Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"IQD" is Showing LIVE NOW :)

Brisco

Do you watch that site, Tripp? Is this new? It did move from when I looked at it earlier today.

Well, I can't say "watch" but I check on Netdania and XE now and then and it appears to look different, not so much on XE but Netdania. It looks as if it is now poised to start exchange. I don't know, maybe I'm wrong but it is definitely different. Someone said it is only being measured against the rise and fall of the Dollar but I've not seen that before. It seemed stagnant before.

• Upvote 3

Well, I can't say "watch" but I check on Netdania and XE now and then and it appears to look different, not so much on XE but Netdania. It looks as if it is now poised to start exchange. I don't know, maybe I'm wrong but it is definitely different. Someone said it is only being measured against the rise and fall of the Dollar but I've not seen that before. It seemed stagnant before.

This is a false guru theory. What you are seeing is confusing because back in Aug Netdania changed the software. Netdania has two versions of the USD/IQD and they show different figures. I had the old version on my workspace and it is still there so I can see both versions. Just to clarify, when you use Netstation you have a default workspace which is effectively like a favourites list.

I have information that would indicate that the IQD is trading.

Symbols are - USDIQD.EUAM, USD/IQD.RADA and EUR/IDQ.DRES

The exchange is FOREX code 4054, and the Listed Market is TENFORE

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It's quite the conundrum. It deff looks different. As I said, looks like the position has changed from stagnant to on hold.

Has it always shown bid and ask? I've never seen that, why would it if it was not tradable or about to be?

Edited by Tripphood
  • Upvote 2

For what it is worth.

My old version of the USD/IQD software, the one that indicated trading of the IQD, has changed this morning. The history page has gone blank and at the bottom is the message - "You are not allowed to see historical data"

The sceptics can request a screen shot from Friday.

• Downvote 1

Why did I see a bid price today on Netdania? It was there for a bit then went back to zero.

Where are you looking? there is normally always a bid price. I have just looked at the normal quote page and it is showing a bid of 1159 and the time stamp is 06.31.59. This is from the new version of the software. The old version is showing a bid price of 1163 with a time stamp of 05.00.12. Note that my time zone is ICT,

If you are using Netdania regularly you should register for Netstation, it is much more informative.

• Downvote 1

Where are you looking? there is normally always a bid price. I have just looked at the normal quote page and it is showing a bid of 1159 and the time stamp is 06.31.59. This is from the new version of the software. The old version is showing a bid price of 1163 with a time stamp of 05.00.12. Note that my time zone is ICT,

If you are using Netdania regularly you should register for Netstation, it is much more informative.

Okay sandy will do. Thank you.

Sorry Thug, hit the green but it minused you a point. Also when I hit the quote button it does not work. Throwing in the towel on this new system.......

Lol ! No Worries Bro' ! ;)

I'm Not Sure What's Up With Ur Quote Button But U Might Also Try Hitting The MultiQuote Button And Then When U Go To The Bottom Of The Page To The "Reply To This Topic" Box - Click On The Box And Then Click On The "More Reply Options" Button Next To The "Post" Button.

That Should Bring Up The Quote For U ! B)

Or U Could Just Join In On Frank's Weekly Calls And Start Singing ! :o

:D:D:D

• Upvote 2