Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Think You're Screwed now? Check this out!

Slaydadea

Boy the "honey do list" would be real long with these two in power. 

Honey could you please raise the taxes on the rich even more.

Honey cut military spending down to one gun per soldier, I'll think about the ammo later.

Honey let's kill some more babies,

Honey let's open the borders wider.  Honey, honey honey. 

Honey wash Air Force one. 

Honey I need more tax payers hard earn money to go shopping.  :confused2:

• Upvote 3

I say rand Paul/palin

I watched his phillabuster

Its been a long time since a politician has stirred my blood like he did.

First sign of life I have seen in Washington in a might long time. 

Your right Bro! It has been a while. I'm talking Strom Thurman and Lester Maddox kind of while, minus their prejudice. Still takes marbles to stand up to them and what you believe in on behalf of other people without a unanimous vote to do so. I didn't authorize him to speak on my behalf about anything, at all. He nailed it!! Nice to have a voice in Washington for a change. Maybe it'll catch on.

• Upvote 2

I say rand Paul/palin

I've got a picture of myself at Palin's front door (governor's mansion, when she was then gov). I asked my bud taking the picture to make sure and get Russia in the background. Not seeing it in the view finder, we went around back thinking that was the porch referenced, and took a picture there as well. We developed the film while still in Alaska, and darn if the film processing didn't somehow leech out Russia in the background of that one as well.... Cause we couldn't see it there either.  In any event, I've still got em if you want me to send them on to ya. Maybe your eyesight is better, and you can identify what we couldn't find in the photo  :D

Its all good....  :peace:

• Upvote 1