Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What is "Warning Points"? View my posts to see. ?

That has always been there, you just couldn't see it before! It lets us and now you know if you have been given any warning points in the past. "0" is good!

This might be something Adam changes, we shall see

Your in good shape

• Upvote 1

Bump, you beat me to it.  I was just ck'g out his profile & yep, he's been a good boy!  No warnings.   :twothumbs:

Guys, I thought I was a goner there for a minute! You know, me clean, yet objective. The folks that don't agree with me, I respect! The rest, I ignore. Thanks for sharing DV, Let's keep it clean. Slay's hangin till they tell me to leave.

• Upvote 3

Adam, Respectfully, the meaning of "Warning Points" is?, The intended outcome is? The "Like" button is great! Nay Sayers Beware! No more red button. Face to face or leave it alone. Thanks for that Adam.To view a members personal profile and the number of objectionable events is indeed personal and should not be viewed for the world to see. Maybe this should be moved into the development category. I know you're busy and who the hell am I to question you when I ride this train unabridged? Free ride if you will. Thanks Adam.

Adam, Respectfully, the meaning of "Warning Points" is?, The intended outcome is? The "Like" button is great! Nay Sayers Beware! No more red button. Face to face or leave it alone. Thanks for that Adam.To view a members personal profile and the number of objectionable events is indeed personal and should not be viewed for the world to see. Maybe this should be moved into the development category. I know you're busy and who the hell am I to question you when I ride this train unabridged? Free ride if you will. Thanks Adam.

No disrespect taken.

The warning points are there so the Staff here can keep track of accounts. Sometimes people get warnings for foul language, spam, etc.

The Staff also sends the offender a personal message to let them know their account is in danger.

Depending on the severity of an offense, and the history noted in the Warning point log, a person may be put on suspension or completely banned.

These things are only visible to mods and admins now, as it was originally intended.

• Upvote 2