Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stupid question is not asked

dtard

Hello,

I picked my name to express how lost I am in all entailed in this speculation. It's apparent this is (on-going)on purpose. I long ago got sick of the feeling I get online collecting info. It's akin to a ass pulling a heavy cart following a decaying carrot on a stick. Can't handle that feeling. Besides that , there's only 1 site for the "least" bs. CBI.

People say that they read guru sites for fun! If lies are fun, they are more creative on CNN.

Now to the focus of my post.

I haven't shaken my last and first site.phoenix. His "Matrix of Information" had me in the beginning but is seems always points to the month your in......then around the first apparently NEW info enters the Matrix like clock work and points to THAT month. He eludes to having complete data set. To properly use a matrix ALL the info needs to be on the table or your guessing or making believe (as people so un-erringly do).

Neo in the matrix had a complete view hence complete control,The only PLAYERS in the game are the Controllers pulling your strings(in the movie). Things that make you go hurmmmmm.

Now before I get bashed for asking your opinions on this,like two weeks ago they printed a article from The Onion ....a college comedy "news paper"

My ramble comes to a point....what are your opinions on this pattern I see. Thank you DV members for your valueable opinions.

***///

There exists a pattern.  It is an age-old formula employed by TPTB. 

It has worked to their benefit against the rest of humanity and served them well in their mission to control for their own benefit. 

The information is cyclical, you are correct.

As human beings age-up/out, the cycles must be repeated, encompassing more and more into each wave. 

They must retain control, you see.

With the advent of technology, cracks have begun to appear in their formulaic deception of mankind.

So they have become more aggressive, more evil and more desperate.

Some people have begun to wake up and are breaking from the cyclical whirlpool of control.

But too many others remain ignorant to the Truth and some continue to do the devils own work for TPTB.

If you have noticed it, it indicates you are becoming enlightened. 

There is hope for you -- to ask the bigger questions, which you obviously are.

Welcome aboard the higher plateau -- shared by those who seek the Truth.... for it shall set you free.

Now your real work in understanding begins.