads and was told by Montana it was our ( i was not the only one) internet viewing caused that and I NEEDED to become a VIP so I would not have to see the ads. REALLY????. I know he has changed how often they pop up but he still allows them....PIMPING more then just dinar here. You can't talk about other great Dinar sites. NOOO that's not permitted BUT you can bring over all the crap  form the guru grabage and post it on here. Where did all the old MODs at? Oh ya can't talk about that either.

• Downvote 4

Thank you SWFG. I know you need to read between the lines. Last time I was on here someone asked how to be a VIP here I simply asked why would you want to do that? My reply was deleted. I complained about this site pimping overseas women on the pop up ads and was told by Montana it was our ( i was not the only one) internet viewing caused that and I NEEDED to become a VIP so I would not have to see the ads. REALLY????. I know he has changed how often they pop up but he still allows them....PIMPING more then just dinar here. You can't talk about other great Dinar sites. NOOO that's not permitted BUT you can bring over all the crap  form the guru grabage and post it on here. Where did all the old MODs at? Oh ya can't talk about that either.

We don't need people like you here. Enjoy your ban.

• Upvote 6

SWFG thanks for that great post.  Some of the best data I have read to date.  Thanks again for sharing your hard work.

SWFG thanks for that great post.  Some of the best data I have read to date.  Thanks again for sharing your hard work.