Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Look at yourself after you watch this

Elixirbaby

None of the rest of us should have any complaints about the hand that we have been dealt! 

This reminds me that God has a plan for each of us. Every one of us can be used by Him to help others. This man is amazing!  

• Upvote 3

I had to dry the tears before I could write. Thanks for sharing this.  What a message - and just when I needed it most.

Please, everyone, take a couple of minutes to watch this video - instead of worrying about the RV (like me.)

I know what it's like to think things can't get much worse (emotionally, financially, worldwide...) but they can. 

DARE to click "play" and be reminded that we are the lucky ones.

• Upvote 4

Yes... I do recall this one.... As you said... Very inspirational and it's important to check ourselves  outside and INSIDE seriously after watching this.

Thanks for  sharing... This man is  indeed a GIANT. I do admire him a lot ( how else could one feel towards him?).

They should show this in every school all over the world.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 4

Thanks Elixirbaby, that was a very touching video! Sure makes you stop and think about some of our own personal struggles and how we should be thankful for what we do have instead of what we don't have!

This guy is awesome!!

• Upvote 2

That was just inspiring, to stop my day and reflect on the things in life that are so precious.  And how else could I have done this without the help of this video.  God sends messages to us in all forms, we just need to be made aware of those messages through the signs that speak to our hearts.

Thanks Elixirbaby, thank you so much.  Now let me go dry my eyes.  ;)