Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"IQD" is Showing LIVE NOW :)

Brisco

Whoever first posted that link just added the pair. It's in the web address. The main site doesn't show the pairing, and it's not trading.

Thanks "ReVbo" ? How can someone just add that.

I should have verified before posting SORRY Pre-e- typed

Not really sure. I don't know exactly how that particular site works, but the main site doesn't show "USDIQD" in the web address. It would only show that if someone specified that they wanted to look at that pairing.

If you click on the drop down menu on the top left above all the pairs and go to "manage favorites" at the bottom of that menu you can select what pairs you want to show....... if you select GBP/IQD it will show nothing ..... because it isnt trading ..... it only shows against the US dollar because it's pegged to the dollar.

• Upvote 2

the fact that someone is altering that to show the 'iqd' should worry people;  but i guess it doesn't.

It's not exactly bieng altered  .... you can actually select any currency and pair it against any other currency it's just the way the chart works.

what is annoying is that someone did this for USD/IQD and passed it off to others as a trading pair when it's clearly not.

• Upvote 3

It's not exactly bieng altered  .... you can actually select any currency and pair it against any other currency it's just the way the chart works.

what is annoying is that someone did this for USD/IQD and passed it off to others as a trading pair when it's clearly not.

this is what i mean.  who did it and why might matter for lots of dinar sales.

this is what i mean.  who did it and why might matter for lots of dinar sales.

It's some fool at Intel4U. They're notorious pumpers. I doubt many folks here pay much attention to them, but they probably did sell a few dinars with that.

If they are trading dinar on forex............they forgot to tell the cbi

The IQD is trading.

The appropriate symbols are 

USDIQD.RADA

USDIQD.EUAM

EURIQD.DRES

The exchange name is FOREX code 4054 and the Listed Market is TENFORE.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I am not doubting anyone's skepticism, but can anyone explain the changes in the exchange rate USD/IQD throughout the day if it is not live? Earlier today the bid price was 1164, now it shows 1147.3. Click on the link and you will see it. The ask price has changed as well.

• Upvote 1

can i just say , big deal , and also could care less when the rate still says :

Symbol Bid Ask High Low Open Change Time  USD/IQD  arrow-r.gif 1,147.3000  arrow-g.gif 1,193.4000  1,147.3000  1,147.3000  1,147.3000  nochange.gif 0.0000

17:36

get my drift : hey by the way where is the rv that was tied to the budget . funny how evryone so quiet and the gurus talking are starting to twist even taller tales ........ 

• Downvote 1

Frank says Tuesday.......

last Tuesday......and then there was that Thursday, and Wednesday and Sunday

2011 2012 and so on

Quit Complaining Buddy - Or CNN Is Out Of A Job ! :o

:D:D:D

And U Know How Much We All Enjoy Drinking On The Job .......

:lol::lol:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1