Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Think You're Screwed now? Check this out!

Slaydadea

I say rand Paul/palin

I watched his phillabuster

Its been a long time since a politician has stirred my blood like he did.

First sign of life I have seen in Washington in a might long time.

He impressed me as well but I don't care for Palin, I like Rubio/Paul better..

Not as frightening as Pelosi & Feinstein

UGH ***shivers***

He impressed me as well but I don't care for Palin, I like Rubio/Paul better..

Good pair, but is Rubio qualified? I know he's Cuban-American... not sure of his parents' birth places... And I'd love to see Rand as President... Rubio could be VP... if qualified...

KK

MADD for Heather

Good pair, but is Rubio qualified? I know he's Cuban-American... not sure of his parents' birth places... And I'd love to see Rand as President... Rubio could be VP... if qualified...

KK

MADD for Heather

I also think Rubio would be a good choice........he appears thirsty for a bigger role in government.   :D 

GO RV, then BV

I've got a picture of myself at Palin's front door (governor's mansion, when she was then gov). I asked my bud taking the picture to make sure and get Russia in the background. Not seeing it in the view finder, we went around back thinking that was the porch referenced, and took a picture there as well. We developed the film while still in Alaska, and darn if the film processing didn't somehow leech out Russia in the background of that one as well.... Cause we couldn't see it there either.  In any event, I've still got em if you want me to send them on to ya. Maybe your eyesight is better, and you can identify what we couldn't find in the photo  :D

Its all good....  :peace:

Yeah I know but she`s really HOT !!!!! 

:)

• Upvote 2

KK

MADD for Heather

I'm not sure it matters.  All he has to do is say his parents were both US citizens, and hide the birth records, and he's in.  Right?  Aren't those the new rules?

• Upvote 1

I remember years ago, writing a letter to Boxer and Feinstein, encouraging them to vote the way their constituency wanted not the way they wanted and received a curt reply from both to essentially mind my own business, they would vote how THEY chose, regardless. *shocking* Turned me off to politics for a while.

KK

MADD for Heather