Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

*** BUDGET DONE AT 3:42 AM OUR TIME - RATE $3.48 ***

UNEEK

I have to say that I don't like posting in the rumors area, but 

I really want to say this. I know that this is going to pop one 

way or another simply because of all the tension. It's almost like

the devil knows whats about to come and he's throwing a fit. 

Relax people were all in the same race here, spread the love and 

​never forget Jehovah Jira. God will provide. 

And I disagree with you because I clearly asked a question and did not bash..... what is her intent for bringing this crap over here?  If the intent is for others to bash then why does she chastise and lecture people for not believing the crap???  I don't see DinarThug doing it.  It is obvious what his intent is .... to make people laugh.  The other one, not so much ....

~deuces

Well I can tell you that for me I read this just before church and 

and it gave me on heck of a laugh. 

• Upvote 4

Always makes me sad when people feel the need to call others out in the RUMORS section! Good grief! Pick the post apart all you want, go thru the archives and see how it's done if you're not sure... but there is no need to pick apart the poster. If she believes what she posts, that's her prerogative. It's not up to you to bash her for her opinions. Sounds very immature to me, but hey, what do I know? Perhaps some people should avoid this section like the plague... or manners classes...

Peace in the Middle East... and on the forums...

KK

MADD for Heather

• Upvote 5

Always makes me sad when people feel the need to call others out in the RUMORS section! Good grief! Pick the post apart all you want, go thru the archives and see how it's done if you're not sure... but there is no need to pick apart the poster. If she believes what she posts, that's her prerogative. It's not up to you to bash her for her opinions. Sounds very immature to me, but hey, what do I know? Perhaps some people should avoid this section like the plague... or manners classes...

Peace in the Middle East... and on the forums...

KK

MADD for Heather

good post .. i come to this   rumor chat forum expecting to read a rumor .. not news .. there have been some doozies .. the ones that do it over and over again . get my attention ,, they must be delusional and may crack up some day .. i wont want to miss that post :lol:

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 2

The 2013 budget will load the cards for the Iraqi citizens & also take care of the 25% profit sharing under the HCL Law & pay the Kurds for all back payments due. We are now waiting on the Amnesty Bill & a fully seated GOI, then we can move on.

The 2011 budget passed & has been sitting on the shelf since then & it has funding with the RV built into it.

Once Talibani pens off on all the budgets passed & present, then we will see our RV.

Hopefully the wait won't be much longer. Go RV.

• Upvote 2

And I disagree with you because I clearly asked a question and did not bash..... what is her intent for bringing this crap over here?  If the intent is for others to bash then why does she chastise and lecture people for not believing the crap???  I don't see DinarThug doing it.  It is obvious what his intent is .... to make people laugh.  The other one, not so much ....

~deuces

First off I NEVER said you were bashing, I said your statement was a little harsh! As for bringing over this "crap" as you say, this has been going on between sites for years and most likely will not stop until this ride is over. That is why it is called the "Rumor Section" and Adam has a warning disclaimer at the top of the Rumors page!

• Upvote 4

The 2013 budget will load the cards for the Iraqi citizens & also take care of the 25% profit sharing under the HCL Law & pay the Kurds for all back payments due. We are now waiting on the Amnesty Bill & a fully seated GOI, then we can move on.

The 2011 budget passed & has been sitting on the shelf since then & it has funding with the RV built into it.

Once Talibani pens off on all the budgets passed & present, then we will see our RV.

Hopefully the wait won't be much longer. Go RV.

Do the research.

THIS is what's real.

Quit throwing bricks and egos.

Freaky site, man.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

High Five to Bumper64 -  I swear - people get so venomous and witchy over some of these posts.  my gosh - if you dont agree - FINE ... MOVE ON.  No need to sit and berate someone just for posting a conversation.  The anger and the nastiness is on the increase.  We are all anxious about this investment and desire it to be a good outcome.   We are all suppose to be adults in here - and hopefully we can be respectful of one another in responding to them.   I really really wish that people would remember this is a rumor section.  It will be probably loaded with much untruth - with some truth sprinkled in.   Its not meant to be 100 % verifiable and much of it is going to be speculation and opinion and things that give us hope.  PLEASE lets be kind and patient with each other.  :twocents:  :peace:

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Supergirl, now be reasonable....after all her mother never held her as a baby and she left home at 17 yrs old...so she's not all that sophisticated when it comes to discernment of what is truth and what is not.  It's apparent she didn't graduate from high school so it's not her fault.

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Photo | Please see Forum Rules
  • Upvote 6

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Supergirl, now be reasonable....after all her mother never held her as a baby and she left home at 17 yrs old...so she's not all that sophisticated when it comes to discernment of what is truth and what is not.  It's apparent she didn't graduate from high school so it's not her fault.

LOL, love you Goldiegirl!

• Upvote 1

Uneek...Thank you for the inmforation you bring to this site!  Appreciated by almost eveyone.  I hope for the people who have such negativity will find peace within themselves.  If not its time to get off this reide!!!

• Upvote 1

Uneek...Thank you for the inmforation you bring to this site!  Appreciated by almost eveyone.  I hope for the people who have such negativity will find peace within themselves.  If not its time to get off this reide!!!

hmmmmmm, only 11 posts and cannot spell .... mmmmhmmmmm highly suspect and reminds me of the old okie oil man site mentality.  I'm hoping this site isn't evolving to that one or shall i say reverting .... peace out.  i'm going to bed. and for those who are saying i'm negative and witchy - whatever , that is far from the truth - my authentic and pure intent is out of concern for many of the poor people (especially the newbies) who believed these crazy stories and ran out and purchased more dinar, or the the people who committed suicide because they could not handle the lies they were told about it about to RV any moment and hoping they would be able to save their home or have money available to assist with a serious illness. And I really despise the rumor lying mongers that perpetuate these gross disgusting untruths PURELY for financial gain.  its inhumane.

• Upvote 6

It's really sad those that post under the guise of "doing good for those newbies" and "keeping it real"  and " pure intent"   If you have to sit and spell it out in those terms - and cover your behind by starting with those words - it only indicates your motive is far from what you're stating.  We know a poop stirrer when we see one.   If people are investing in this to save themselves from financial ruin - they are only adding to their problems - and I would hope that anyone who is investing in this are adults and have the common sense to know this is a RUMOR section. Nothing is a sure deal - and there is NO promise of when or what the outcome will be.  We all know that.  We can still read posts and make OUR OWN decisions and not be bullied into who and what we should read and believe.   Let's hope good things await us soon -  Let us all be mindful of each other and treat all with respect. Go RV !!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

It's really sad those that post under the guise of "doing good for those newbies" and "keeping it real"  and " pure intent"   If you have to sit and spell it out in those terms - and cover your behind by starting with those words - it only indicates your motive is far from what you're stating.  We know a poop stirrer when we see one.   If people are investing in this to save themselves from financial ruin - they are only adding to their problems - and I would hope that anyone who is investing in this are adults and have the common sense to know this is a RUMOR section. Nothing is a sure deal - and there is NO promise of when or what the outcome will be.  We all know that.  We can still read posts and make OUR OWN decisions and not be bullied into who and what we should read and believe.   Let's hope good things await us soon -  Let us all be mindful of each other and treat all with respect. Go RV !!!!!

well now that certainly was a mindful and respectful post ..... NOT.  what a fine example you set!  who is WE? and either my eyes are deceiving me or are you doing the exact same thing you are suggesting others NOT do? me thinks someone needs to take their own advice and do as they suggested earlier in the thread and I quote, "my gosh - if you dont agree - FINE ... MOVE ON.  No need to sit and berate someone"..... ya just couldn't resist, huh?  i'm done with this thread.  if you respond again.  i won't.  my position has been clearly stated and there is no need to run it in the ground.  have yourself an awesome week.

~peace

• Upvote 4

I'm more concerned what happens after RV. some of these Goo Roo's have peoples personal information in list form. I was listening in on one GOO ROO conference call, he clearly stated that they were here for after the RV hmmmmmmm

then on another call and another list, they were going to help the people of the world in Gods name (very commendable if true but...) beware!

i recall this same goo roo stating he would be at cash in with his list to get people to tythe right there at cash in..........think people!!! think!!!

if we are getting the kind of money people say we are getting, create your own charity/s its not hard, and insures the money goes where YOU intend it to go.

example; several years ago, my wife got together with her bosses (she is in banking mgmt) and she created for christmas a charity for a family that was most down on there luck, with a childhood cancer case. husband and wife both lost jobs etc. basically she started a fund raiser looking for private donations, and the bank would match all donations, she supplied the family with christmas from the tree to the meal to the presents and a little extra $ to get them by.THE MONEY WENT DIRECTLY TO THE INTENDED TARGET!

• Upvote 2

my authentic and pure intent is out of concern for many of the poor people (especially the newbies) who believed these crazy stories and ran out and purchased more dinar, or the the people who committed suicide because they could not handle the lies they were told about it about to RV any moment and hoping they would be able to save their home or have money available to assist with a serious illness. And I really despise the rumor lying mongers that perpetuate these gross disgusting untruths PURELY for financial gain.  its inhumane.

I'm more concerned what happens after RV. some of these Goo Roo's have peoples personal information in list form. I was listening in on one GOO ROO conference call, he clearly stated that they were here for after the RV hmmmmmmm

then on another call and another list, they were going to help the people of the world in Gods name (very commendable if true but...) beware!

i recall this same goo roo stating he would be at cash in with his list to get people to tythe right there at cash in..........think people!!! think!!!

if we are getting the kind of money people say we are getting, create your own charity/s its not hard, and insures the money goes where YOU intend it to go.

example; several years ago, my wife got together with her bosses (she is in banking mgmt) and she created for christmas a charity for a family that was most down on there luck, with a childhood cancer case. husband and wife both lost jobs etc. basically she started a fund raiser looking for private donations, and the bank would match all donations, she supplied the family with christmas from the tree to the meal to the presents and a little extra $ to get them by.THE MONEY WENT DIRECTLY TO THE INTENDED TARGET!

This is why it is good that people bring these kind of post to DV for us to break down.  We have a couple pages of fighting over the poster for posting this but when it comes down to it these last couple post sum up what needed to be said and done with the OP.  

If we are truly looking out for the newbie like we say, we need them to read the truth about the post.  They need to read the breakdowns from each of you and also learn from the experienced ones that have see and heard this all before!  This is what we do at DV, look for the truth and try to learn and teach all at the same time!!!

Thanks

Bump

• Upvote 4

hmmmmmm, only 11 posts and cannot spell .... mmmmhmmmmm highly suspect and reminds me of the old okie oil man site mentality.  I'm hoping this site isn't evolving to that one or shall i say reverting .... peace out.  i'm going to bed. and for those who are saying i'm negative and witchy - whatever , that is far from the truth - my authentic and pure intent is out of concern for many of the poor people (especially the newbies) who believed these crazy stories and ran out and purchased more dinar, or the the people who committed suicide because they could not handle the lies they were told about it about to RV any moment and hoping they would be able to save their home or have money available to assist with a serious illness. And I really despise the rumor lying mongers that perpetuate these gross disgusting untruths PURELY for financial gain.  its inhumane.

Great post. This site is definitely changing to where the lunatics are running the asylum. Unless you are a super conservative gun loving, government hating good ole boy (or girl) , your stance on everything you post on this site is shown little or no respect. It's ashame because several years back this was the greatest dinar site going where one could engage in intelligent, respectful debate and gain great counter views and information on this investment. Now, unless you are drinking the kool aid, you are beaten into submission by all the folks who lost the first civil war and are apparently arming and preparing themselves for CWII.

• Upvote 2

Well, it appears that cgmom70 is wrong again with her information..... :bravo: 

Too many disagreements in the news on Sunday, plus the CBI auction much higher today.

Now, it's scheduled for Tuesday hoping they can resolve differences today - if then....!  :confused2: