Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Don’t Carry A Gun, We Just Need to “Teach Men Not To Rape”

Bumper64

M-CC-FemaleGunPoint.jpg

For decades, the Left has correctly asserted that rape is not a crime of passion, it’s a crime of power.  Second Amendment supporters have in turn pointed out that the great power equalizer is a gun.  A small woman who is trained and armed is effectively equal to (or even greater than) a large man with evil on his mind. Last night on Fox’s Sean Hannity Show, however, a Democrat strategist insisted that the best way to deal with this inherent power imbalance isn’t to let women arm themselves.  Instead, it’s “tell men not to rape women.”

On Tuesday night’s Sean Hannity Show, Democrat strategist Zerlina Maxwell — herself a rape victim — said that guns will never help women.  The only way to prevent rape, she said, it to tellmen to stop doing it.  Although Maxwell conceded that telling women to use ball point pens to defend themselves is “ridiculous,” she went on to state that guns aren’t the answer either.  Instead,

I don’t think that we should be telling women anything.  I think we should be telling men not to rape women and start the conversation there.

Fellow guest Gayle Trotter, a pro-gun advocate with the Independent Women’s Forum, and Sean Hannity were both shocked.  They pointed out to Maxwell that criminals are not known for their listening skills and that millions of people every year successfully use guns to defend themselves.  Maxwell was unimpressed.  Maybe a stranger rapist won’t listen, to a firm “No,” but she’s pretty darn sure her “just talk to them” strategy will work if a women is on the receiving end of spousal abuse or date rape:

You’re talking about it is as if there’s some faceless, nameless criminal, when a lot of times it’s someone that you know and trust.

But, but, sputtered Hannity, “Evil exists in the world.”  Again, Maxwell shrugged this off:

We can prevent rape by telling men not to commit it.

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/03/5819-democrat-strategist-to-raped-woman-dont-carry-a-gun-we-just-need-to-teach-men-not-to-rape/

• Upvote 1

That was the most pathetic, idiotic solution.  She must think we live in pleasant-ville.  I'm just disgusted with this response from a female.  Someone slap her on the forehead.  :shrug: knock some sense into her.

Women you do what it takes to protect yourselves. 

• Upvote 8

***///

women have been telling men "no" since the cave man times.....

if they haven't respected that simple request  since then......

Annie.... get yer gun, Baby!

That was the most pathetic, idiotic solution.  She must think we live in pleasant-ville.  I'm just disgusted with this response from a female.  Someone slap her on the forehead.  :shrug: knock some sense into her.

Women you do what it takes to protect yourselves. 

When I saw this I was like WTH is this lady talking about! She is crazy to think these sick men would ever stop because someone said so!

• Upvote 4

***///

PRICELESS, PrettyPATTYANGEL...... let us do it for ya! :lol:  :lmao:  :wave:  :P

When I saw this I was like WTH is this lady talking about! She is crazy to think these sick men would ever stop because someone said so!

****////

deserving of our new term-of-the-week:  mental deviant. :wacko: 

• Upvote 3

Rape is a crime punishable by imprisonment.

That alone you would think would be enough a deterrent to

make a man think before he would commit such a heinous crime.

How can you teach a man who would do this not to do it.

You cant .

So what are our options

Let women be raped or

Let those who choose to defend themselves do so.

If the GOVT refuses to comply

Then women should demand the castration of every man

convicted of the crime so it cannot happen again.

• Upvote 5

Bump, If we could get em to go work! Not all can work, many can and a lot are trying their best to find a job. Too tired to rape after a hard days work. A couple cold beers, a good hot meal and shower. Sex by appointment only. Weekends preferred. If it don't work out, try back later.

• Upvote 2

got um' ready sgt... :)

***///

women have been telling men "no" since the cave man times.....

if they haven't respected that simple request  since then......

Annie.... get yer gun, Baby!

• Upvote 2

M-CC-FemaleGunPoint.jpg

For decades, the Left has correctly asserted that rape is not a crime of passion, it’s a crime of power.  Second Amendment supporters have in turn pointed out that the great power equalizer is a gun.  A small woman who is trained and armed is effectively equal to (or even greater than) a large man with evil on his mind. Last night on Fox’s Sean Hannity Show, however, a Democrat strategist insisted that the best way to deal with this inherent power imbalance isn’t to let women arm themselves.  Instead, it’s “tell men not to rape women.”

On Tuesday night’s Sean Hannity Show, Democrat strategist Zerlina Maxwell — herself a rape victim — said that guns will never help women.  The only way to prevent rape, she said, it to tellmen to stop doing it.  Although Maxwell conceded that telling women to use ball point pens to defend themselves is “ridiculous,” she went on to state that guns aren’t the answer either.  Instead,

Fellow guest Gayle Trotter, a pro-gun advocate with the Independent Women’s Forum, and Sean Hannity were both shocked.  They pointed out to Maxwell that criminals are not known for their listening skills and that millions of people every year successfully use guns to defend themselves.  Maxwell was unimpressed.  Maybe a stranger rapist won’t listen, to a firm “No,” but she’s pretty darn sure her “just talk to them” strategy will work if a women is on the receiving end of spousal abuse or date rape:

I don’t think that we should be telling women anything.  I think we should be telling men not to rape women and start the conversation there.

But, but, sputtered Hannity, “Evil exists in the world.”  Again, Maxwell shrugged this off:

You’re talking about it is as if there’s some faceless, nameless criminal, when a lot of times it’s someone that you know and trust.

We can prevent rape by telling men not to commit it.

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/03/5819-democrat-strategist-to-raped-woman-dont-carry-a-gun-we-just-need-to-teach-men-not-to-rape/

Hmmm,Hmmmmm,Mmmmmm! That blond chick's got one sexy 40. Man, I just love em all!

• Upvote 1

I voted for Obama......have no desire to rape......not opposed to smackin around a knucklehead though.   <_< 

GO RV, then BV

I just loved the smackin around a knuklehead part.

Made me want to sing.

Memorys

Like the corners of my mind

Misty blood-colored memories

Of the way we were

Scattered pictures,

Of broken teeth we left behind

• Upvote 3

“Teach Men Not To Rape”

WOW This has to be the dumbest person I have ever heard of. Lets just take the guns away from all the police & criminals too. We do NOT need them right? We can TEACH them not be violent or even to commit crimes. That will fix the problem! LOL

We teach them not to steal, does that work?

We teach them not to drink & drive, does that work?

We teach them not to cheat, does that work?

etc, etc,.....................

Guess what? Teaching or telling them NOT TO RAPE will NOT work either!

• Upvote 2