Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

High rates of inflation and the decline of economic development for the low value of the dinar

jonjon

High rates of inflation and the decline of economic development for the low value of the dinar

259947.jpg?width=400

 Baghdad / tributary cactus 

Witnessed domestic markets declined slightly priced dinar accompanied anticipation in the popular collapse of local result of the deteriorating conditions of the Central Bank at the present time, 
Financial said the extent of "do not need to fear of falling value of the dinar at the current stage because factors internal It is possible to control. 
said economic expert Majid Suri said, "There are no objective reasons to fear of falling value of Iraqi dinar at the current stage, pointing out that" the factors that possible to affect the dinar exchange rate is and internal factors can be addressed through "cash reserve sovereign." 

explained Suri "that if There was a significant inflation as a result of external causes will be forced government or organizers of the Iraqi Central do a strengthening exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar, which would result to fight inflation and reduction, as well as having other mechanisms lies in the withdrawal of surplus from the Iraqi dinar traded in the local market in order to alleviate process inflation and the accompanying rise in the price of goods and commodities. 
For his part, Director of UNIC economic Dergham Mohammed Ali "that the value of the Iraqi dinar did not fall against the dollar and foreign currency, and that Iraq was able to maintain a fixed exchange rate against foreign currencies other. 
explaining, that the value cash dinars did not go down if been offset with foreign exchange rates other reason behind this is action CBI to maintain a fixed exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar. " 
pointing "that inflation continued increased rate in the recent period has led to the devaluation of the dinar and affected purchasing power ". In the meantime revealed a member of the Economic Commission parliamentary Salman al-Moussawi to review economic development in the country contributed to the decline in value of the dinar against the U.S. dollar. 
explained Moussawi said in press statements that "the power of the Iraqi dinar and monetary value depends on the strength of the country's economy and the extent of recovery sectors generating income and not on auction CBI, he says. pointed Moussawi to "The value of the Iraqi dinar does not depend on what is sold at auction CBI but the value of the dinar lies in the strength of the country's economy all segments of industry, tourism, commercial and agricultural, pointing out that" these sectors whenever possessed elements economic power and income-generating become Iraqi dinar value fixed and stable, noting that "the attempt to control the value of the local currency by auction where a big risk." 
He Musawi "The dominance of the oil sector on all other economic sectors made ​​it useless and influenced the level of the economy in the country." stressing the need to "be directed oil revenues towards the development of other economic sectors to contribute to strengthening the economy and raise the value of the currency."

http://www.almadapaper.net/ar/news/259947/%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AA%D9%81%D8%A7%D8%B9-%D9%85%D8%B9%D8%AF%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B6%D8%AE%D9%85-%D9%88%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AC%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%86%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82

Massari said..."the power of the iraqi dinar and monetary value depends on the strength of the economy and to the extent of recovery sectors generating income and not on the cbi auction."

That tells the whole story. we should send this to the gurus because they have said different things

I think this guy took econ101

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This is really bad news for us. That guy is saying that the CBI can't do anything about the value of the Dinar, it is only the growth of the local economy that can do that. He sure ain't  talking big RV! ;)

i dont think its bad for us. just confirms long term investment. just keep my zeroes...please. after the goi settles its disputes passes all these laws for economic reasons....and allows investment to flourish......iraq can make leaps and bounds in under ten years.....if they ever get passed the pre-game show
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Actually this article is not telling you anything but what is the usual economic jargon.  This could be said for any country!  Nothing to see here.

your kidding right. its giving you an update on the dinar......and its economic jargon?

At what point did economics become irrelevent? Is it so.....because we say so.....and thats all there is to it? This is as important as anything youve ever seen before. what gives?

Actually its speaks of iraqs central bank auctions and the dinar. what other country has iraqs cbi and currency auction?

We have thrown economics out of the conversation.....thats my cue to move on

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

your kidding right. its giving you an update on the dinar......and its economic jargon?

At what point did economics become irrelevent? Is it so.....because we say so.....and thats all there is to it? This is as important as anything youve ever seen before. what gives?

Actually its speaks of iraqs central bank auctions and the dinar. what other country has iraqs cbi and currency auction?

We have thrown economics out of the conversation.....thats my cue to move on

What I am saying they have said or stated this before.  This is nothing new nor a revelation, I am hardly stating economics irrelevant.  We all know they have to juice up their economic status.  Nothing new about that either.  Basically I see this is to calm the people who are concerned about the dinar falling.  I would guess it might be revealing in that the people of Iraq are worried, this is something they want to address.  So I don't find it an article of much substance.  Hey maybe that is me!

• Upvote 1

This is really bad news for us. That guy is saying that the CBI can't do anything about the value of the Dinar, it is only the growth of the local economy that can do that. He sure ain't  talking big RV! ;)

Has anyone from Iraq been talkin big RV?  If so, I have missed it............I believe it will eventually go to a float and let the market dictate the value.....which is what this economist could be implying. 

• Upvote 1

Here we go again. We do NOT want them to float the Dinar! We need it pegged to the dollar and for Iraq to announce a big RV. The ONLY reason we stand to make money at this is because the Dinar is pegged to the dollar and we paid so little for it. The whole float thing is a guru fantasy.

I don't know about you, but I don't want to become a Forex trader.

Has anyone from Iraq been talkin big RV?  If so, I have missed it............I believe it will eventually go to a float and let the market dictate the value.....which is what this economist could be implying. 

i agree 100%. After a float is intialized.....imo it will take time. the market will determine it. i think it will steadily rise for years

Yep in the market price is always right no matter if you agree or disagree.

I to disagree. Read it again.

This thing will not RV ....it will float over time so lets stop thinking we are gonna wake up one day and bam we are all rich...not gonna work like that this baby is gonna take sum time to reach 1to1......so no rv no ri just a float which still may be good if they keep the 000's.....sad day in the dinar world

I dont think Adam knows as much as you people think either.......he never said a float and that is whatz gonna happen no rv or no ri ....sorry dont shoot the messenger

May be we should ask an opinion about this article to Mr. Adam Montana.

Just a little info from my grandson who is stationed in Bahrain, spoke with him last night and he said to exchange USD there was $3 to their 1dinar.  How would this effect us if any  Adam or paperboy. Not really a math person or up to all this, if I didnt have good feed back from you all I would be lost. thanks

• Upvote 1

RIGHT NOW, IT DOES NOT NEED TO FLOAT. IT WILL GO DOWN. IT NEEDS TO PEG. AND STAY THERE SO THEY CAN GET USE TO IT. AFTHER THAT LET IT FLOAT. WHEN THEY EVERY THANG GOING. THEN IT WILL BE OK. YOU GOT TO GIVE POWER. OF THE MONEY. SO THEY WILL KNOW WHAT THEY ARE WORING FOR. JUST LIKE US

• Upvote 1