Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE REST OF THE R.B.S. BANK STORY.

BETTYBOOP

hey Betty thanks for sharing the bank story as we ole timmers know they are hard to believe but I sure do likie this one!! And I really like seeing them from people such as yourself!! Chase always told me nothing would ever happen neadless to say I switched banks but not just for that reason-Bank of America is sooooo much better! anyway this one is very interesting, so what does the crystal say? How is your back these days? Mine is a mess too,seams to get worse all the time,this rv would almost make me forget about the pain lol take care Dear! my best ron

Thanks Betty! I appeciate you taking time to share this. As a rule I typically don't waste time in the rumor section but when I saw that you posted it I decided to check it out. You are certainly one of the most honest folks on the site.  I have not had a chance to look through all of the responses, has Adam weighed in on this post? I would love to get his reaction.

How is your back these days? Mine is a mess too,seams to get worse all the time,this rv would almost make me forget about the pain lol 

Hey, Ron, my hubby has back issues as well, had an F5/S1 fusion, several discs decompressed, plus sciatica. Doc Thai (Thaiexpat) suggested a shot called "prolozone". We haven't tried it yet, but he said that all of his patients have done well with it, it might be worth your time to find someone who can give it to you. Doc knows the man who "invented" it. (I hope I didn't mess Doc's story up, I'm going by medicated memory... LOL)

Hubby has been using hot and cold therapy this week, going between the heating pad and an ice pad (Polarcare), seems to be helping some. 

Best of luck to you... chronic back pain is so miserable.

KK

MADD for Heather

"The other point is addressed to Bumper, get a newer IP address checker mate as the two locations you gave on the original post are 200 and 400 miles away from Glasgow."

Being an IT guy, I just had to jump in on this.  IP address are now NO LONGER single IPV4 addresses that can be mapped back to a single user. IPV4 address are designated to web sites or service providers.  When you connect to the internet you are assigned an IP address from the pool of addresses that are used by your service provider.  The service provider keeps a log of the MAC address (an electronic code assigned to any network connecting appliance and is embedded into the actual network card) and the associated IP address "lease".  Thus - often when you look up and IP address, it will give you the location of the registered providers location - not the actual computers location.  The only way to get the actual computers location is to contact that provider, and have them pull the records for that IP during a specific time frame - which usually requires a court order.

Hope that makes some sense - so a 200 or 400 mile offset is not unreasonable.

• Upvote 4

"The other point is addressed to Bumper, get a newer IP address checker mate as the two locations you gave on the original post are 200 and 400 miles away from Glasgow."

Being an IT guy, I just had to jump in on this.  IP address are now NO LONGER single IPV4 addresses that can be mapped back to a single user. IPV4 address are designated to web sites or service providers.  When you connect to the internet you are assigned an IP address from the pool of addresses that are used by your service provider.  The service provider keeps a log of the MAC address (an electronic code assigned to any network connecting appliance and is embedded into the actual network card) and the associated IP address "lease".  Thus - often when you look up and IP address, it will give you the location of the registered providers location - not the actual computers location.  The only way to get the actual computers location is to contact that provider, and have them pull the records for that IP during a specific time frame - which usually requires a court order.

And since every data connection logs MAC addresses otherwise it wouldn't work... there's no way to completely mask your identity, even with proxies. Sorry Internet creeperz.

• Upvote 1

So what you are saying is that as a company that sells via the internet and uses a system using an IP address finder ( to try to lessen the buying fraud) that was paid for, to another IT company the information seen on screen is wrong probably badly wrong, even though checks showed that the grid reference displayed was very acurate. I am no tech wizard but I know this, someone far higher up the management chain is in danger of losing their office and pension scheme on Monday if what you say is correct. Do you think that many goods would be shipped if the shipping address was so far removed from the information shown by the IP checker?

• Upvote 2

Yep! Prolozone. Dr Shallenberger is my teacher and developer of it. He's outta of Carson City, NV. Flew all the way from TH to attend his 1 day class. Talk about pain in my A___ and back, but it was well worth it. Give it a try. I've had patients in terrible pain get on the table and after 1 shot, get off the table like nothing was wrong with them. Tremendous stuff. Use as often as I can. Get about 80-85% in various back pain-doesnt matter the root cause-fusion, muscle, disc prolapse, etc. Great therapy. Gotta be a doc to do it, but it is very popular now, so I dont think it'll be hard to find someone who can shoot you in the back. Works on ALL joint spaces also-I get even better success with knees, a little less with shoulders and hips are in the 40% range (hard to treat that one). I hope this helps. Cruising around after yota posted the "real" bank story, Smells like RV!!!! Ohrah!

Hey, Ron, my hubby has back issues as well, had an F5/S1 fusion, several discs decompressed, plus sciatica. Doc Thai (Thaiexpat) suggested a shot called "prolozone". We haven't tried it yet, but he said that all of his patients have done well with it, it might be worth your time to find someone who can give it to you. Doc knows the man who "invented" it. (I hope I didn't mess Doc's story up, I'm going by medicated memory... LOL)

Hubby has been using hot and cold therapy this week, going between the heating pad and an ice pad (Polarcare), seems to be helping some. 

Best of luck to you... chronic back pain is so miserable.

KK

MADD for Heather

• Upvote 1

Hey Betty Check out my recent post Re: UK currency and HSBC: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/143619-hsbc-dinar-withdrawal-reasons/#entry1131999 Seems "Head Office" are getting twitchy..... :P Blessings.

ive tried your link its not working for me can you let me know the title of the post and what section it is thanks