Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's drive by chat 3/7/13

kcw

Thats great......its funny cos yesterday i saw your chat saying you didnt think it would happned this weekened ( the buget i mean ), and its FRIDAY.......Thank you Mr Montana, you run a great site.

'Cept it's Thursday... ;)

KK

MADD for Heather

This site is beginning to promote an unhealthy lifestyle... so I decided to improve the menu a bit...

900x900px-LL-da8f7cc1_gallery79696313459

... see... this cake has fruit... and fruit is healthy... :eyebrows: ...carry on!!!   :lol:   :rolleyes: 

Thanks for the drive by Adam... awesome news... count me in for fishin in Belize!!!  B) 

Come On RV Baby!!!  :D 

• Upvote 5

But there is a little bit of bad news.....i have read that the Kurds were absent from the vote and that they are going to challenge this in court.  What have you heard about this Adam???  Do they have a chance to screw this up????  Will the court side with them instead of the wishes of the Iraqi people???  Can someone out there provide some accurate info on this???

don't forget....chocolate is a vegetable since it comes from the cocoa bean.  Therefore this is highly nutritious. :twothumbs:

This site is beginning to promote an unhealthy lifestyle... so I decided to improve the menu a bit...

... see... this cake has fruit... and fruit is healthy... :eyebrows: ...carry on!!!   :lol:   :rolleyes: 

Thanks for the drive by Adam... awesome news... count me in for fishin in Belize!!!  B) 

• Upvote 2

But there is a little bit of bad news.....i have read that the Kurds were absent from the vote and that they are going to challenge this in court.  What have you heard about this Adam???  Do they have a chance to screw this up????  Will the court side with them instead of the wishes of the Iraqi people???  Can someone out there provide some accurate info on this???

don't forget....chocolate is a vegetable since it comes from the cocoa bean.  Therefore this is highly nutritious. :twothumbs:

Even better TexasMike... and ya know we're gonna have reason to load up on our fruits and "fruit drinks"... hmmmm... Belize is sounding better and better all the time!!!  B) 

passion-fruit-mojitos-recipe-rbk0908-lg.

• Upvote 1

Rod,

Is than the late night snack ? Or indeed our dessert after RV dinner ?

• Upvote 1

HECK YEAH! From what one of my cab drivers said, this is one of the two times per year that there are schools of (tuna I think) swarming through the area. I believe he said they are heading north right now, he is about to take a week off and just go throw a line into the ocean from one of the rock barriers and reel 'em in as fast as you can throw it out!

Tuna from shore   :bravo:  Sashimi on the rock   :twothumbs:   Rum & Coke  splash of lime   ;) I'm freaking out........sFun_crazydance.gif Go RI/RV  B)  B)

is belize dangerous? I have heard some not so pleasant stories i hope its not true.  I definitely would like to visit though someday

Could be, so is Compton after dark, use common sense no bling or designer stuff, travel light  be aware and have a good vaction time  :peace:

Go RI/RV  B)  B)

• Upvote 2

Well we already know what the rate is right 3+ . As stated in the guru posts. All we need is a finish to the end of the end, its comming soon. Im ready

:D :D   I so hope you are joking here .. other than that all looks good towards some progress being made..

Thanks Adam , You Da Man. You are the one with the real info we all depend on atleast i do lol. Thanks again for your Site it surely makes a diffrence.

Thanks Adam , You Da Man. You are the one with the real info we all depend on atleast i do lol. Thanks again for your Site it surely makes a diffrence.

• Upvote 2