Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE REST OF THE R.B.S. BANK STORY.

BETTYBOOP

Betty, I have read your posts for over 2 years now and I think you are as solid as they come.  Thanks for coming back after all the s++t that happened yesterday.  Good luck on your recovery and I will keep you in my prayers. Remember what they say, dog spelled backword is God.

• Upvote 1

Hey Betty,

I too appreciate your sharing the " Rest of the story". You are much loved and appreciated by the members of this site. ( Myself included )

I wish you a speedy recovery, and want you to know, you are in my prayers.  Get well soon,

RSS

Well u lot have been busy whilst I was in surgery!!!!  

We're All Wishing U A Speedy Recovery Babe ! ;)

B)     B)

And We Got Our Neg Buttons Back If Any Of Those BashHoles Show Up ! :o

:D    :D      :D

• Upvote 5

AFTERNOON FOLKS. I am going to theatre in a few hours so i have very reluctantly decided to post the rest of this story before i go to gaga land for about 24 hours :) Might i just say i will tell you what i was told.....if you don't believe it....tough!....iam past caring. If you don't like it.....pi** off else where.....this is in the rumors section.....if you can not accept it for being just what it is.....STOP READING RUMORS!!!! FINALLY....IFanyone on this site trolls me because of this.....and you know who you all are..... i will ensure every dinar site possible knows who you are !!!! :angry:.

As I posted previously....i went to R. B. S. in order to change my mortgage to a cheaper rate. All the usual questions were ask about my employment status, income etc. The morgage advisor then asked if i had any other assets . Such as...property, land,forgien currencies. I thought it a bit strange they would include forigen currencies and so said so. She turned the screen to show me the question was legit and said do you own any currencies such as the Iraqi Dinar. In brackets beside the question was written e.g ( property, land, forigen currencies....iraqi dinar. ) . Now it could be argued that it was just by chance that they had chosen to list this currency but something tells me not. I advised her that i had some dinar and she asked if i knew how much. I don't really know...i just buy it and put it in the drawer beside the rest. They almost certainlty knew i had dinar because all of what i currently have was purchsed via R.B. S.

I asked the women why would my dinar be relevant when it is pretty much worthless at the minute and may well remain so for a long time to come. She advised that the bank is expecting it to be above £2 by late July. At no point did she use the term R.V or R.I. Nor did she suggest a float of any kind. I asked why they had removed the dinar from their list of currencies. She advised it had come via an urgent E-mail from head office that it was to be removed immediately. The managers were then called to head office for meetings and advised what and who this was to be shared with at the branch level. She was informed by her manager thatthat they should ask as it will be considered an asset in the near future. ..no specific date was given.

So this is what i was told in full. I have no other info so take this for what it is.

thank you betty

Well all you fishermen know that the right bait attracts even the wily old trout, and so it was with this RBS story. It took until 14.30 today to get an appointment at my branch to see my personal banker who has handled my account since 2006. Got straight into it and showed him the post on DV and waited for his response. He brought up the screen that he assumed had been seen by others and showed the screen which did not show IQD, Iraqi Dinar or indeed any currency, but he did not rule out that perhaps a verbal question could have been asked if the people named had an easy relationship as we enjoy, and it was known that Dinar had been purchased through that particular branch. He assured me that even though some of my Dinar were purchased through RBS Online, this would not show up on my assets at my local bank and indeed showed me so by bringing up all my details (Insurance, financial transactions, etc )on both screens on the desk. Just to check some of the points he read, he (with my permission) phoned my previous account handler who had through promotion been tranfered to a senior position some 200 miles away and had a short discussion on these points, which were not decried or poo-hood out of hand but she thought that her position which she now holds would warrant her knowing at least some of these points, so this is just a report as to my findings as of this afternoon. Halifax Building Society tomorrow ( Not a bank ) 10.30 am. been in it since 1978 so know all the local staff well ( two of the lads play in the same Friday night darts team as myself ) and will post any differing information that may arise.  Now as is stated elswhere do not jump all over me for bringing this to you as it is not being used to belittle or cry foul on anyone elses telling of their experience at their branch, just my personal experience on the responce to my visit to mine. The other point is addressed to Bumper, get a newer IP address checker mate as the two locations you gave on the original post are 200 and 400 miles away from Glasgow.

Thanks for the truthful fact finding.

Edited by coolbeans
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Well all you fishermen know that the right bait attracts even the wily old trout, and so it was with this RBS story. It took until 14.30 today to get an appointment at my branch to see my personal banker who has handled my account since 2006. Got straight into it and showed him the post on DV and waited for his response. He brought up the screen that he assumed had been seen by others and showed the screen which did not show IQD, Iraqi Dinar or indeed any currency, but he did not rule out that perhaps a verbal question could have been asked if the people named had an easy relationship as we enjoy, and it was known that Dinar had been purchased through that particular branch. He assured me that even though some of my Dinar were purchased through RBS Online, this would not show up on my assets at my local bank and indeed showed me so by bringing up all my details (Insurance, financial transactions, etc )on both screens on the desk. Just to check some of the points he read, he (with my permission) phoned my previous account handler who had through promotion been tranfered to a senior position some 200 miles away and had a short discussion on these points, which were not decried or poo-hood out of hand but she thought that her position which she now holds would warrant her knowing at least some of these points, so this is just a report as to my findings as of this afternoon. Halifax Building Society tomorrow ( Not a bank ) 10.30 am. been in it since 1978 so know all the local staff well ( two of the lads play in the same Friday night darts team as myself ) and will post any differing information that may arise.  Now as is stated elswhere do not jump all over me for bringing this to you as it is not being used to belittle or cry foul on anyone elses telling of their experience at their branch, just my personal experience on the responce to my visit to mine. The other point is addressed to Bumper, get a newer IP address checker mate as the two locations you gave on the original post are 200 and 400 miles away from Glasgow.

That sounds about right.....a more believable bank experience....

No offense betty or dinarbeliever.....but your side does sound pretty far fetched....hope u feel better....

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

would somebody please even keep out? I dont do negs and touched it by mistake. Sorry Keep. ( By the way, I wasn't going for the plus button either, but didn't mean to neg ya ).

Hey Bump, I see you on this thread. Thanks again for your help!
  • Upvote 2

would somebody please even keep out? I dont do negs and touched it by mistake. Sorry Keep. ( By the way, I wasn't going for the plus button either, but didn't mean to neg ya ).

Hey Bump, I see you on this thread. Thanks again for your help!

I don't do negs either... so I know the awful feeling of accidentally hitting that button.

Ohhhhhh NOoooooo!

PS. I love Bumper and Keeps... Is that an oximoron?

Naw ... we are a "family" here... as disgruntled as it may be. ;)

• Upvote 2