Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi parliament fails to hold a hearing to vote on the budget and delay the vote back into disarray on Wednesday

yota691

Iraqi parliament fails to hold a hearing to vote on the budget and delay the vote back into disarray on Wednesday

Published on Tuesday, 05 March / March 2013 15:33 | Written by: mg-mw / n

BAGHDAD / obelisk: a parliamentary source said, Tuesday, that the presidency of the Iraqi Council of Representatives postponed a vote on the budget until tomorrow to a lack of quorum for the meeting.

The source told "obelisk", "The Presidency of the Council of Representatives of Iraq postponed the vote on the federal budget for the current year 2013 to on Wednesday due to a lack of quorum to hold the vote," noting that "talks are still ongoing between the various political blocs on to pass the budget" .

He added that he "hoped to hold a meeting between the leaders of political blocs and members to discuss blocs to discuss the passing of the budget."

The parliamentary source said on Tuesday that the Kurdistan Alliance asked the National Alliance to postpone the vote on the budget until after the talks between the coalitions while for House Speaker session ahead of the session for half an hour to lack of quorum, where did not attend the Hall of Parliament, only 120 deputies.

The odds of the National Alliance and the Kurdistan Alliance not to vote on the budget demands of the Kurdistan lies, judge to pay dues of the oil companies operating in Iraqi Kurdistan and $ 4.2 trillion dinars, while the federal government insists that the amount estimated 2.6 trillion .

Edited by Markinsa
Added Tag as a prefix
  • Upvote 1

How about they agree to 3.4 trillion....split the difference.  For crying out loud, get this done.

Published on Tuesday, 05 March / March 2013 15:33 | Written by: mg-mw / n

BAGHDAD / obelisk: a parliamentary source said, Tuesday, that the presidency of the Iraqi Council of Representatives postponed a vote on the budget until tomorrow to a lack of quorum for the meeting.

The source told "obelisk", "The Presidency of the Council of Representatives of Iraq postponed the vote on the federal budget for the current year 2013 to on Wednesday due to a lack of quorum to hold the vote," noting that "talks are still ongoing between the various political blocs on to pass the budget" .

He added that he "hoped to hold a meeting between the leaders of political blocs and members to discuss blocs to discuss the passing of the budget."

The parliamentary source said on Tuesday that the Kurdistan Alliance asked the National Alliance to postpone the vote on the budget until after the talks between the coalitions while for House Speaker session ahead of the session for half an hour to lack of quorum, where did not attend the Hall of Parliament, only 120 deputies.

The odds of the National Alliance and the Kurdistan Alliance not to vote on the budget demands of the Kurdistan lies, judge to pay dues of the oil companies operating in Iraqi Kurdistan and $ 4.2 trillion dinars, while the federal government insists that the amount estimated 2.6 trillion .

I sure as heck hope the IMF and World Bank have a plan B when it comes to donor countries and proping up failed banks. If we are going to rely on Iraq then we just might as well go t plan B before its to late...

• Upvote 1

I am not surprise at all, I've been in this investment going on 10 years this Dec. and guess what, nothing has changed. Every year the budget is delayed, it takes them months to finalized the budget. I just don't see them getting anywhere with the 2013 budget, not anytime soon. Of course I hope I am dead wrong, they could pull it off early this year.

Yo...

I've had the dinar for almost 10 years, and was literally INSTRUCTED not told to not think about it until the 10 year point in the investment, yet have been informed of much from intelligent people who know much about the history of this country and the world economy who wouldn't come near these sites because of 

"freaks who want to get rich, and who would will lose it all anyway." 

No, it is NOT a scam. 

WHY is everyone focused on the budget being delayed here? 

Unless it's OPENED where Maliki can't get his hands on it and the GOI's fully formed, it makes no difference whether it's passed or not.

Adam Montana and Wang Dang (great name!) are the only people "online" who have a clue as to the REALITY of the investment from what I can see since I've checked out what's going on in the last say...six months or so? and that match up to what I've been told over many years.

There ARE pumpers getting paid to pump, because THERE'S A MARKET FOR IT. It is what it is, unfortunately.

Slaughter the hype in your head. It won't help much when the smart cards go live.

Digging the site.

I hope this helps someone.

Thanks.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Forget the budget, question the PM.  

I quote myself.  I needed to add stuff.   :shrug:

Forget the budget, question the PM.    Does everyone realize how is now focused on the budget and chapter 7?  There is a very important issue here that is being ignored.

The GOI.  There is still no ministers, and maliki holds at least 200 positions by proxy.  They don't have a government.  And this tyrant is killing all opposition and arresting them.  Shabibi, Hashemi, Issawi, assassination attempts made on Najafi, Talabani, Issawi, and Allawi a few times.   This is a partial list.  Just names I know everyone knows.  All these folks have one thing in common,  opposition and/or have power to remove maliki.  (Talabani).  

We need a government first.  One that will secure the nation.  One that is working in conjunction with the provinces.  Not all out war with the provinces.  I just had to see if anyone else has grounded to this or is the budget and chapter 7 clouding us.  Political stability.  That means a fully seated government working for the good of the nation.  Not total bliss.  That never happens.  The NCSP means the judicial is not on one sided.   And the security of the country.  

All the above is lacking.

GOI

NCSP

Security

Now if we all remember, Shabibi said political stability, and security.   So I say forget the budget.  They can function without a budget.  They say they lose money.  So what, not like they can't recover.   

• Upvote 2

I wonder if like this for them in bed.......sex has been delayed til further notice due to lack of quorum.............sorry SOB's

Their wives must love them in bed though...think about it: all those positions they can get into cuz they have no spines...!lol

• Thanks 1

I quote myself.  I needed to add stuff.   :shrug:

Forget the budget, question the PM.    Does everyone realize how is now focused on the budget and chapter 7?  There is a very important issue here that is being ignored.

The GOI.  There is still no ministers, and maliki holds at least 200 positions by proxy.  They don't have a government.  And this tyrant is killing all opposition and arresting them.  Shabibi, Hashemi, Issawi, assassination attempts made on Najafi, Talabani, Issawi, and Allawi a few times.   This is a partial list.  Just names I know everyone knows.  All these folks have one thing in common,  opposition and/or have power to remove maliki.  (Talabani).  

We need a government first.  One that will secure the nation.  One that is working in conjunction with the provinces.  Not all out war with the provinces.  I just had to see if anyone else has grounded to this or is the budget and chapter 7 clouding us.  Political stability.  That means a fully seated government working for the good of the nation.  Not total bliss.  That never happens.  The NCSP means the judicial is not on one sided.   And the security of the country.  

All the above is lacking.

GOI

NCSP

Security

Now if we all remember, Shabibi said political stability, and security.   So I say forget the budget.  They can function without a budget.  They say they lose money.  So what, not like they can't recover.   

The GOI.  There is still no ministers, and maliki holds at least 200 positions by proxy.

It can be argued that your beloved list has manipulated and played games like 

sending names of highly unqualified people for approval for over two yrs. M 

just said screw it.  

Shabibi, Hashemi, Issawi, assassination attempts made on Najafi, Talabani, Issawi, and Allawi a few times.

Have you not read some of the absurd accusations that have come out of this group 

of crybabies? How in Gods name can you truly believe them and not think the world 

would do something about it. I mean something other than push with all there might 

to get Iraq out of ch 7 and break there necks to trade with Iraq.

Now if we all remember, Shabibi said political stability, and security.

​I would refer you back to the chamber of commerce video in New York about a yr ago

in which Shabb's perfectly described a L O P and stated that before he could do such

there had to be much,"propaganda". He was never going to rv. That is why you have so 

many delete the zeros articles. 

These are rhetorical questions and I don't want to get into another drawn out debate 

over them, they were posted solely to present the other side of what you post in nearly

every thread.  ;)  
  • Upvote 1

The GOI.  There is still no ministers, and maliki holds at least 200 positions by proxy.

It can be argued that your beloved list has manipulated and played games like 

sending names of highly unqualified people for approval for over two yrs. M 

just said screw it.  

Shabibi, Hashemi, Issawi, assassination attempts made on Najafi, Talabani, Issawi, and Allawi a few times.

Have you not read some of the absurd accusations that have come out of this group 

of crybabies? How in Gods name can you truly believe them and not think the world 

would do something about it. I mean something other than push with all there might 

to get Iraq out of ch 7 and break there necks to trade with Iraq.

Now if we all remember, Shabibi said political stability, and security.

​I would refer you back to the chamber of commerce video in New York about a yr ago

in which Shabb's perfectly described a L O P and stated that before he could do such

there had to be much,"propaganda". He was never going to rv. That is why you have so 

many delete the zeros articles. 

These are rhetorical questions and I don't want to get into another drawn out debate 

over them, they were posted solely to present the other side of what you post in nearly

every thread.  ;)  

go back and read shabibis exact remarks. the term propaganda was appropriate. to educate the citizens and politicians on why they toperform monetary policy change. shabs is having the obstacle of convincing the goi the finance committee...then has to educate the public on the change. so yes its propaganda......just not the type your talking about.

shabbib clearly seperated the second question. deleting three zeroes is a question of redenomination...not revaluation.

The meat and potatoesof shabibis remarks are being left out. semms the only thing people take is....even if i knew i couldnt tell you...and the term propaganda. shabbib clearly answers the questionsand clearly seperates the rv from the rd.

• Like 1

Dont matter what Shabbs said.. hes out of the picture. There has been so much progress, that we shouldnt let this bring us down. We are VERY close to the end of this .. it cant go on like this forever.... Everything that has a beginning has an End.. so keep your chin up.. we are almost done!

• Upvote 2

Dont matter what Shabbs said.. hes out of the picture. There has been so much progress, that we shouldnt let this bring us down. We are VERY close to the end of this .. it cant go on like this forever.... Everything that has a beginning has an End.. so keep your chin up.. we are almost done!

I couldn't agree more. Was only attempting to give a possible other explanation of 

current events. But some people are like liberals and simply can't tolerate someone 

with a different view.   

• Upvote 1