Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

*** BUDGET DONE AT 3:42 AM OUR TIME - RATE $3.48 ***

UNEEK

8:38 AM [xyz] 3:39 AM [ono62] cgmom70 but have hope

3:40 AM [cgmom70] ono62 we are very close like on the edge

3:40 AM [ono62] incite me

3:40 AM [cgmom70] that i dont say close thats guru but my stand point we are close

3:41 AM [cgmom70] gurus can run but they just got done in parlament with the budget

3:41 AM [ono62] voted?

3:41 AM [cgmom70] yes

3:41 AM [ono62] passed?

3:42 AM [cgmom70] the budget was just done at 3.42 our time actually min before hand

3:42 AM [cgmom70] im about 4 min late getting on

3:42 AM [cgmom70] [3:46:00 AM]

3:43 AM [ono62] gotta link for dat?

3:43 AM [cgmom70] ive said before

3:43 AM [cgmom70] no i dont sorry you will see it tomorrow

3:43 AM [healthscans] cgmom70 so that means we will see the RV then, right?

3:43 AM [cgmom70] healthscans i dont know if it will be hours or days that i dont know

3:43 AM [cgmom70] i know what was done with it was

3.48 3:44 AM [healthscans] cgmom70 that is ok coming from you!   

8:50 AM [novemberwhiskey] goin4broke i hear ya, i tired of the row row row the boat too, we will be in port,

3:44 AM [cgmom70] healthscans well you know how i am i wont sugar coat

3:44 AM [healthscans] ono62 Hello. I am doing ok, just working and waiting on this RV

3:44 AM [healthscans] cgmom70 Yes I know that and respect it.

3:45 AM [cgmom70] so now that its done your guess is as good as mine on the showing party

3:45 AM [ono62] healthscans good to c u

3:45 AM [cgmom70] i got a hold of my freind in afganistan

3:45 AM [cgmom70] the lower denoms was out yesterday

3:45 AM [cgmom70] for iraq

• Upvote 7

100% made up BS to generate click ad income for rumor sites.

Real news: (not fiction) -----> "There is no agreement to pass the budget tomorrow.

Baghdad,  The MP, of the state of law coalition, Jabbar al-Kanani confirmed that there is not any agreement to pass the budget in tomorrow's session."

Link: http://www.ninanews....?ar95_VQ=GGHKJE

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thanks guys for  your efforts to  keep us grounded  and in the realm of "reality" 

It is really tough to  discern all  the  information that is put before us  -  It "appears" that you both do read and stay abreast of the news -

We  wish you  could give us a clue on how you can be so accurate with the discernment of the  media when  we have seen time and time again that it  has been very contradictory   -- I mean ....  2 articles in the same day - one confirming the death of Talibani and the other the  doctor confirming his return  and resuming  duties --

We ALL know there is much dis information - mis information presented daily for a reason to mislead and confuse  - wouldn't you agree?

This is to include the  news media - the internet shils -  and those dealers and so called gurus that do have an agenda for self promotion for self gain - We are ALL to be careful and on the  watch --  being careful at the same time of who and how we judge

We only post what we  find  while clearly stating it is rumor with  unverifiable proof ---

With any & all due respect ..... just because you post a link and a news article is not necessarily  guaranteed  absolute "Proof" of anything

Adults have the privilege and the "RIGHT" to choose what they read and  who and what they believe  and act on their own   - No one  is twisting  any arms here - 

Members here deserve respect of those rights and privileges -  and while  you are exercising yours others are exercising theirs  - We can all thank Adam for providing the venue for us all to enjoy & benefit  from

Thank  you again for what you bring for comparison and contemplation - it is  all part of the big picture puzzle  but bottom line - is up to  each individual's own perception - evaluation - re evaluation - and "VALIDATION"

• Upvote 5

You are RIGHT ON, SUPERGIRL!

Remember that we were told by this SAME PERSON that the budget had been passed TWO WEEKS AGO?? Remember we were told it was passed in, "BACK ROOMS."

Then came the chastising for CHALLENGING such a REDICULOUS and stupid claim when it hadn't even been brought up for VOTE yet!. . .but it was supposedly already PASSED anyway??? What a bunch of JERKS.

• Upvote 6

REALLY???? Please tell us your true intent for posting this garbage when you know DAMN well the budget was not passed at 3:42 am???? I mean you posted it at 10:42 am.  Clearly if any of this had an inkling of truth to it ..... surely we'd have some CONFIRMATION by now.   To add insult to injury you have the audacity to chastise and lecture others???? REALLY!!!!????  Be authentic and reveal your TRUE currency will ya???

Exactly! Well said!

• Upvote 4

DO NOT Make Inappropriate or Offensive Posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, slander or deliberate insults/name-calling, or other negative remarks about DinarVets, its moderators and administrators, or your fellow members.

Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS

Always display a positive, friendly attitude.

Be respectful of others' opinions.

Allow your fellow members to voice their opinions.

DinarVets believes in integrity and respects what other forums have to offer. Because we realize members of DinarVets may also be members of other forums, do not try to degrade or discredit other forums, their administrators and moderators, or their members. This includes slander and other offensive comments.

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/1114-updated-11232010-dinarvetscom-forum-rules/

I do believe there are some  violations being committed here  -- or at least  "questionable"

• Upvote 5

With all that being said.

Please bash the post not the poster.

Its the rumor section. its allowed

Dont read it if it offends you

No worrys

Be happy  :)

I agree 100%

Thanks UNEEK for bringing this over for us to bash!!  :lol:  :lol:

Supergirl, that was a little to harsh seeing that this was the words of someone other then UNEEK!  We have brought over Okie,Terry K and others for years so that we can break down their post to see if there is one word of truth to them or not!  

Please remember that there are some newbies out there that need to see some of these people for who they really are and what they are all about!

We are all tired from this investment, lets not take it out on each other!!

PLAY NICE!!!  :) 

• Upvote 10

KA not to vote on Federal Budget if our demands not answered, says MP

Added by Ahmed Hussein on March 3, 2013.
Saved under Baghdad Politics

ka-not-to-vote-on-federal-budget-if-our-

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) -MP Ruz Mahdi of the Kurdistani Alliance stressed that “The KA will not vote on the Federal Budget of 2013 if the Alliance’s demands are not answered.”

Mahdi ruled out in a statement to Iraqi News (IraqiNews.com) “postponing the vote on the Federal Budget,” noting that “In case things remain as they are and the KA’s demands are not answered, then we will not vote on the Budget.”

“The Government should encourage the foreign companies to work in any part in Iraq for the service of the Iraqi people,” he added.

Read more: http://www.iraqinews.com/baghdad-politics/ka-not-to-vote-on-federal-budget-if-our-demands-not-answered-says-mp/#ixzz2MVV7D7Jk
Follow us: @IraqiNews_com on Twitter | IraqNews on Facebook

Edited by dontlop

DO NOT Make Inappropriate or Offensive Posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, slander or deliberate insults/name-calling, or other negative remarks about DinarVets, its moderators and administrators, or your fellow members.

Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS

Always display a positive, friendly attitude.

Be respectful of others' opinions.

Allow your fellow members to voice their opinions.

DinarVets believes in integrity and respects what other forums have to offer. Because we realize members of DinarVets may also be members of other forums, do not try to degrade or discredit other forums, their administrators and moderators, or their members. This includes slander and other offensive comments.

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/1114-updated-11232010-dinarvetscom-forum-rules/

I do believe there are some  violations being committed here  -- or at least  "questionable"

what a piece of work .... truth is truth...

• Upvote 8

............as per your past posts, perchance, might you be a confirmed racist-idiot??

i think it might be a legitimate question toask if someone is a compulsive liar ..  this person who wrote this always seems to be putting out things that are not true .. .. so i think he just may be a democrats too.. .. do you think thats a racist remark to ask if someone is a democrat ?

I agree 100%

Thanks UNEEK for bringing this over for us to bash!!  :lol:  :lol:

Supergirl, that was a little to harsh seeing that this was the words of someone other then UNEEK!  We have brought over Okie,Terry K and others for years so that we can break down their post to see if there is one word of truth to them or not!  

Please remember that there are some newbies out there that need to see some of these people for who they really are and what they are all about!

We are all tired from this investment, lets not take it out on each other!!

PLAY NICE!!!  :) 

And I disagree with you because I clearly asked a question and did not bash..... what is her intent for bringing this crap over here?  If the intent is for others to bash then why does she chastise and lecture people for not believing the crap???  I don't see DinarThug doing it.  It is obvious what his intent is .... to make people laugh.  The other one, not so much ....

~deuces

• Upvote 9