Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE REST OF THE R.B.S. BANK STORY.

BETTYBOOP

I am excited - because this is Betty posting this rumor. I believe you, Betty, because I have seen hundreds of your posts and I feel I know you. You have always posted sound, wise, objective and compassionate messages. You seem a very good woman and I trust you.

This is almost an RI of sorts, at this rate. But also at this rate it makes me feel fearful because it makes an LOP more likely in some ways - hard to believe I invested 3 grand and would come out of this with 9 million USD.

It's really too hard to believe. I was more excited actually about it coming out at .10 to a dollar. Seems more reasonable given their situation.

Love you Betty!

• Upvote 3

Betty... Thanks for sharing ....

About your health....everything will be fine.... Don't worry.Ciao.

***///

2 pounds, eh?... what's that in USD..?

We'd call THAT quoting a rate...

Did she get fired for quoting a rate? 

We sure hope not, having her on the inside is a veritable gold mine of intel for us!.. :twothumbs:

3 bucks.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3

I am excited - because this is Betty posting this rumor. I believe you, Betty, because I have seen hundreds of your posts and I feel I know you. You have always posted sound, wise, objective and compassionate messages. You seem a very good woman and I trust you.

This is almost an RI of sorts, at this rate. But also at this rate it makes me feel fearful because it makes an LOP more likely in some ways - hard to believe I invested 3 grand and would come out of this with 9 million USD.

It's really too hard to believe. I was more excited actually about it coming out at .10 to a dollar. Seems more reasonable given their situation.

Love you Betty!

I agree, it has been too hard to believe (that it would increase 3000%).  And whether that happens or not- it doesnt seem to be what this banker was implying.  She would have just asked how much dinar (current value) Bettyboop had.  Not mentioning that it would be "increasing in value" when Bettyboop said what she had was worthless.  I think Bettyboop said earlier that the banker herself didnt own any tho- that doesnt make any sense to me either.  Again- does she feel she has time to acquire it?  How can she not load up like crazy!!

That's incredible.  Best post in rumor section ever- by a mile.  Appreciate that so much Bettyboop.  Enjoy the theater and know we are so grateful for you!

Dinar33...I'm afraid that by "Theater" she means  surgery room in actuality... If I'm wrong, I apologize.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3

Dinar33...I'm afraid that by "Theater" she means  surgery room in actuality... If I'm wrong, I apologize.

oh wow.  I pray peace, healing, protection and 100% restoration Bettyboop.

(oh wait- she just mean going to her job?  language barrier- Im looking like an idiot. ) 

Edited by dinar33
  • Upvote 3

Thanks for sharing Betty - and I hope that all the medical challenges your facing are helped.  Your a strong lady, and I will add you into my prayers. 

Let me know if the trolls show up - because as I remember - Ogres like me trump trolls in the fairyland hierarchy.   Will help any way I can.

• Upvote 5

oh wow.  I pray peace, healing, protection and 100% restoration Bettyboop.

(oh wait- she just mean going to her job?  language barrier- Im looking like an idiot. ) 

I think she really means she's going to get surgery.

Again if I'm wrong I do apologize.. That's how I got it.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3

I knew something was up when a Bank Manager walks in and ask to see home's of over 3 Million.. Thanks Betty, and good luck to you. My pendulum is saying  by the end of April and over $2. but under $3.. I guess we will have to wait and see.   :backflip:

• Upvote 3

I thought she was going to a concert to see lady gaga...

Until I read further... Good luck with surgery....

Thanks for the story....

Was the value change something of her opinion or more so of what she was told?

no bank is going to give a loan because someone has dinars

What if someone held 1 billion dinars ?? Think the bank woulnd't hand out a decent size mortgage with that size of asset?

• Upvote 3

I thought she was going to a concert to see lady gaga...

Until I read further... Good luck with surgery....

Thanks for the story....

Was the value change something of her opinion or more so of what she was told?

What if someone held 1 billion dinars ?? Think the bank woulnd't hand out a decent size mortgage with that size of asset?

Maybe you are right and I got it all wrong... I sure hope so for her ( Betty)...If that's the way she meant ( theater-lady gaga) then I apologize for my wrong assumption.

I got misled by the fact I had read she needed to be checked at the hospital.... That's why....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

They almost certainlty knew i had dinar because all of what i currently have was purchsed via R.B. S.

Not bashing...  

Could they have had that piece of information in there about the IQD because you had purchased previously through them...?

>^,,^<

• Upvote 1

no bank is going to give a loan because someone has dinars

Well aren't you just a ray of sunshine on a beautiful day :angry:

Betty never said she was using her dinar as collateral - it was merely an additional question on the form.

All the best Betty !!! Thanks for the update.

• Upvote 6

I believe that would be 300,000%. Since that is times 3000.

So 3 million IQD worth .00085 times 300,000% = 2.55 x 3,000,000 --> $7,650,000.

Not sure where they're arriving at 2 British pounds, I guess that's what they expect it to reinstate to. From 1160 to 1 to 0.33 to 1, that's a pretty sizable increase... if I do the math right 1160/0.33 = 3515 x 100= 100,000%.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well it looks like I'm going to the boss, tomorrow and let him know I won't be needing to take my vacation in the first week of july this year. I'm going to let someone else have the four of july off this year. I just hope he dont ask me if this has anything to do with those damn dinars. :eyebrows:

• Upvote 2