Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

yesterday i just happen to be watching -CNN--and they where talking about iraq and how it is going down hill

it wasnt much but starting this week they are going to be reporting more on iraq- so i just wanted every one to watch cnn starting monday and we can get some true facts on what is really going on--instead of all the---BS--

THAT FLYS AROUND HERE FROM PEOPLE IN THE KNOW---not making fun or saying bad about people in the know i just think the intel that is told to them isnot accurate---jmo.---thanks for reading

Interesting, but certainly not BREAKING NEWS worthy.

you got it all wrong....  frank and okie are over there as we speak.  They are dressed as Turkish bath house workers and will give the announcement at any moment...

PERFECT RESPONSE, Zebra0101. RIGHT ON!!

Maybe Frank can drive a few of them into the NUT HOUSE by singing to them. . .or by inviting them on a magical trip on his blue couch while Okie takes a few more of them out by flying with him. (By the way, I think the FAA has recently determined that Okie is not safe as a PASSENGER. . .much less as a pilot)

• Upvote 1

CNN = Clown News Network found on Dinarvets. That's the only CNN I follow

CNN. News Happens 24 Hours - That's Why We're Up At The Crack Of Noon !

:D:D:D

Thx For Watching CNN EagleFan ! ;) Our Ratings Are Now Up 50% By Having A 3rd Viewer ! :o

:lol::lol:

• Upvote 4

People, People !!

Excuse me all this bickering over news channels.   

and for the last 4 years or so we have been getting our iraqi news from a

CLOWN !!!!

hahahahahahahaha

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

yes we have..and....

I think what thug brings is prob more accurate and certainly more heart felt.....lol

Edited by SnowGlobe7
  • Upvote 3

News is a commodity to be traded to the highest revenue production company.  If it doesn't bring in the $$$ it is not newsworthy.  All news companies are in the same business vying for a market of sheep distilled through the listeners particular bias. If you like to liberal agenda then you will bend toward listening to MSMBS, ABC, CBS or the like; the conservative mind set listens to FOX; while CNN is a blend of both but with a little too much spice on the liberal side, which makes it hard to swallow.  To gullibly accept what any news organization puts out without questioning source, purpose, and fact is dangerous to your mental health.  If there is no analytical thinking, truth will be forever hidden under the blinders of "they think the way I think."  Become a critic of all things presented. 

CNN. News Happens 24 Hours - That's Why We're Up At The Crack Of Noon !

:D :D :D

Thx For Watching CNN EagleFan ! ;) Our Ratings Are Now Up 50% By Having A 3rd Viewer ! :o

:lol: :lol:

FYI, Thug. We've been getting some complaints from Noon about that. :shrug:

• Upvote 1

Dear Hydrant i hate to brake you hart on this matter but if you think your going to get true facts from CNN you have lost your mind. The media is totlay bias and only report what Washington tells them to report. Iraq could have solid gold bricks paving there streets and Cnn would tell you there streets were sand. CBC, NBC, Cnn all bias.Onley one i watch is Fox and some times they wont report on things they should. But to watch the others you miaswell watch Roseann.

I 2nd that. CNN is a joke!!!