Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Article states - No R.V. -

If your going to talk to real investors..economists...or anyone with an economics background.....they are not going to tell you rv. because if you are actually going to use the stats and data......it doesnt look so hot. which is where the "scam" kicks in. Grus are convincingpeople it must rv.....and thats the opposite of any real data. it all falls back to i hope, wish orwant. the financials dont boil down to rv. the scam is gurustelling people...deleting three zeroes is a rv......when any person in the economic world...knows its not

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 2

If people think that we are so powerful that we can completely wipe out Iraqs entire wealth their stupid. Obviously SOMEDAY their currency will be worth more than it is today. It is simply too contoversial an investment for someone too put their careers reputation on it.

• Upvote 1

he didn't say the currency is a scam.   he means the ridiculous profit expected by a lot of people.  would it really surprise you if he is right?

I understand what you and the article is saying but my point is , so if don't RV,then that ok. That why we call it a investment. But to say a sucker is borned every minute.!

Is everyone drink too much of the guru koolaid... relax this still has a 2-5 year window left.  There are still hundreds of details, agreements, and commitment to make this happen.  If you have over spent on the IQD be very careful, as you do not want to put your family, life at risk of being hit hard financially.

So we wait...

If people think that we are so powerful that we can completely wipe out Iraqs entire wealth their stupid. Obviously SOMEDAY their currency will be worth more than it is today. It is simply too contoversial an investment for someone too put their careers reputation on it.

If your talking to people with college degrees in economics...it can be fundamentalled disproved. this is a high speculative venture that...we hope...wish and pray they do something. Call up a professor atyour local college or any financial investor...then tell us what they say. been there done that

I understand what you and the article is saying but my point is , so if don't RV,then that ok. That why we call it a investment. But to say a sucker is borned every minute.!

thats a true statement. i wa blinded when i first got in......just to find out all the other possibilities afterwards.

many people will defy any knowledge or any info that proves they wont be millionaires. as long as there is the slightest chance they will be.....theyll defy and ignore every flag shows otherwise

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 1

- I posted this because everyone here has a vested interest in the R.V.-

- All subscribers and V.I.P's want this thing to "Blast off" and ReValue -

- All this article does is "Churn" the stomachs of the Investor -

- People used to believe that the world was flat - (RV deniers)

- Until someone was brave enough to "fore go" the warnings and Sail on anyway -

- I say: to "Hell with the Mockers" - let them have their rotten eggs -

- This once in a Life time event will "Re-write" history -

- And we will PROSPER as never before -

- GO R.V. -

• Upvote 5

***///

It is not an INVESTEMENT.... It is "CURRENCY SPECULATION".

And you don't "Cash Out" nor "Cash In"...... you "EXCHANGE CURRENCY".

If we don't start using the correct adult terminology around here, some people are going to get so

far off track, they'll be falling for Guru lingo on a daily basis, and becoming someone's prey.

:twocents:

• Upvote 6

Quite simply one's opinion and nothing more, there were no facts in the written article from the Wall Street Daily to back up any such claim.  Once again only an opinion and opinion's are like you know what, everyone one has one.

• Upvote 4

So....... were supposed to take stock in what this guy says, lol. I came to the conclusion about exchanging my dollar for dinar based on my own research. I doubt this guy knows more than the average person. Just because he writes an article for the WSJ he automatically has credibility on this issue? Opinion...... I wouldn't even give it that. Uneducated Opinion IMHUO

• Upvote 1

Quick ! Sell Off All Of Ur Dinar Before The Zombie Poodles Attack ! :o

zombie-poodle1.jpg

:D   :D   :D
  • Upvote 1

***///

If we don't start using the correct adult terminology around here, some people are going to get so

far off track, they'll be falling for Guru lingo on a daily basis, and becoming someone's prey.

***///

Iraq Dinar Cash in Gudie(By Adam Montana)

I've been waiting for YEARS for this person to tell me it wasn't gunna RV! Thank you! That's it! I'm outta this thang! Shazaam!!! (and just like that he sold his dinar to pay for real cheap hair plugs only to find out that in 2021 the dinar DID in fact revalue in 2015 at 53 to 1 USD... upon discovering this while reading the Enquirer, he ripped out all his cheap hair plugs and went back to being just plain ol' bald... again...)

• Upvote 3

If your going to talk to real investors..economists...or anyone with an economics background.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/142890-article-states-no-rv/#ixzz2MauIYjDT

OH YEA! They've handled the current economic system perfectly.  :huh:  :wacko:

Not to mention that most get paid $60,000 a yr to tell you how to make bukoo 

bucks on investments. Those economists you love so much will tell you that 

if you get a 7 or 8 percent return then you're doing good.  :shrug:  What a joke.  :lmao:

I wouldn't give one the time of day.

• Upvote 1

Quite simply one's opinion and nothing more, there were no facts in the written article from the Wall Street Daily to back up any such claim.  Once again only an opinion and opinion's are like you know what, everyone one has one.

The WSJ is a conservative rag that is only good for analyzing conservative business views - if this thing RVs, it will be a new historical moment (even if it goes to .25 cents). There is nothing conservative about it.

They say it's "high speculation" - that means you could lose most of your money. Not true here. You get most of it back.

(wrong there...)

They also say "look at the Internet scammers..." Of course there's scamming on the Internet. It's a way to make money.

But dinar traders are making transaction fees on a real possibility. That's just business - not a scam. (they do make more money when people freak out and sell, and others then re-buy, and it cycles around, but that's business too - LOL)

We are adult investors - we know it must be higher in the future. (civil war? The US army would be back in there asap)

The only question here is when, and HOW - because the "scamming" part for the WSJ seems to be telling people of millions in profit, when they only see an RD out of historical perspective. They've never seen an RV such as this proposed RV - so that is ENOUGH for them to say it can't happen.

I beg to differ.

• Upvote 2

If your going to talk to real investors..economists...or anyone with an economics background.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/142890-article-states-no-rv/#ixzz2MauIYjDT

OH YEA! They've handled the current economic system perfectly.  :huh:  :wacko:

Not to mention that most get paid $60,000 a yr to tell you how to make bukoo 

bucks on investments. Those economists you love so much will tell you that 

if you get a 7 or 8 percent return then you're doing good.  :shrug:  What a joke.  :lmao:

I wouldn't give one the time of day.

i know what you mean. Lol however....there is real central bank economics that happen everday. if you want to get in depth in the macroeconomics..this rv can be debunked. but almost no one wants to go there. But...call your local investors or economic experts and watch them laugh you out of the room. im not jokn.....its happened to me

The WSJ is a conservative rag that is only good for analyzing conservative business views - if this thing RVs, it will be a new historical moment (even if it goes to .25 cents). There is nothing conservative about it.

They say it's "high speculation" - that means you could lose most of your money. Not true here. You get most of it back.

(wrong there...)

They also say "look at the Internet scammers..." Of course there's scamming on the Internet. It's a way to make money.

But dinar traders are making transaction fees on a real possibility. That's just business - not a scam. (they do make more money when people freak out and sell, and others then re-buy, and it cycles around, but that's business too - LOL)

We are adult investors - we know it must be higher in the future. (civil war? The US army would be back in there asap)

The only question here is when, and HOW - because the "scamming" part for the WSJ seems to be telling people of millions in profit, when they only see an RD out of historical perspective. They've never seen an RV such as this proposed RV - so that is ENOUGH for them to say it can't happen.

I beg to differ.

what do you mean its not highly speculative? If iraq rds....they dont have to tak any outsidedinar...if they dont want to. your only liquidity is through a dealer with high spreads. your holding a currency....that the cbi plans on replacing and demonitizing. there is no guarantedd exchange and really no guarantees at all. why do you think they say.....dont invest more than you willing to lose?

• Upvote 2

***///

I'm glad you said that ......

• Upvote 1