Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

U.S. Burns while Obama doles out billions to muslim radicals

parmenio

The BIG GOVERNMENT SCAM worsened over the weekend, as President Obama and his media minions continued forecasting a financial and economic Armegeddon over the sequester.

Amidst wailings that teachers and firemen would lose their jobs; police would get just one bullet; our military would implode; and our children wouldn't get fed or vaccinated, we saw newly minted Secretary of State,

John Kerry go on a spending spree. He doled out $250 million this weekend to Egypt and the Muslim Brotherhood -- an avowed terrorist organization!

Is your blood boiling, yet?

If things are so bad here in the states, why are we financially underwriting a religious-backed government... when we won't even allow public prayer in our own?

But we digress.

"Kerry Gone Wild" continues with $2.2 billion requested for Pakistan and $500 million pledged to Syria. Regarding the latter, Kerry said, "The funding will allow the opposition to reach out and help the local councils to be able to rebuild in liberated areas of Syria."

Has anyone talked about rebuilding financially strapped Detroitt? Last time we checked, the Motor City was located in the U.S.

Obama Playing us for Fools

XXXXX, this administration is playing us for fools. And if we fail to respond to this latest shakedown by the President to raise our taxes so he can increase federal spending to embolden our enemies, then that's precisely what we are -- fools!

Obama and the media expect us to believe that we are on the razor's edge of ruin. But it's simply not true -- not when John Kerry is globetrotting like Ol' St. Nick with a taxpayer-funded credit card!

As we warned late last week, President Obama and the Left WANT sequester! This is nothing but a BIG LIE being perpetrated on the American people. Obama wants the threat of school teachers and firemen and air traffic controllers losing their jobs because it creates an underlying fear of any cutbacks in government.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Yer close dog very close to the right folks Its not obam's fault he is just the puppet

so dont blame him they have something over his head so he is just following orders.

Oh the goodies I have found so dont fret to much I am going to get them and expose

them and hurt them bad.There is some high ups with deep pockets and they aint gonna be happy

and the bad part is they dont even live in this country.Its all I can say for now so get ready

folks its gonna get bad you'll see.We need to clean house especially in the senate alot of

crooks their and you'll see even if they get me.I'm not going to give them what I got.

God Bless us all we are going to need it.

Powergeneration

• Upvote 4

This is so maddening... I saw Rand Paul put out a bill to stop this last fall. He wanted to stop giving aid to countries that are hostile towards us.

Kerry and McCaine stood shoulder to shoulder all day long saying..."You just don't understand Son, this is good for our foreign policies".

Rand Paul only managed to get 10 votes in favor, even though he put up one heck of a good fight that made perfect sense.

Now it's easy to see Kerry most likely knew about his new appointment coming up and didn't want to go out there empty handed.

• Upvote 2

Be nice to have a link to back up your statement. Is that not the norm around here?

no .. if it is wheres your link in the news section they like to have links

Edited by dontlop

Doesn't this just boggle you that this administration is being upfront about all this money being lent to foreign countries. Why would they hit us with a sequester and then do this.  I am at a lost, I can't think anymore.  I just feel that this is not looking good. 

***///

Kerry & McCain are both now shills for the administration

Kerry got baited with a bogus appointment (they are USING HIM) he said he'd switch sides and feign bi-partisanship if

they threw him a nice big juicy bone - which they did.  DUH.

and McCain and his family were threatened. 

They told him he could always plead "old school" and just serve out his term and disappear if he wanted to stay alive.

All he had to do was FEIGN BIPARTISANSHIP......

.to make it look like the Repubs ARE on board with the liar in chiefs agenda in an effort to get us all on his side!

......  A FALSE BRINGING TOGETHER OF THE COUNTRY as another way to divide & conquer US.

DUH.

TPTB agenda to strip America's wealth is even sicker a joke when it is given to Our enemies.

TPTB have a sick and twisted sense about them that proves they are imbalanced and psychologically unstable.

The great re-distribution of wealth did NOT mean Americans.... it meant the world.... THEIR world.

WISE UP.

This is so maddening... I saw Rand Paul put out a bill to stop this last fall. He wanted to stop giving aid to countries that are hostile towards us.

Kerry and McCaine stood shoulder to shoulder all day long saying..."You just don't understand Son, this is good for our foreign policies".

Rand Paul only managed to get 10 votes in favor, even though he put up one heck of a good fight that made perfect sense.

Now it's easy to see Kerry most likely knew about his new appointment coming up and didn't want to go out there empty handed.

Kerry was a P.O.S. radical progressive from a long time ago.

He spent a lot of time with Jane Fonda protesting the Vietnam War.

Understand, I am a vet from that time, I lost some of the best friends I will ever know, and we could have actually won if we had been allowed to.

I realize all wars are manufactured, if we removed the bankers from power we probably wouldn't have any more, or would definately have a lot less.

But that is no excuse to rat on American solders and cause them to be murdered, or to turn on your brothers.

That is exactly what Kerry and Fonda did.

Where did you get this information?

Wow, you know, instead of demanding to be hand fed, you could have just as easily started a new tab and just freaking googled the claim.

I really don't understand why some folks are so content to try and make waves, especially when this happened today or yesterday.

You DO know how to do a google search, don't you?

***///

Kerry & McCain are both now shills for the administration

Kerry got baited with a bogus appointment (they are USING HIM) he said he'd switch sides and feign bi-partisanship if

they threw him a nice big juicy bone - which they did.  DUH.

and McCain and his family were threatened. 

They told him he could always plead "old school" and just serve out his term and disappear if he wanted to stay alive.

All he had to do was FEIGN BIPARTISANSHIP......

.to make it look like the Repubs ARE on board with the liar in chiefs agenda in an effort to get us all on his side!

......  A FALSE BRINGING TOGETHER OF THE COUNTRY as another way to divide & conquer US.

DUH.

TPTB agenda to strip America's wealth is even sicker a joke when it is given to Our enemies.

TPTB have a sick and twisted sense about them that proves they are imbalanced and psychologically unstable.

The great re-distribution of wealth did NOT mean Americans.... it meant the world.... THEIR world.

WISE UP.

Just like we were talking about the other day, McCain married into the CFR and sold his soul the very same day.

Edited by divemaster5734
  • Upvote 2

Obviously you can't read.  Did you see my email?  The article was sent to me and I'm sharing it with the group! Sometimes its not possible to have links! What's the problem?

Kerry has been in the media several time already.  If not, Google top news stories once in a while.

Well said parmento.  My blood is boiling and it's directed at the President and the Democrat and Republicans that we placed into office.

Welcome to the start of a Civil War in this country.

• Upvote 2

Understand, I am a vet from that time, I lost some of the best friends I will ever know, and we could have actually won if we had been allowed to.

I realize all wars are manufactured, if we removed the bankers from power we probably wouldn't have any more, or would definately have a lot less.

But that is no excuse to rat on American solders and cause them to be murdered, or to turn on your brothers.

Thank You for your reply Divemaster.

Vietnam was such a tragic war...

I feel terrible about how you guys were treated not only by our guberment but also by stupid people here in the US when you guys came home.

Wow talk about PTS, not only was it so savage over there, we sprayed our own people with agent orange and then denied the harmful effects.

I have also been told by friends that were there that we could have won, but that they were not supplied well nor allowed to be for whatever reason.

I was disgusted with Jane Fonda and her friends for the harm they caused too. That war was wrong, but they took it out on the wrong people.

For Pete's Sake! Most of those kids were drafted and had no choice about going into that hell hole.

Thank You for your service Divemaster. I have also been meaning to Thank You for the great contributions you have been bringing in lately.

PS. The original post shows clearly how we finance both sides of the wars... they aren't using that money to buy food. I guarantee you, it's for weapons.

Yer close dog very close to the right folks Its not obam's fault he is just the puppet

so dont blame him they have something over his head so he is just following orders.

Oh the goodies I have found so dont fret to much I am going to get them and expose

them and hurt them bad.There is some high ups with deep pockets and they aint gonna be happy

and the bad part is they dont even live in this country.Its all I can say for now so get ready

folks its gonna get bad you'll see.We need to clean house especially in the senate alot of

crooks their and you'll see even if they get me.I'm not going to give them what I got.

God Bless us all we are going to need it.

Powergeneration

Farwould, just a suggestion, but you would be better served Nearwould, time to choose?

Lets see if i got this right. Egypt is a Moslem country and Isreal is a jewish country which gets more aid from the US than any other country and no one is screaming bloody murder about that? Seems rather strange to me. Oh, and for the record, I am JEWISH. So all of you who want to start crying "anti-semite"  or "but Isreal is our friend (yeah, tell that to the USS Liberty survivors) and we have to BUY our friends" can piss up a rope. Republicat or Democian-like there is an effing difference! What a joke. dunno, just saying......

• Upvote 1

Actually it was 190 milliion. with a promise of another 300 million.

read it in the news today man. He`s spot on

http://news.yahoo.com/u-egypt-190-million-budget-help-kerry-162243570.html

I get it.

So, let's see.... the US is a capitalist country, run by big business and a bunch of banker/lawyers in the House and Senate millionaires.

And they let a Muslim radical named Obama become President and take over their economy...LOL

Can you say the word "delusional"?

Do you birthers and "Commie!" screamers realize how RIDICULOUS you sound?

My God, I get a kick out of seeing it, but MAN - I didn't think it was THIS bad.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Wow, you know, instead of demanding to be hand fed, you could have just as easily started a new tab and just freaking googled the claim.

I really don't understand why some folks are so content to try and make waves, especially when this happened today or yesterday.

You DO know how to do a google search, don't you?

Just like we were talking about the other day, McCain married into the CFR and sold his soul the very same day.

Divemaster, you are one of the most conservative wingnuts on this board, no doubt. Believe me, that's saying a lot.

You say "Kerry turned on his brothers...."

The man fought in that war, and then tried to SAVE MORE men from getting killed for the wrong reasons (you just said them yourself - the bankers want war) 

The man was a hero.

Your own logic MAKES NO SENSE.

Either you were for the war, or against it.

And by the way, we lost that war because we were fighting people defending their HOME from an invading force (us),

not because of some whining "they didn' let us win"

Edited by hame55

Hames, I have heard from friends that were there that they were given guns that didn't work well and from my own

observations at the time it seemed to me that they wanted to drag that war out for as long as they could. We had the

capabilities of ending it much sooner but didn't for some reason.

I am not saying we should have nuked them, and yes they were defending their home.

I'm saying we should not have been there in the first place, but we went, so why did they handle it they way they did?

I have good friend that was one of the first nurses to go over there and she told me that our planes would fly our boys over

and come back loaded with drugs to support that and other secret wars. Also that they turned a blind eye to our own kids

doing heroin over there, whatever would get them through it.

I will agree however that Kerry protesting that war when he got home was not wrong on his part and I was never aware that

he had aligned himself with Jane Fonda. I have seen video clips of him testifying in front of congress and that is exactly

who he should have been talking to. So I do agree with you there.

What bothered me was him recently fighting so hard to keep the foreign aid flowing when we are broke and yet he defended

giving it to countries that are NOT our  friends.That is what Rand Paul was asking for... not to cut off all foreign aid but to

withdraw it from countries that are hostile towards us.

What's Up With That?

(sorry having a hard time with editing these days)

Edited by Maggie123

I get it.

So, let's see.... the US is a capitalist country, run by big business and a bunch of banker/lawyers in the House and Senate millionaires.

And they let a Muslim radical named Obama become President and take over their economy...LOL

Can you say the word "delusional"?

Do you birthers and "Commie!" screamers realize how RIDICULOUS you sound?

My God, I get a kick out of seeing it, but MAN - I didn't think it was THIS bad.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Divemaster, you are one of the most conservative wingnuts on this board, no doubt. Believe me, that's saying a lot.

You say "Kerry turned on his brothers...."

And by the way, we lost that war because we were fighting people defending their HOME from an invading force (us),

not because of some whining "they didn' let us win"

You only display your complete ignorance on several levels.

You were not evern there, and possibly never in the military, so for you to say they didn't hold back is a completly empty statement.

I'm not going to get into any details, you just wouldn't understand anyway.

As for the "most conservative wingnut", thank you.

Everyone here knows I am neither republican nor democrat, I am a steadfast constitutionalst.

I do seek the truth, worship Jesus Christ, open doors for ladies, and respect all human life, until such a time as that individual life no longer deserves respect.

I love this country and will defend it against all threats, I own a company, have employees, and am considered a respectable corporation.

I will help anyone out, until that person proves they are beyond help.

If that makes me a "wingnut", I'll wear that with honor.

Your inability to think beyond what your progressive masters tell you to think is obvious.

You are a complete waste of energy because you have lost any ability to think for yourself.

Not to mention, you are a complete hypocrite.

We had words a few months ago, and I gave you the benefit of the doubt, and you posted comments just a few days later that were exactly opposite of what you claimed.

You are a liar, and an incompetent fool.

Do you even know what Fonda did?

"All Kerry did was testify".. you moron, that's it exactly.

Kerry lied his ass off to win national attention.

And Kerry didn't mind.

If you hadn't been hiding in Canada, or medically unfit for service, and not too cowardly to enlist, you might understand what Kerry did.

Ever watch  a friend waste away from the agent orange exposure while fighting the government over benefits?

How about heaing dozens of mean screaming in pain beacuse a CIA "experiment" went bad, and now entire platoons had the clap?

(they made entire areas into medical receiving stations, and filled them with men coming from in country, I had to walk past occasionally on the HQ compound)

All you have is your brain dead lala liberal media stories, and your just too stupid to waste anymore time on.

I can understand asking for clairification, but you attack out of nothing more than total ignorance, and that makes you a fool.

Edited by divemaster5734
  • Upvote 3