Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank Frank Frank Frank Frank Frank !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While The CNN Translation Team (Led By Johnnie Walker) Tries To Decipher Frank's Message Below ! M=Maliki, O=Obama, T=Talibani, CNN=Insane Clown Guru Whisperer !

Rejoice ........... For as we shared ....... M has metamorphosized himself into that nice guy again. He is helping not infecting.

The IMF meetings with CBI on 4/5/6 was a passing grade on the budget and a rate.

Look around .......... Reguardless of what Bernake and some have said ........... Gold and Silver will become more than just ........... Metals.

USD stays on target as it takes the day off.

Homes and Money being GIVEN to CITIZENS ( You will read about it soon) ........... Oh so much more than HCL. But of course .....The Budget........... It's full of Stars........ Thank God.

BILL A ............. Recieved an answer from EAGLE 1 yesterday. Indeed ........... 15th ...21st....22nd........Is to pay attention to. Olympic Basketball is fun .......... Basket of Currency is too............. Especially in The Metal Rounds.

T is about to say ........... Hi Citizens....... Hozit? LOL !!!

Biden once again said he wants to go to Iraq.......... GOI says oh heck no !!! Now even The CITIZENS tell O .......... Stay away !!! We see what u see and .......... It's NOT us.

Galleger is now busting up more .......... Watermelons. LOL ........ No worries on this one.......... I'll tell You on a beach someday........... ;)

Other than that ........... Not much is going on ....... :))

Have a safe Saturday......Aloha KTFA Family ..... KTFA, Frank

Let me clear up the confusion....

So, I guess Maliki is finally over his infection and is in a much better mood now, while the CBI at the IMF meeting was graded for passing the rate of 4.56 ..which, I personally would give that a A+. Apparently, Ron Paul and others are suspicious of Bernake ect. Of knowing and positioning themselves for the conversion to gold ..backed money.... that of course, will have a very nifty depiction of the Olympic rings on a finely crafted round metal coin ....in which, is targeted to be replace the USD on our day off. (Sunday)..the same day he (basketball lover and fun seeker) Obama and Biden are planning a trip to have a picnic in Iraq with a basket full of ...um ... watermelons, but the GOI and their citizens don't believe that it is a good idea because Galleger is expected to be in town that same weekend, infact.....quite a few other stars are expected as well..........and we can thank God for that!

• Upvote 1

Frank my dear man you have a long way to go when it comes to bank storys. You have to keep within the guide lines just like a good grade B horror flick

Horror flick

1. hero

2. heroin

3. sacrificial black man

4. scary monster

Bank story

1.  bank manager

2. Teller

3. you

4. Knowing nod or wink

Its all in the delivery baby

• Upvote 1

Wow I wonder where he got the LSD man

Havnt seen that shat around in years.

I stopped trippin years ago.

When I started seeing clowns

evil-clowns-01.jpg

Dog....I'm sorry for the way I have treated you.  I had no idea you are a recovering drug addict.  I know that LSD is a drug that does horrible damage to the human body and mind.  I wish you continued success in your recovery and you should be very proud of what you have accomplished. :salute:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

:backflip:

I saw the heading and knew it was a Thug post!!!   Thanks for keeping it light Thug!!! :backflip:

Not sure if Frankie is wide awake this morning, or if he forgot some of his meds, but clearly something is way wrong with this guy today!

Go RV or RI !!!

:bravo:

today ...  :huh:  :blink:  :wacko: 

Something's been wrong with Frank for a l-o-o-o-o-o-n-n-n-g time !!!!  sofa king long  :shakehead:  :shakehead: 

• Upvote 2

Dog....I'm sorry for the way I have treated you.  I had no idea you are a recovering drug addict.  I know that LSD is a drug that does horrible damage to the human body and mind.  I wish you continued success in your recovery and you should be very proud of what you have accomplished. :salute:

Well thank you pup. hows the paper training going.?

Still Pi$$ing on the floor and humping grown mens legs. 

• Upvote 4

:lmao: :lmao: :D Thanks thug !!! :lmao:

Report from C N N' s Scotland correspondant....... A man by the name of Frank took a distillery tour this afternoon...... all distilleries drank dry!!!!

either that or he is on one almighty LSD TRIP. :lol:

He has finally well and truely lost the plot! :P .

Edited by BETTYBOOP
  • Upvote 2

Fib and Flat - why not act like respectable DV members and lay off easy.....  No need at all for that crap..... 

I'll stop calling Frank Easy's hero when he stops calling me Dinarck and Seatrader.   :lol:

Come on bodeen...that was just some harmless ribbing on my part. Chill out a bit. 

As far as this Frank character goes...check out the other comments in this thread, people are sick of his lies. 

Why is everyone still here?  I thought this was over in February?

:shrug:

Delta was wrong.....AGAIN.  Sorry

Edited by fib1618
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2