Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Skull and Bones / Georgia Guidestones 322

greenbook14

Hi guys,

It seems like everything is moving extremely fast now! There is a number that I keep coming back to that has significance. Could we see it happen on 3/22????

Skull and Bones

One legend is that 322 in the emblem of the society stands for "founded in '32, 2nd corps", referring to a first Corps in an unknown German university.[24][25] Others suggest that 322 refers to the death of Demosthenes and that documents in the society hall have purportedly been found dated to "Anno-Demostheni".[26]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skull_and_Bones

Bush Sr was in office January 20, 1989 – January 20, 1993

The Gulf War (2 August 1990 – 28 February 1991)

Bush Jr in office January 20, 2001 – January 20, 2009

20 March 2003 – 15 December 2011

Both members of the Skull and Bones. Both happened to be in office at the time Kuwait and Iraq's currency was devalued.

The Georgia Guidestones

Center cluster erected March 22, 1980

33 years later brings us to March 22 2013

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

Just google 322 and you will find a lot of very interesting things.

Some other stuff that came up:

The first book of the Bible, Genesis, in 3:22, reads as follows, Then the Lord said "The people have become like gods, knowing everything, both good and evil."

This number appears on the VIP box in the football stadium as the field is exploding at time mark. In batman - dark knight rises

I always do appreciate a good mystery and enjoy reading Dan Brown and watching Brad Meltzers "Decoded" and I do have to agree that there are some mysteries in plain sight of us. Symbolism can be right in front of or faces but if we do not know the language of these symbols, we'll never know what they mean. It all can be quite interesting, fascinating and intriguing to study and research but for the most part , unless you are on the inside and a part of some of these secret societies, you most likely will never really know the truth. Many conspiiracy theories do contain elements of truth but that element of truth is then highjacked and taken for a ride. Some conspiracies are quite delicious but take care not to buy into all of them and as I know frome experience, they can boggle your mind.

• Upvote 1

For those of you that don't or won't accept numerology as a valid belief, discipline, practice, whatever... I suggest and recommend looking further into it. It's tied to or supplements most religions, including Astrology, and has valid applications to a lot of things.

Of course, there's always the possibility it's 100% make believe :)

Unless you can play "Dueling Banjos" and the chubby guy looks like a "little piggy. Come'on little piggy-SQUEAL!"  Then it make PERFECT SENSE to me! Dunno, just reflecting.....

If I were going to pick a spot to reveal the secrets of the universe to mankind.......the back woods of Georgia would be way down my list.   :huh: 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1