Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Budget Vote Tuesday

Iraq Budget .. Vote On Tuesday ..Free Iraq: the country is exposed to significant losses due to the delay in approving the budget

story_img_5134c85b09859.jpg

March 4, 2013

Free Iraq: the country is exposed to significant losses due to the delay in approving the budget

Confirmed an MP for the Iraqi Free high Nassif said each day of delay on the federal financial budget caused great losses to the country.

He said Nassif in a press statement on Monday that "everyone realized that the delay in approving the budget aimed at ending the country's political system, so it must be of the political consensus on them." and indicated that "the state and the government has given to the Kurdistan Alliance guarantees on their demand on entitlements oil companies operating in the Kurdistan region. " and raise the House of Representatives its that had been earmarked for the vote on the budget of the federal financial public until tomorrow, Tuesday. 

Between MP block citizen Furat al-Shara said the parliamentary session had been filed until tomorrow, Tuesday, after agreement on all outstanding issues which prevent voting on the budget. The National Alliance has agreed to give his Kurdistan and a half billion dollars on that subject the rest of the money claimed by the Kurds as receivables for oil companies operating in Kurdistan to financial control, which faced rejection of the Kurds. remains tomorrow unknown to the Iraqis as they are the past few days, may hold between his admission hours is long awaited and built upon hopes and held it wishes.

http://www1.alforattv.net/modules/news/article.php?storyid=86307

Edited by Markinsa
Added Tag as a Prefix
  • Upvote 2

***///

Oh, the Kurds'll take it outta the oil companies alright, don't worry about that... with or without you, Iraqiya.

but we've heard ya'll clack on about having reached terms with the Kurds before and it has

not served you well, that lie of yours...

so, vote tomorrow....?

we don't believe you.

If not tomorrow, then Thursday for sure..............

Or Saturday.

of what week??

If not tomorrow, then Thursday for sure..............

Or Saturday.

• Upvote 3

This is really getting crazZZZy by the moment.  I beginning to think Iraq is doing this on purpose.  There are so many conflicting articles out there about the budget makes you wonder what's really going on in Iraq and who is really in charge!!!! I guess time will tell :bravo:

• Upvote 2

I still don't understand why so many people are so anxiously awaiting the budget.  It means nothing to the RV and will not give us one iota of of insight to anything that may or may not be happening.  Yet everyone is hanging on it like it will reveal the rate and date.  The day the budget is approved will just be another day and will come and go like every day before it.

• Upvote 4

I still don't understand why so many people are so anxiously awaiting the budget.  It means nothing to the RV and will not give us one iota of of insight to anything that may or may not be happening.  Yet everyone is hanging on it like it will reveal the rate and date.  The day the budget is approved will just be another day and will come and go like every day before it.

Unfortunately I have to agree with you. Every year we wait anxiously for the budget to be passed and then we look for the next big thing that may bring a RV.  There is a lot more noise this year in the background and they have gotten a lot accomplished. But the budget is still the budget....hope its a change from every other year but I am really not expecting anything to happen when it passes....sure would be nice though :)

• Upvote 1

The size of the budget is related to the value of the dinar (138 trillion). If the budget was opened at 13.8 trillion, we might make some money. I don't think it will happen, but one can hope.

So they don't pass it tomorrow and the kurds stop exporting oil and we go into another crises.  Nothing new here.  Remember not to get caught up in the budget again this year.  I do fell like many that this year could be the year, but I am NOT getting any hopes up and definitely NOT trusting them to fix the political garbage nor the corruption in that country.  I just hope it can have an RV and function will all that mess.  Somehow that is why I root for the good men to stop the bad stuff.   It is NOT an easy task over there.

I am really anxious that the budget gets dealt with, then the subject can be put to bed for another year.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I cant wait till tomorrow .... we'll be reading an article just like this that says Budget Vote Wednesday lol

Actually it would go to Thursday. Its monday. Then Tuesday. Put off to Thursday. Then they start over monday.