Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

in defense of obama

dontlop

And how 'bout if this empty suit, unqualified and unprepared politico simply gets the hell out of the way and lets America go ... XL for starters; get out of the pockets of labor; put a tax policy in place that rewards and encourages, rather than limits; start aligning and stop maligning. The majority of the country is desperate to get to work making and doing and fixing and creating. This president just doesn't seem to understand that the majority of Americans don't want his free cell phones and food stamps and 'the dole. We want to be proud to finish a day feeling tired and accomplished, whether on a fishing boat or a pipeline; a cab or a cop car; a board room or a waitress station.  He doesn't know America ... he knows politics, and that is not America.

America is about being first, and best and most, because it has been earned, NOT because it has been given.

God bless America and the ideals on which we were founded, and to which we aspire, in spite of our confusion and disappointments and defeats at the hands of those many who would settle for less, fight for less, and impose their limited aspirations on the rest of us who know, and want, better.   

Please stop bashing Presidents, Bush or Obama. It is the corporations that are taking over and reducing opportunities and wages for all - know the real enemy.

FOX will tell you its labor - because the enemy of big business is labor, and FOX is the megaphone for corporations.

You really think the problem is one person - the President? Come on....

According to the "United States Election Project", there are approximately 241 Million People of voting age in the United States, of that 241 Million, approximately 222 Million were eligible to vote.  It is estimated that 129 Million voted for the Office of President, and of that 129 Million, 62,611,250 voted for Obama. Doing the math with a little rounding 63/241 = .26141079, or roughly 26.14%, not half...

-

Look - we have a bad system for voting - there is corruption. But I do believe Bush scared everyone in the center/left so much with his war policy and sucking up to big business, the Repugs may not get elected again for a LONG time

Edited by hame55
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Please stop bashing Presidents, Bush or Obama. It is the corporations that are taking over and reducing opportunities and wages for all - know the real enemy.

FOX will tell you its labor - because the enemy of big business is labor, and FOX is the megaphone for corporations.

Look - we have a bad system for voting - there is corruption. But I do believe Bush scared everyone in the center/left so much with his war policy and sucking up to big business, the Repugs may not get elected again for a LONG time

Do you really think after we are 12 Trillion in Debt that anyone would vote for a liberal again?  And I saw the "4 more years" remark, if he doesn't get sent to prison first.

-

• Upvote 1

Four more years

Hame seems we are on the same page for once. As bad as dislike Obama policy and I do think his administration is a big part of the problem. I do not think he is the whole problem we have in this country. We have been sold out by both parties. Party's who place politics before the well being of its people. Look at the way rand Paul was attacked by his own party because he had the nerve to stand up. Its the same lame a$$ politics that we have endured for years and have brought this once great nation to its knee`s. I am a conservative but my party has forgotten what that means and stands for. They only care about their positions and the money they can put in their pockets.

And Maggie if the pup wants respect then he needs to lose the attitude. He insults WITHOUT provocation every chance he gets and then whines about how he is treated. The puppy needs to grow up. With respect. (Got that from Joe I like it )  hahahahaa

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Good Post Dog and I hear you... we ALL need to... HAVE to do better... as Dr Seus (and Thaiexpat) tried to teach us. Myself included.

"With Respect" ... It might be harder to type that AFTER we have just disrespected someone. :rolleyes: hahaahahaa

Thank You JoeKoolTrips!

• Upvote 1

im sticking with fox news ..  and i do not feel obama is qualified to make  decisions  on this scale .. .. i doubt we make it through his second term . he has made things     seem like jimmy carter is back in office ..

we got a big problem all right .. its obama for 3 and a half more years

Interesting thread.  Kennedy and Lincoln plus numerous others paid the price for the very evil that plaques this country.  It is not broke.  The money is stolen through an illegal channel going directly to the Fed Reserve with a little thing called "income tax".  Never does that money go to the treasury like any believe.  It's just the Fed Res paying themselves back.  IRS is an illegal entity that has been allowed to steal the money from us or throw us in jail without a law stating income tax is LAW at all.  Obama is another caught up in keeping up the corporate america business.  

We don't have a country, the US is on loan to the citizens.  If the feds want to take it back they can.  Or we say, get out, we are not paying you anything.  Fight to get the country back from the corporatism who stole it through infiltration of the US government.  And continues to take our money using the fed income tax.  Goes straight to bankers.  Period.  We are paying the bankers since the fed res act does not allow the US to print money anymore.  It only debt notes.  How sick is that?  So they tax our labors to which there is no law.   And they have been doing it since the fed res act was enacted.  It's the simple ponzie that is made to never be paid back.  You can't.  If the feds are the only ones to make money, and charge interest on it, you can't pay them back because they are the ones to print the interest also.  They print you pay.  Designed to bring down america and tear down our constitution.  "THEIR" printed money has given "THEM" power.   If we say their money is no good and don't use the banks and not pay any loans, they will fail.  Like they should have already when they made all those bad mortgage loans designed to steal folks property.  But our government thought we need debt and decided to bail them out and make us pay a national debt we all know can never be paid since we allow the feds to be the monetary system.

Our government working out of a city that does not even have the same laws as the US and actually given 3 electoral votes for elections.  How does that work?   The biggest move beside the fed reserve was the land given to the UN on american soil.  Ok, I am done going off.  

Donlop, all thought is deserving of dialogue.    No apologies needed or necessary for your sharing.   I love dialogue/verbage that provoke us to think.

I Liked Your Post Too Unciruld, Thank You! :twothumbs: I Appreciate The Thought You Put Into It.

I Agree... END THE FED RESERVE!

Thank You Rayzur For BOTH Post! You Show Far More Courage To Speak The Truth Than Many Here!

I Wish I Could Say It As Well As You Did... So I Appreciate Your Words Immensly.

Even Though I Have Never Been In The Military, Your Words Ring Very True For Me.

I Appreciate All Your Service And The Wisdom That You Have Aquired From Doing So.

:salute:

Tells Me Even More About Some Here...

That They Are Trying To Give Validity To Their Biased, Hatefilled, Useless And Divisive Drivel Under The Guise Of Being A "Patriot".

PATRIOT = "A Person Devoted To And Supportive Of His Or Her Country" (And ALL Of The Citizens Of That Country)

Over Half Of The US Citizens Voted For President Obama, And Some Here Would Love To See ALL DEMS Put On A Slow Boat To China.

That Is NOT PATRIOTISM!

The Way LIBoy And Others Here Have Been Treated Here Is Not Coming From Patriotism... Just Rude, Narrow Minded, Disrespectfulness.

BamaGirl, I'm Quite Sure You Will Find My Post "Admonishing" Too... But Only Because It Is "Your Pals" Doing This... So I Won't Take It To Heart.

What Rayzur Said Today Was LONG Overdue.

I For One Am Going To Join With Others Here That Are Interested In Finding Solutions And Working TOGETHER From Here On Out.

Anyone Is Welcome... Who's In???  :)

You are my new DV best buddy whether you like it or not.  I applaud you and Rayzur.  Not because you understand my position ( and to understand a position does not mean you have to agree with it but rather just acknowledge it's existence and show it basic respect) on any of the issues, but rather because you think like an American and a TRUE patriot.  As you said, a true patriot cares about and loves their country and ALL of it's citizen's, not just the ones that follow their political agenda.  Thank you so much for speaking your mind and I am definately in.  Let's put the bickering and name calling behind us and unite as true American Patriots.

• Upvote 4

**Rayzur... I was irritated last night when I made that post, I hold you and your integrity in very high regard, I hope you know that.. Thank you for your very respectful reply...... ***Maggie... judging by Rayzurs reply my post was taken in the spirit I posted it in. Even though I don't agree with Llboy at all I have never been disrespectful to him or never meant to be anyways... This is why I don't reply to you any longer and ignore most of your posts, even though I know you are a caring and kind hearted lady you come off as extremely self righteous and down right rude at times... Be well Maggie.

• Upvote 1

I agree very much with your view of the presidency.  The president of the US is, in many ways a figure head position.  He is the commander in chief of the most powerful armed forces in the world.  However, that does not mean he can wage war against the country of his choosing.  Many here think the current president is waging war against the very country he presides over.  No matter how much people want others to believe it, the president of the US does not possess that power. 

There is no doubt the political system in this country is not only broken, but rather completely destroyed. 

The biggest issue today is the political and personal grudge match that is the men and women of the Congress and Senate.  Their number one priority right now is not what's best for this country and it's citizens.  Their number one priority is to make sure the opposing party does not get it's way. 

Fragile ego's are running Washington. Nothing else.  This country is in a boat load of trouble and the spoiled rich kids who are in power don't give a hoot about their constituants.  Their only concern is to make the person across the aisle from them as unhappy as possible and to get the best table at Charlie Palmer's Steakhouse.

• Upvote 2

it would be at minimum 10 times worse .. this time theres 16.7 trillion dollars debt  and a trillion dollar deficit .. .. it would completely destroy our country .. our dollar .. and the reserves held by other countrys ..

i dont know if you watched that video i provided on the opening    of this topic .. but there are some experts that see  this as  ready to explode .. possibly this year some time .

DontLop... There's a lot of people on that page... Some thought it should have exploded last fall.... others see it coming. There is nothing in my repertoire that can argue with the sentiment. I'd have to say I started making decision consistent with that thinking about 6 years ago and forward. Though sometimes... and I know this may sound weird... but sometimes I have to put my "thinking" in check  such that I do not become part of the energy that actually empowers, engenders, or creates it.... The ole 'You Get What You Resist' universal law of energy.... 

Its why I get so jumping up and down adamant about coming together as a group, standing together as a unified force and focusing upon helping each other to the extent possible. Maybe its fatalistic to assume its only a matter of time... and I do try to balance that. And if nothing more than a few hiccups goes down,...... then I guess I have lots of really cool things to pass down to my kids and nieces and nephews, including on hellva set up for surviving off grid in a self sustaining group living setting midst beautiful country.  :D

I'm working on phase II right now and need to find a machinist... I'm not even sure what they do, I just know I need one.....  :lol:

Thanks for the great info... 

• Upvote 1

**Rayzur... I was irritated last night when I made that post, I hold you and your integrity in very high regard, I hope you know that.. Thank you for your very respectful reply...... ***Maggie... judging by Rayzurs reply my post was taken in the spirit I posted it in. Even though I don't agree with Llboy at all I have never been disrespectful to him or never meant to be anyways... This is why I don't reply to you any longer and ignore most of your posts, even though I know you are a caring and kind hearted lady you come off as extremely self righteous and down right rude at times... Be well Maggie.

You "Be Well" too BamaGirl. :)  I Mean That. All The Best To You, Always...

DontLop... There's a lot of people on that page... Some thought it should have exploded last fall.... others see it coming. There is nothing in my repertoire that can argue with the sentiment. I'd have to say I started making decision consistent with that thinking about 6 years ago and forward. Though sometimes... and I know this may sound weird... but sometimes I have to put my "thinking" in check  such that I do not become part of the energy that actually empowers, engenders, or creates it.... The ole 'You Get What You Resist' universal law of energy.... 

Its why I get so jumping up and down adamant about coming together as a group, standing together as a unified force and focusing upon helping each other to the extent possible. Maybe its fatalistic to assume its only a matter of time... and I do try to balance that. And if nothing more than a few hiccups goes down,...... then I guess I have lots of really cool things to pass down to my kids and nieces and nephews, including on hellva set up for surviving off grid in a self sustaining group living setting midst beautiful country.  :D

I'm working on phase II right now and need to find a machinist... I'm not even sure what they do, I just know I need one.....  :lol:

Thanks for the great info... 

machinists are the people who make thiings out of steel plastic ..mostly steel .. they run machine tools like lathes .. milling machines .. drill presses .. ..they are who make tools and machines so others can do their job ..  without machnists we would still   use blacksmiths  to make things for us .. .. they are in every town .. i run many different machines for around 20 years ..in my life ..off and on since 1976

they make each individual part .. then parts are assembled to make machines .. .. they use drawings or blue prints  or can make things with verbal instructions ,, theey make car engines transmissions .. weed eators ..   they make stamping machines that make parts .. they can make the machines that they use to make parts .. .. . they make molds that plastic  products are  formed in . . when you hold something made out of metal .. a machinist made it

machinists are the people who make thiings out of steel plastic ..mostly steel .. they run machine tools like lathes .. milling machines .. drill presses .. ..they are who make tools and machines so others can do their job ..  without machnists we would still   use blacksmiths  to make things for us .. .. they are in every town .. i run many different machines for around 20 years ..in my life ..off and on since 1976

they make each individual part .. then parts are assembled to make machines .. .. they use drawings or blue prints  or can make things with verbal instructions ,, theey make car engines transmissions .. weed eators ..   they make stamping machines that make parts .. they can make the machines that they use to make parts .. .. . they make molds that plastic  products are  formed in . . when you hold something made out of metal .. a machinist made it

Wow, quite frankly, that's impressive as hell.... really, very very impressive. And talk about critically essential to the very core of civilized existence as we know it. I knew I needed to find one, I just didn't know how amazingly valuable nor how extensive the skill set is. Sounds like you would or could be considered a machinist? Cool, so how close are you to the core military intel area we like to call central coast California ;)  Have I got a deal for you  :eyebrows:  :D

Obama reminds me of Micheal Jackson back in the day. Very close to the same age, mind. I new James Brown and Dorothy, His Secretary. James Brown was a no body back then. Augusta GA ya'll, in the 70's. O and Michelle are destined for the same futures. At least James will go in the books as bringing positive to the people. Don't be deceived. JB turned out to be a wife beater.

Wow, quite frankly, that's impressive as hell.... really, very very impressive. And talk about critically essential to the very core of civilized existence as we know it. I knew I needed to find one, I just didn't know how amazingly valuable nor how extensive the skill set is. Sounds like you would or could be considered a machinist? Cool, so how close are you to the core military intel area we like to call central coast California ;)  Have I got a deal for you  :eyebrows:  :D

ive spent most of my life in manufacturing and construction .heres a short  basic utube on what a machinist does ,, ... you can look off to the side at many more utubes  as to what machinists do .. hardly anyone knows what a machinist is .. theres a huge demand for machinists in the united states in every state ..

when watching the video .. look around in the shop and at the machines they are running because everything you see was made by a machinist

round things are made on lathes ... square things are made on  milling machines ..

fabrications are things that are welded together .. machines are made up of fabricated and machined components .. like a car .. or a lawn mower .. the tools and machines to make machined parts are made by machinists .

heres a miling utube ..

it might give you an idea what you might need

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

heres a plastic job a machinist is running this machine with a computer .. remember  the machine doing it was made by a machinist also ..

Matsuura Maxia: V8 Engine Block Machined From Solid 

a machinist is a great job ...

I am not an Obama fan, did not vote at all this year because I felt, at least, Obama was a better liar than Romney was. I think that Obama is NOT a good President, but I also think in todays culture of greed, no one would do much better. Romney would have gotten a bit more from Washington simply because he would have given the 1%, big business and Corporations more loopholes to get richer. How in the world can anyone convince a group of rich people to vote to increase their own taxes, or make life harder on themselves? These are the same guys who vote no less than 3 pay raises for themselves EVERY year. The same guys who can retire for life with full salaries and benefits after only serving two terms. The same guys who pass laws to protect themselves.

Politics for me is a wash these last years and I do not see anyone or anything changing things for the foreseeable future. I am hoping someone steps forward with the good sense to try to help the other 99% of America and not piss off Congress in their first term in office. Ever since the Obama Care was forced down their throats there has been no cooperation in Washington period.

Edited by gymrat76541

I am not an Obama fan, did not vote at all this year because I felt, at least, Obama was a better liar than Romney was. I think that Obama is NOT a good President, but I also think in todays culture of greed, no one would do much better. Romney would have gotten a bit more from Washington simply because he would have given the 1%, big business and Corporations more loopholes to get richer. How in the world can anyone convince a group of rich people to vote to increase their own taxes, or make life harder on themselves? These are the same guys who vote no less than 3 pay raises for themselves EVERY year. The same guys who can retire for life with full salaries and benefits after only serving two terms. The same guys who pass laws to protect themselves.

Politics for me is a wash these last years and I do not see anyone or anything changing things for the foreseeable future. I am hoping someone steps forward with the good sense to try to help the other 99% of America and not piss off Congress in their first term in office. Ever since the Obama Care was forced down their throats there has been no cooperation in Washington period.

Now really, how much time did you spend investigating Romney and just listening to the liberal left media?  You already knew what Obama was doing, so you already experienced that, so you just assume Romney was a worse candidate because he's a self-made millionaire?

-

• Upvote 2

Now really, how much time did you spend investigating Romney and just listening to the liberal left media?  You already knew what Obama was doing, so you already experienced that, so you just assume Romney was a worse candidate because he's a self-made millionaire?

-

Well stated Mark.   I always find it curious why people demonize the producers in society... the rich... the proverbial 1%.   They are the creators, producers and employers.   They're incentivized by the "reward" system... not the "punitive" system.   And even though they are continually thwarted and blocked, they still thrive through it all, by fighting for their rights and their profits... to reinvest and keep the production cycles in motion.   Frankly, I think the progressive tax system is unfair in that it penalizes the producers.   A better incentive would be... the more you make, the less you owe! 

• Upvote 1

Well stated Mark.   I always find it curious why people demonize the producers in society... the rich... the proverbial 1%.   They are the creators, producers and employers.   They're incentivized by the "reward" system... not the "punitive" system.   And even though they are continually thwarted and blocked, they still thrive through it all, by fighting for their rights and their profits... to reinvest and keep the production cycles in motion.   Frankly, I think the progressive tax system is unfair in that it penalizes the producers.   A better incentive would be... the more you make, the less you owe! 

i agree they sem to flock to the nay sayer . those who say i didnt do it .. someone else did ..  they like the blame game ..

they must be raised like that ,,, they just say you cant do it  and give up and become jealous of those who work and overcome .

my dad would tell me why dont cha cry about it .. and walk away .. i learned to take care of myself .. he wouldnt do things for me .. he would show me how .. but i had to  learn to take care of myself

i remember my chain falling off my bike when i was young .. and take it to my dad to fix ... he fixed it a couple times in front of me .. but eventualy when i kept coming back .. he would just say why dont cha cry about it and walk away..

you know what if i wanted to ride my bike with my friends . i had to put that chain on myself .. and it wasnt that hard .. i didnt need my daddy to do it  any more .. and he used that practice  till i grew into a self reliant person ..

some of these people act like their daddy obama will be there forever to give them bread ..well those days are numbered they better learn how to stand on their own two feet .., our country cant afford to carry their dead weight very much longer ..

theres a bunch of crying  babys in america now days

Edited by dontlop

Nothing was said about the 1%'s.

Creators? Producers? Employers?

Far too many of that 1% inherited their money!

The reason I did not vote for this individual is he got caught telling too many lies. Plus the fact that he gives his children 1 million dollars allowance a year. Bad parenting in my eyes.

He might be a coorporate genius and good in his business world but he was stupid in his direction and message during the ellections. Even a Republican should admit that. You can not win without the COMMON vote. He did not get it, & he did not win. I hope the Republican Party can revamp their image quick or they will find themselves outside looking in at the Whitehouse again. Enough said.

Nothing was said about the 1%'s.

Creators? Producers? Employers?

Far too many of that 1% inherited their money!

The reason I did not vote for this individual is he got caught telling too many lies. Plus the fact that he gives his children 1 million dollars allowance a year. Bad parenting in my eyes.

He might be a coorporate genius and good in his business world but he was stupid in his direction and message during the ellections. Even a Republican should admit that. You can not win without the COMMON vote. He did not get it, & he did not win. I hope the Republican Party can revamp their image quick or they will find themselves outside looking in at the Whitehouse again. Enough said.

Caught telling what lies?  Romney was a much better candidate and has a "proven" track record of getting results from BOTH sides of the isles.  Obama has proven over and over again, that he is not interested in compromise, and that the only thing he wants to do is spend and tax us to death.  And he did that BEFORE the elections.

-

• Upvote 1

Caught telling what lies?  Romney was a much better candidate and has a "proven" track record of getting results from BOTH sides of the isles.  Obama has proven over and over again, that he is not interested in compromise, and that the only thing he wants to do is spend and tax us to death.  And he did that BEFORE the elections.

-

NOT INTERESTED IN COMPROMISE????????

I read a lot of this crap without posting, but when there are outrageous LIES - something must be said.

Obama wasted his first four YEARS trying to compromise with Repugs. It pissed off us liberals.

Now the next four years are gonna be different!

FOUR MORE YEARS

• Downvote 3

Really? If you do NOT know what lies then you were NOT paying attention. 

I will admit that he MIGHT have been the BETTER man for the job but when he was caught on camera saying that most of the American people were just taking hand outs from the government & were going to vote for Obama anyway - I knew he lost the ellection then and there!

Even if it is true, you can not slap people in the face & ask for their vote.

The ellection was his to win or lose so guess what? He threw it in the trash. Not only that, but he caused his party to do some serious damage control.

I say again - I do not like Obama. I did NOT vote for Obama.

In the ellection I was an observer. I hope to find a good politician to vote for next ellection. The business man did NOT work out.

Edited by gymrat76541