Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE REST OF THE R.B.S. BANK STORY.

BETTYBOOP

I believe that would be 300,000%. Since that is times 3000.

So 3 million IQD worth .00085 times 300,000% = 2.55 x 3,000,000 --> $7,650,000.

Not sure where they're arriving at 2 British pounds, I guess that's what they expect it to reinstate to. From 1160 to 1 to 0.33 to 1, that's a pretty sizable increase... if I do the math right 1160/0.33 = 3515 x 100= 100,000%.

I hate to say it... But... That above is only in the case they decide NOT to castrate the 3 zeros. I'd love for it to be so.

Otherwise... It's 3 times our Capital ( not bad either but certainly not what most of us had in mind when purchasing Dinars).

Sorry that end percentage in my last post should be 351,500%

I hate to say it... But... That above is only in the case they decide NOT to castrate the 3 zeros. I'd love for it to be so.

Otherwise... It's 3 times our Capital ( not bad either but certainly not what most of us had in mind when purchasing Dinars).

Exactly Umbertino. That is still indeed a possibility other than statements recently from MoF and CBI saying they can't or shouldn't clip the three zeroes at this time due to lack of stability and whatnot.

Sorry that end percentage in my last post should be 351,500%

Exactly Umbertino. That is still indeed a possibility other than statements recently from MoF and CBI saying they can't or shouldn't clip the three zeroes at this time due to lack of stability and whatnot.

Let's hope for the best... I do need ( who doesn't... I know...)   the money real bad especially at this stage of my life..

So in my specific case... Any earning will be welcome with open arms.... But then I won't complain if it's big or even very big.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Maybe you are right and I got it all wrong... I sure hope so for her ( Betty)...If that's the way she meant ( theater-lady gaga) then I apologize for my wrong assumption.

I got misled by the fact I had read she needed to be checked at the hospital.... That's why....

Good to hear from you again Umbertino!

So, whatja' think? Is this it?

I think if the HCL follows the budget within weeks, then we are there.

• Upvote 1

Love the post! Hard to believe people would bash and be ugly to Betty!

I have been reading and learning and staying mostly silent, just to learn.

Betty has credibility. Thank you for that!

Sending thoughts and prayers.

She's a great Person... Most of us here know that and love her.

• Upvote 4

Good to hear from you again Umbertino!

So, whatja' think? Is this it?

I think if the HCL follows the budget within weeks, then we are there.

Who dares giving a forecast on this one???' Smile......It's a nerve-wrecking issue.... And that's understandable.

I'd love for it to be at the end ( a very positive one at that)  of its  long, way too long journey.... But nobody knows.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

Betty mentioned a few days ago that she would be offline for 2 days due to being in hospital, so yes, those who guessed surgery etc were correct. I'm guessing she'd be more than happy to be remembered in our prayers...

Thanks for sharing before you went in, my dear. Very exciting news, indeed!

KK

MADD for Heather

• Upvote 3

Well all you fishermen know that the right bait attracts even the wily old trout, and so it was with this RBS story. It took until 14.30 today to get an appointment at my branch to see my personal banker who has handled my account since 2006. Got straight into it and showed him the post on DV and waited for his response. He brought up the screen that he assumed had been seen by others and showed the screen which did not show IQD, Iraqi Dinar or indeed any currency, but he did not rule out that perhaps a verbal question could have been asked if the people named had an easy relationship as we enjoy, and it was known that Dinar had been purchased through that particular branch. He assured me that even though some of my Dinar were purchased through RBS Online, this would not show up on my assets at my local bank and indeed showed me so by bringing up all my details (Insurance, financial transactions, etc )on both screens on the desk. Just to check some of the points he read, he (with my permission) phoned my previous account handler who had through promotion been tranfered to a senior position some 200 miles away and had a short discussion on these points, which were not decried or poo-hood out of hand but she thought that her position which she now holds would warrant her knowing at least some of these points, so this is just a report as to my findings as of this afternoon. Halifax Building Society tomorrow ( Not a bank ) 10.30 am. been in it since 1978 so know all the local staff well ( two of the lads play in the same Friday night darts team as myself ) and will post any differing information that may arise.  Now as is stated elswhere do not jump all over me for bringing this to you as it is not being used to belittle or cry foul on anyone elses telling of their experience at their branch, just my personal experience on the responce to my visit to mine. The other point is addressed to Bumper, get a newer IP address checker mate as the two locations you gave on the original post are 200 and 400 miles away from Glasgow.

• Upvote 8

Well u lot have been busy whilst I was in surgery!!!! They are keeping me overnight because it was mid afternoon before they managed to get the surgery started.... Feel a bit lost without my dogs . . So yes, those who had thought I was in hospital having surgery and not at a lady gaga concert were correct.

Yes the mortgage lady was pretty trusting ... Never really thought of it......but there was only her and me in her office so who can ever prove she revealed what she did to me, so I do not think her job is at risk. Thanks for all the positive comments. :)

Hopefully, we will see this soon. Good news about the budget. Maybe they will finally get their camel dug together.

I would like to add that I knew what you meant to where you were going, but was only attempting to add humor to brighten your spirits :)

Since the words used to describe things are different here in the US vs UK. :)

I hope you got a laugh out of it...

• Upvote 2

Well all you fishermen know that the right bait attracts even the wily old trout, and so it was with this RBS story. It took until 14.30 today to get an appointment at my branch to see my personal banker who has handled my account since 2006. Got straight into it and showed him the post on DV and waited for his response. He brought up the screen t.................................................................

Thanks so much for taking time to do that and sharing.  Def appreciate boots on the ground intel.  Not as promising that two branches have differing policies.  I guess a possibility is your branch was tighter lipped at the top.  Whereas Bettyboops senior manager not so much.  Dunno- I'm sure more will continue to leak out this spring and in anycase seems possible we will know soon enough this year.  

• Upvote 1

Not trying to be a stickler here, but what happened to my favorite phrase?   Kill the Maliki !!

***///

2 pounds, eh?... what's that in USD..?

We'd call THAT quoting a rate...

Did she get fired for quoting a rate? 

We sure hope not, having her on the inside is a veritable gold mine of intel for us!.. :twothumbs:

***///

Oops, ya might have one comin' were that there an oversight, young man..... ;)

But we usually only post it on zany Iraqya / Iran articles and news where the poor Iraqi people are

being abused and stuff, not generally on a post where some chick in a bank is about to lose

her job for having diarreah of the mouth.... :lol:

But here's one comin' down the pike atcha anyway...

kill the maliki..... :angry:

*****////

Not trying to be a stickler here, but what happened to my favorite phrase?   Kill the Maliki !!

• Upvote 1

Well u lot have been busy whilst I was in surgery!!!! They are keeping me overnight because it was mid afternoon before they managed to get the surgery started.... Feel a bit lost without my dogs . . So yes, those who had thought I was in hospital having surgery and not at a lady gaga concert were correct.

Yes the mortgage lady was pretty trusting ... Never really thought of it......but there was only her and me in her office so who can ever prove she revealed what she did to me, so I do not think her job is at risk. Thanks for all the positive comments. :)

Hopefully, we will see this soon. Good news about the budget. Maybe they will finally get their camel dug together.

Good to hear from you, Betty. Wish you a superfast recovery.

Dear "Betty Boop",

Good evening!

I happened to read though your original post where you were unfairly targeted and or ostracized for conveying partial information provided to you by your mortgage lender relating to this venture.  I for one appreciated you sharing that partial information and I am extremely pleased that you found it within yourself to come back and provide "The Rest of the Story".

Since you decided to post that information here in the "Rumor's" section; we shall treat is as such, but I get the feeling there may be some truth to what you were told.

Again, thank you for sharing and I hope you enjoy the theater!

GG

Thanks, I feel much better now. I love it when girls go wild. :eyebrows:

***///

Oops, ya might have one comin' were that there an oversight, young man..... ;)

But we usually only post it on zany Iraqya / Iran articles and news where the poor Iraqi people are

being abused and stuff, not generally on a post where some chick in a bank is about to lose

her job for having diarreah of the mouth.... :lol:

But here's one comin' down the pike atcha anyway...

kill the maliki..... :angry:

*****////

• Upvote 1