Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

For the longest time on past blogs on this sight and others people have said that Wells Fargo is not and will not entertain the thought of dealing with Iraqi Dinars. But it seems that all the guru rumors of late is Wells Fargo this and Wells Fargo that including all this rumors or cashouts in Reno at Wells Fargo.  Whats up with that????

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Not sure what to tell you, but ANY bank would handle them if it meant they would make money doing it. They would be idiots NOT to. And many of them that say now or have said on the past that they do not or will not will probably change their tune when this r/v happens!

• Upvote 1

I think the huge money laundering problem Iraq has had with the IQD has spooked the banks from wanting to deal with them. These banks could lose a lot of money, there is little money to be made right now through exchanging dinar, so why take the risk?

My concern, though, is that the money laundering problem will likely increase when the value of the dinar increases, so the banks may still shy away from dealing in dinar.

Edited by RVPleaseToday
  • Upvote 1

RV & Dinar Questions please.

Wells Fargo is huge, and as such, is a very likely and probable target for speculation surrounding currency exchanges.

TQ - Whatever happened to your "intel informant" ?  Or was that Hoosier..........its getting hard to keep all the intel gurus separated........

There is no need to worry about your money being  launder...Most of us who have purchased their dinar have a paper trail to prove where it was purchased...Being bank money order,emails,paypal statements,Ebay purchase history or what not...

If  a branch deals in Foreign Currency, does not matter if BOA, WF, PINNACLE, CHASE, whoever. If they have a Foreign Currency dept, once the IQD is tradeable they will exchange it. Not rocket science here folks.

GO RV

Hey, just noticed I had 5 warning points. What are they & what did I do to earn them? Does not sound to good to me.

Ive been good for years now. lol

For the longest time on past blogs on this sight and others people have said that Wells Fargo is not and will not entertain the thought of dealing with Iraqi Dinars. But it seems that all the guru rumors of late is Wells Fargo this and Wells Fargo that including all this rumors or cashouts in Reno at Wells Fargo.  Whats up with that????

sorry but that is called B/S

• Upvote 3

And do those guru's sell Dinar or something related?  And wouldn't it benefit them if they could make the perception more faborable of the Dinar speculation?  

Citibank, Wells and Chase are not interested in customers that approach them regarding IQD. The reason is that IQD is not an internationally tradeable currency. I can't blame the banks for not wasting time on customers that bombard them with questions about a currency that isn't traded. 

Edited by skitealwedrop
  • Upvote 2

Citibank, Wells and Chase are not interested in customers that approach them regarding IQD. The reason is that IQD is not an internationally tradeable currency. I can't blame the banks for not wasting time on customers that bombard them with questions about a currency that isn't traded. 

What's up with the 10 warning points? Can we not express our thoughts on this site?

If  a branch deals in Foreign Currency, does not matter if BOA, WF, PINNACLE, CHASE, whoever. If they have a Foreign Currency dept, once the IQD is tradeable they will exchange it. Not rocket science here folks.

GO RV

Hey, just noticed I had 5 warning points. What are they & what did I do to earn them? Does not sound to good to me.

Ive been good for years now. lol

Where'd you see the warning points? I'm curious.

Hiya TRIPP - not too sure, but, members, settings, notifications - there is a little box re notification of warnings.  To click it is optional...but if the box is ticked I think the number of warnings then shows under the username when we post on a thread.   Cheers.

p.s.  No... I just unlicked the box in notifications and I still have warning posts under my name.... so must be something else.