Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Urgent….Iraqi parliament fails again to vote on 2013 federal budget

WISKY291

Monday, 04 March 2013 16:35 | pdf_button.png | printButton.png | emailButton.png

b_250_166_16777215_0___images_idoblog_up

Baghdad (AIN) -The Iraqi parliament failed once again in holding a session to vote on the Federal Budget of 2013 where the session was postponed till tomorrow Tuesday.

MP Raad al-Dahlaki of the Iraqiya Slate told All Iraq News Agency (AIN) on Monday "The parliament's chairmanship postponed Monday session till next Tuesday for not reaching an agreement among the parliamentary blocs over the Federal Budget's draft." /End/

http://alliraqnews.com/en/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=29557:urgentiraqi-parliament-fails-again-to-vote-on-2013-federal-budget-&catid=35:political&Itemid=2

Edited by Markinsa
Added Tag as a Prefix

Hows this possible? Guruswere sayn budget passed with 3.42 rv. must be smokeand mirrors

see this is why the gurus are full of poo poo... You guys keep getting it wrong... the budget was pass at 3:42 am with a rate of $3.48.... :P  :P  :lmao:

Those poor poor Guru's why can you guys just do a better job of listening to them.

(disclaimer above was sarcasim with a touch of humor for those on this board who are sphincter challenged dont get your panties in a bunch) :peace:

• Upvote 1

So how much do you get paid to try and make everyone feel bad?

why is it you question me about how much im gettn paid?? Its funny you didnt drop that line on the fools who come up with these lies......no....you want to come at me after....their lie turned out to be a lie. how does that make any sense? Whatever...im not mr. feelgood. p.s.- my posts my contain reality mixed with a light sprinkle of sarcasm. if you know someone who pays a salary...let me know. but the only people making money in this investment are the ones making the lies.

• Upvote 2

I don't think so.  He's changed the date on the article.

202 post ?????

For crying out loud.

Put your seat belt on people, and hang on.

Pray for the Clowns to show up for the Budget, ya don't

show up !! You get to meet AR, & your NOT going to like her...??

lol

id say  the best solution is to say .. todays the vote .. if you dont show up and vote that means you agree to the  budget .. its an automatic  yes vote if you dont vote ,, but the vote will take place

• Upvote 1

***///

Five cops and a bunch of civilians massacred at checkpoint on the border 

near the market in Mosul by a bomb-ladened car.....

Today is not a good day in Iraq..... again. :(

obummer and the Saudi's joined forces &  just issued a warning to ASSad not to

play with Iran anymore....  can't wait to hear what they have to say to Iraq about this...

Why warn ASSad and Iran and not Iraq....?

anybody....?