Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Was told RV soon from Wells Fargo

Boozer

Why are you hating Africa? Are you in a bad area? I've never been, but some places look pretty cool. 

KK

MADD for Heather

I haven't been personally yet... hope to someday... but although there is a lot of natural beauty in Africa it is a very difficult and potentially dangerous place... malaria just to name one major challenge.  A good friend of my daughters went on a medical mercy trip and contracted the very thing they were treating... now she has to live with the after effects.  Just saying "caution" is the word. Kiakaha! ;)   

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Easy IMO everyday brings us closer to our goal. All I think about is this RV/RI! I'm in hell hole Africa right now on business hating life! The first thing I'm going to do is quite my job! I am going to be invisible to the IRS. My money will always be out of their reach. This will be a gift from God for us all. 

***///

'OlSarge'sGals are SO SMITTEN with you right now. :lol:

Do you have any idea how incredibly HOT your post is to ChickDinarians? :wub:

You're the CaveMan Provider with a plan . :cigar: ... and THAT's awesome! B)

This was keeps bank story in another thread, now who do we believe

I knew a guy invested who works in the headquarters of BOA.......used to run a lot of the bank rumors by him to see if they could have any merit to them. None of course did and he assured me that no one would know in advance of a huge currency revaluation, especially no one at the branch level.....could it be possible that a select few at the very top of the totem pole would know? Even that i was told was HIGHLY unlikely......but maybe possible......

Keep with a bank story...what is this site coming to...lol

Im just teasing you Keep!!!!

I haven't been personally yet... hope to someday... but although there is a lot of natural beauty in Africa it is a very difficult and potentially dangerous place... malaria just to name one major challenge.  A good friend of my daughters went on a medical mercy trip and contracted the very thing they were treating... now she has to live with the after effects.  Just saying "caution" is the word. Kiakaha! ;)   

I'd do a tour of Europe before I'd go to Africa... visit the homeland, takes lots of pictures for family history. Would be great to help me over the brick walls I'm at in Poland!

KK

That must've been an awkward sales meeting. Trying to sell a home to a man with a currency that is currently worthless, but claims will revalue soon. :mellow:

Can you image? I don't think I could sit there with a straight face....

my BS meter just tilted to the right only because you sell real estate and can't spell "real estate" or "believe" :eyebrows:

EXACTLY!!! Now I realize that not everyone is a spelling bee champ....however, I always "side-eye" a person who claims to be professional but can't grasp the simple concept of "spell check"......or better yet...doesn't know how to simply "google" a word for accuracy.

And yet, somehow we are all suppose to trust and believe them?? Ok then.. :rolleyes:

I can't believe you guys go for this stuff. Wells Fargo bank manager?????

Oh come on you guys, sure makes me wonder about some of you people.

I would'nt get excited on anything a bank manager would tell ya, thats worst than a car salesman.

Banks don't know anymore than you do, we probably know more than a bank does.

Go R.V.

People love these "bank stories"....I swear. Look you can disappear from the dinar world, come back a few months later or maybe a year and it will be the same people, believing this stuff, bragging about what they've heard and getting all geeked over a new "guru"...it's crazy. We'll all grow old :rocking-chair: and die before these people ever stop with this nonsense!!  Bank managers at ANY BANK will not know more than anyone else. After all these years, how do people still think bank managers would be "in the know" more than you or I, is beyond me. :rolleyes:

Edited by Princess DinarTard

Can you image? I don't think I could sit there with a straight face....

EXACTLY!!! Now I realize that not everyone is a spelling bee champ....however, I always "side-eye" a person who claims to be professional but can't grasp the simple concept of "spell check"......or better yet...doesn't know how to simply "google" a word for accuracy.

And yet, somehow we are all suppose to trust and believe them?? Ok then.. :rolleyes:

People love these "bank stories"....I swear. Look you can disappear from the dinar world, come back a few months later or maybe a year and it will be the same people, believing this stuff, bragging about what they've heard and getting all geeked over a new "guru"...it's crazy. We'll all grow old :rocking-chair: and die before these people ever stop with this nonsense!!  Bank managers at ANY BANK will not know more than anyone else. After all these years, how do people still think bank managers would be "in the know" more than you or I, is beyond me. :rolleyes:

But Princess DinarTurd we love bank stories. 

Oh my. Guess I should have used the spell check 

:lmao:  :lmao:

Edited by dog53
  • Upvote 4

I Hate To Tell U This Greg But Wells Fargo Just Sold It To Warka ! :o

:D :D :D

And Now 2 Iraqi Families Currently Residing In Tulsa Will Be Moving In With U ! :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol:

Hey now Thug....we like Iraqi families living in Tulsa...how do you think these bank rumors get started!!!!!

• Upvote 2

Hear from who??? Your "uncle" Okie or your "dad" Frank?? :shrug:

This kind of stuff is exactly why alot of ole timers quit bringing anything to this site. Easy brings alot to this forum..It's easy to critcize people ,when you don't bring nothing to the table.
  • Upvote 2

This was keeps bank story in another thread, now who do we believe

I knew a guy invested who works in the headquarters of BOA.......used to run a lot of the bank rumors by him to see if they could have any merit to them. None of course did and he assured me that no one would know in advance of a huge currency revaluation, especially no one at the branch level.....could it be possible that a select few at the very top of the totem pole would know? Even that i was told was HIGHLY unlikely......but maybe possible......

I can tell you this, and you can take it to the bank (excuse the pun) Unless you contact Merrill Lynch or US Trust or WF the "private" Bank or have a Treasury Desk friend, bank side employee's will not have the information that the private wealth managers will have. It's just not their line of business. If you want to talk currency engage one of these professionals. If you want to talk banking services then ask a bank branch. Anyone worth their weight professionally should be getting on the phone to have a private banker meet with you personally. End of story :twocents:

• Upvote 1

One Question:  Why wouldn't the "major banks" or even just Wells Fargo just buy up the entire M1 money supply of Iraq at one time making it impossible for anybody else to make money with the IQD?

In fact, with only $35 Billion USD they could buy up the entire M1 money supply of roughly 35 trillion IQD and then when it RV's at a 1:1 rate they would be the wealthiest corporation on planet earth!  That would be the smartest thing for them to do considering they DO have $35 Billion USD liquid cash on hand...

Can anybody please tell me why they don't do this?

Edited by 20Mil
  • Upvote 1

Good to see you back 20MIL.  I like to read everyone's opinions from both ends of the spectrum and all of those in-between.  It is important for me to gather all opinions and perspectives so I have as much info as possible to take on board and consider.  So, I just want to say that I have missed your posts and am happy to see you back in the mix.

Good to see you back 20MIL.  I like to read everyone's opinions from both ends of the spectrum and all of those in-between.  It is important for me to gather all opinions and perspectives so I have as much info as possible to take on board and consider.  So, I just want to say that I have missed your posts and am happy to see you back in the mix.

Thanks OZmosis,

The biggest reason for me not posting here anymore is because it is clear that most here don't appreciate what I bring to this forum as it goes against their hopes and dreams but some things should be brought up and the question I asked above should be asked by anybody reading through this particular thread. 

I'm interested to hear people's thoughts on my original question which is:  Why wouldn't the "major banks" or even just Wells Fargo just buy up the entire M1 money supply of Iraq at one time making it impossible for anybody else to make money with the IQD? This would of course make Wells Fargo the RICHEST CORPORATION ON PLANET EARTH at a 1:1 RV!  How could they turn this down considering all banks are in the business of making money...

Edited by 20Mil

Sorry to add to the dreaded bank stories...but -  I worked in a bank for many years and my right hand didn't even know what my left hand was doing as everything in-house was confidential to the max.  If we talked at all about any bank business outside of the bank doors we would be quickly sacked.  Also, banks upgrade their software and equipment all the time.  Next time someone has a bank tale - get it in writing.... or ask for a copy of a verbal contract.

• Upvote 2

One Question:  Why wouldn't the "major banks" or even just Wells Fargo just buy up the entire M1 money supply of Iraq at one time making it impossible for anybody else to make money with the IQD?

Can anybody please tell me why they don't do this?

And How Do U Know That They Didn't ? :o

:D:D:D

And How Do U Know That They Didn't ? :o

:D :D :D

I should have expected nothing less from you....

Everybody here is proof that they DIDN't buy up the entire M1 money supply!  Do you own Dinars? Yea, that's what I thought...

Question still stands for anybody with a SERIOUS answer:  Why wouldn't the "major banks" or even just Wells Fargo just buy up the entire M1 money supply of Iraq at one time making it impossible for anybody else to make money with the IQD?

• Upvote 1

I should have expected nothing less from you....

Then U Shouldn't Argue With A Stupid Person ! :blink:

They Will Only Drag U Down To Their Level And Then Beat U With Experience ! :o

:D:D:D

Everybody here is proof that they DIDN't buy up the entire M1 money supply!  Do you own Dinars? Yea, that's what I thought...

Yep ! That's What We Placed A Small 'Bet' On ! ;)

• Upvote 3