Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hagel: US 'can't dictate' to the world

yota691

U.S.: Mobile labs found in Iraq

Tuesday, April 15, 2003 Posted: 4:19 AM EDT (0819 GMT)

KARBALA, Iraq (CNN) -- U.S. troops have found 11 mobile laboratories buried south of Baghdad that are capable of biological and chemical uses, a U.S. general said Monday.

Troops found the mobile laboratories near a weapons plant outside Karbala, about 50 miles south of Baghdad. Though buried, they appeared to contain about $1 million worth of equipment and were "clearly marked so they could be found again," Freakley said.

U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell in February told the United Nations Security Council that U.S. intelligence indicated Iraq had production facilities for biological weapons "on wheels and on rails," and on at least 18 flatbed trucks.

He insisted the labs existed and called them "most worrisome."

"The trucks and train cars are easily moved and are designed to evade detection by inspectors," Powell said. "In a matter of months, they can produce a quantity of biological poison equal to the entire amount that Iraq claimed to have produced in the years prior to the Gulf War."

Powell said the evidence included firsthand accounts from four sources -- among them, an Iraqi chemical engineer who supervised one of the facilities and an Iraqi civil engineer "in a position to know the details of the program."

U.N. weapons inspection chief Hans Blix said his inspectors never found evidence of such labs.

On March 7, Blix told the U.N. Security Council, "Several inspections have taken place at declared and undeclared sites in relation to mobile production facilities. Food-testing mobile laboratories and mobile workshops have been seen, as well as large containers with seed-processing equipment. No evidence of proscribed activities have so far been found."(5 weeks later 101st airborne division  found them on april 15)  << but the libs keep using the earlier testomony of blix  saying   the un inspector blix said  they dint find any  

Edited by dontlop

U.S.: Mobile labs found in Iraq

Tuesday, April 15, 2003 Posted: 4:19 AM EDT (0819 GMT)

KARBALA, Iraq (CNN) -- U.S. troops have found 11 mobile laboratories buried south of Baghdad that are capable of biological and chemical uses, a U.S. general said Monday.

Troops found the mobile laboratories near a weapons plant outside Karbala, about 50 miles south of Baghdad. Though buried, they appeared to contain about $1 million worth of equipment and were "clearly marked so they could be found again," Freakley said.

U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell in February told the United Nations Security Council that U.S. intelligence indicated Iraq had production facilities for biological weapons "on wheels and on rails," and on at least 18 flatbed trucks.

He insisted the labs existed and called them "most worrisome."

"The trucks and train cars are easily moved and are designed to evade detection by inspectors," Powell said. "In a matter of months, they can produce a quantity of biological poison equal to the entire amount that Iraq claimed to have produced in the years prior to the Gulf War."

Powell said the evidence included firsthand accounts from four sources -- among them, an Iraqi chemical engineer who supervised one of the facilities and an Iraqi civil engineer "in a position to know the details of the program."

U.N. weapons inspection chief Hans Blix said his inspectors never found evidence of such labs.

On March 7, Blix told the U.N. Security Council, "Several inspections have taken place at declared and undeclared sites in relation to mobile production facilities. Food-testing mobile laboratories and mobile workshops have been seen, as well as large containers with seed-processing equipment. No evidence of proscribed activities have so far been found."(5 weeks later 101st airborne division  found them on april 15)  << but the libs keep using the earlier testomony of blix  saying   the un inspector blix said  they dint find any  

Capable and buried, not producing nor produced.  Try again Lop.

Capable and buried, not producing nor produced.  Try again Lop.

“I am absolutely convinced that there are weapons…I saw evidence back in 1998 when we would see the inspectors being barred from gaining entry into a warehouse for three hours with trucks rolling up and then moving those trucks out.” — Clinton’s Secretary of Defense William Cohen in April of 2003

yep what they didnt bury and hide they shipped out of the country ..im sure you cant prove they didnt .. .. and every one was lying but your friend saddam hussien .. in your twisted   historical facts

“I am absolutely convinced that there are weapons…I saw evidence back in 1998 when we would see the inspectors being barred from gaining entry into a warehouse for three hours with trucks rolling up and then moving those trucks out.” — Clinton’s Secretary of Defense William Cohen in April of 2003

yep what they didnt bury and hide they shipped out of the country ..im sure you cant prove they didnt .. .. and every one was lying but your friend saddam hussien .. in your twisted   historical facts

LOP remember i was in Iraq for almost 6 years, you know boots on the ground keep believing in Santa Claus.  Remember you were in the US riding a desk and now you are trying to convince people you are the sole source for the WMD's in Iraq that gave the US the Green light well keep on being convinced.  Trucks moving the Gold to Syria we were had in Iraq LOP.  No Saddam liked Doritos :)  Actually Nacho Cheese flavored.

• Upvote 1

LOP remember i was in Iraq for almost 6 years, you know boots on the ground keep believing in Santa Claus.  Remember you were in the US riding a desk and now you are trying to convince people you are the sole source for the WMD's in Iraq that gave the US the Green light well keep on being convinced.  Trucks moving the Gold to Syria we were had in Iraq LOP.  No Saddam liked Doritos :)  Actually Nacho Cheese flavored.

your right up  there with okie ..  .. now  you want people to believe in 1998 .. the iraqis were shipping gold to syria  via trucks  .. ...  while barring the un weapons inspectors access .. for 3 hours  while they did it .. and you know that because you were in iraq for 6 years ..

what was the gold a weapons violation in 1998 ..? ..

i for one do not believe a word out of you .. nothing .. your credibility  is destroyed by your own words .. over and over .. .

so if your addressing me .. your wasting your time .. i would never take your word for anything .. ever.

• Upvote 2

ya .. ok .. this subject  about me ... and your out of lies .. .. time for you .... to own up to your .. inequities

As long as people are responding to you it gives you a sense of knowing and which you don't.  If you have ever step foot in the middle east you would know different.  I assume you have not so all you know is what the media and off grid news sources are telling you.  Keep on posting lop, i am sure you will find other stories or fairy tales to keep this going.  If you have so much time on your hands why don't you go out and do something positive instead of trying to keep the thread alive.  As for me i am done with it.  You can't deal with anyone who is bound and determine to prove that WMD existed in Iraq.  Yes when he was Gassing the Kurds and shooting scuds at Iran in which we were supporing him which were tipped with WMD's but no one said anything he was a good guy then.  I guess you did not dig that piece of information up did you lop.

your right up  there with okie ..  .. now  you want people to believe in 1998 .. the iraqis were shipping gold to syria  via trucks  .. ...  while barring the un weapons inspectors access .. for 3 hours  while they did it .. and you know that because you were in iraq for 6 years ..

what was the gold a weapons violation in 1998 ..? ..

i for one do not believe a word out of you .. nothing .. your credibility  is destroyed by your own words .. over and over .. .

so if your addressing me .. your wasting your time .. i would never take your word for anything .. ever.

1998, i never said 1998 if you recall we went into Iraq in 2003 OKIE you are his cousin that is why some came to your defense and now after reading you off the wall crusade they went on with life.  I think you need to check your credibility.  I won't addressing you anymore before you know it you will hit that report button and claim i am harassing you.

Big Sigh... this is so tiring.

Once your eyes have opened to the sad truth of what we have been so complicit in going along with, there is no turning back.

We all have a responsibility to recognize the reality of what we, The United States, have been doing for the past 50 years or so.

If not for the sake of other citizens of this planet, then at least we should be motivated for the well being of our children and grandchildren.

Obviously our government has not given much consideration about their importance to us.

Hames You Got It! This is NOT a Lefty/Righty thing, it's about us all coming together and exposing the truth for what it is and saying enough!

The war on terrorism is a huge fearfilled lie... it's all about dirty stinking oil.

Exactly, Maggie! Thanks for the support.

Just Google John Perkins

He worked in the underbelly and has the courage to speak out.

i see you still have nothing so you change the subject just like a typical anti american   liberal would do i expected no less from you or your minions ..

you dont know the truth when its put right in front of you .. that is proven

ya read your history and you would know why they attacked us .. quit spreading your ignorance its bad for america

you have shown no one any thing besides the fact your are incapable of learniing

there i covered all four of you anti american    propagandists

LOP I am afraid you have been brainwashed,

Millions have. Don't feel bad - just try to be open minded.

Do you REALLY believe that oil was NOT the reason to invade?

Do you realize how much oil and gas will move thru Afghanistan from the Caspian area?

Do you really think we spent 676 Billion dollars in Iraq to "free" them from Saddam?

I mean, are you naive?

• Upvote 2

Thank You Hames

I did google John Perkins and his site is interesting, here is a link to his official site...

http://www.johnperkins.org/

On his site I ran across this youtube that has a short 14 min interview with him where he talks about his book...

sounds exactly like what JoeKooltrips was talking about in his last post here... real interesting.

The last 14 minutes is an interview with Rachelle Corrie's parents about her murder in Palistine and how they are still fighting for justice for her.

Confessions of an Economic Hitman, Justice for Rachel Corrie

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 1

1998, i never said 1998 if you recall we went into Iraq in 2003 OKIE you are his cousin that is why some came to your defense and now after reading you off the wall crusade they went on with life.  I think you need to check your credibility.  I won't addressing you anymore before you know it you will hit that report button and claim i am harassing you.

lying again isnt coing to give you any credibility ..

TPSprayduster

TPSprayduster

He who is without sin, let him cast the first stone

•  
  • Members
  • 2,786 posts
    • LocationSouthWest Texas
  •  

Posted Yesterday, 07:13 PM

dontlop, on 05 Mar 2013 - 19:57, said:snapback.png

yep what they didnt bury and hide they shipped out of the country ..im sure you cant prove they didnt .. .. and every one was lying but your friend saddam hussien .. in your twisted historical facts

LOP remember i was in Iraq for almost 6 years, you know boots on the ground keep believing in Santa Claus. Remember you were in the US riding a desk and now you are trying to convince people you are the sole source for the WMD's in Iraq that gave the US the Green light well keep on being convinced. Trucks moving the Gold to Syria we were had in Iraq LOP. No Saddam liked Doritos :) Actually Nacho Cheese flavored.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com...8#ixzz2MmnPtICL

why are you refering to trucks moving gold here .. when responding to what william cohen said about trucks in 1998 ?

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?#ixzz2Mmq2YqGI

LOP I am afraid you have been brainwashed,

Millions have. Don't feel bad - just try to be open minded.

Do you REALLY believe that oil was NOT the reason to invade?

Do you realize how much oil and gas will move thru Afghanistan from the Caspian area?

Do you really think we spent 676 Billion dollars in Iraq to "free" them from Saddam?

I mean, are you naive?

• i take it you didnt like my responses to your  post to me .. . so this is your answer ,,,
  • Members
  • 2,606 posts
  •  

Posted Yesterday, 12:56 AM

I have a question for you LOP and JonJon - you guys seem very sure of yourselves.

You could not be more wrong about Bush or the war.

WHY?

Did you ever ask yourself why almost all of the 911 hijackers were Saudis - our allies? We never went after SA.

dumb question

their nationality or race do not matter .. they were alkieda bin ladin who claimed responsibility was in afganistan the place where clinton bombed a few years earlier .. and we were based in saudi arabia at the time covering iraqs no fly zone ..

Did you ever ask yourself WHY Bush himself admitted there were no WMDs afterwards? And you keep saying there were....who is right? dumb misleading question , bush said there were no stock piles of wmds they found wmds in iraq as well as yellow cake uranium . im sorry you dont have enough intelligence to think that theres a possibility that the weapons were removed from iraq .. you do realize there are records of wmds in iraq that have not been accounted for still to this day

Did you ever ask yourself why we invaded Iraq even though there were no Iraqis on the 911 planes? dumb question .. no one ever said they invaded iraq because of 911 .. read the iraqi liberation act first .. then un resolution 1441 .. then read joint resolution 114 .. i did ask myself that and found the answers .. you should try it .. and quit passing around ignorance and pretending your smart

Did you ever ask yourself WHY we have had our NOSES is the Mid East's business pissing them off for DECADES before the '91 invasion -- and then everybody goes "OH! Gee, we got attacked in NY on 911!" dumb question .. al kieda was centralized in afganistan ... clinton fired 90 tomahawk cruise missles into afganistan and never followed up on it .. he just stated how he missed his target .. did clinton get them to surrender after his act of war in afganistan? ... did clinton get a cease fire agreement in afganistan .. since you say iraq wasnt involved in the atack how can you even ask such hypacritical questions..

(easy answer - it wasn't the camel nuggets.)

You guys stand with former Pres. Bush. Well, that says it all, doesn't it?

so your idea is to attack countrys based on what race or nationality a terrorist is .

before you go any further you need to talk to this guy >>>> “I am absolutely convinced that there are weapons…I saw evidence back in 1998 when we would see the inspectors being barred from gaining entry into a warehouse for three hours with trucks rolling up and then moving those trucks out.” — Clinton’s Secretary of Defense William Cohen in April of 2003

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/142782-hagel-us-cant-dictate-to-the-world/page-7#ixzz2Mmrip9zB

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

ACCORDING TO THE SHEEP ..

EVERYONE WAS LYING   .. THE ONLY ONE WHO EVER TOLD THE TRUTH WAS SADDAM HUSSIEN 

SADDAM TOLD EVERYONE HE HAD WMDS ALSO .. .. THE SAME DEMOCRATS THAT ONCE SAID  SADDAM HAD WMDS  NOW SAY BUSH LIED AND MADE IT UP .

IF YOU DONT SEE A POLITICAL SCAM BY THE DEMOCRATS HERE .. THERES NO WONDER YOU ARE SO EASILY BRAINWASHABLE

Edited by dontlop

You certainly do your due diligence D-lop....I will give you that.  But, you defend Bush to the last man and never accept that he made mistakes.......you blame it on everybody else but him.  On the flip side, in today's society you blame everything on Obama and not a single thing on anybody else.  You are the most biased person I have ever come across.  To debate with you is futile because you are unreasonable on all fronts.......you have rendered yourself useless.  You are the bully who chased everybody off the playground.  As always, just my opinion.   :confused2: 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

You certainly do your due diligence D-lop....I will give you that.  But, you defend Bush to the last man and never accept that he made mistakes

i know he made mistakes .. never said he didnt ..  he trusted  bill clintons intell.. when its a fact  that bill clinton is a liar .. he was even convicted of it in a court  while he was president of the united states ..

.......you blame it on everybody else but him.

im not blaming nothing on no one .  im simply showing what the other people were saying and doing  while these clowns   blame it on bush .. i accept reaality .. i dont need a conspiracy theory ..

On the flip side, in today's society you blame everything on Obama

obama is lying  daily to the people of our country just like clinton did .. he needs to be exposed .. and you  hould learn what the word ";everything"; means before you use it .

and not a single thing on anybody else.

if your talking about what rice did  on the sunday talk shows .. or Hillarious  screaming .. "who cares how it happened "; in bengazzi investigation ..  i guess i could lay some blame on them too for going along with the lies

You are the most biased person I have ever come across.

so im the ";most" biased  you .. ever  come across .. wow .. yes i am biased against lying .. sorry if you arent .. thats up to you .. some day you will regret  it ..

To debate with you is futile because you are unreasonable on all fronts

whats  unreasonable . i backed up every thing i poste with reason ..  except half way through when all those  clowns you  protect .. were atacking me personally .. so i felt  they must want to engage   by personal attacks .. thats al they understand .. so i added a few  slams on them  personaly when  i responded to them slamming me ..along with more  articles that support what i was  posting from the beginning .. .. proof that bush wasnt a liar and bush didnt make all the things up  leading to the iraq war ..

.......you have rendered yourself useless.

so i see your joining in attacking me personally . for defending my self against  an attack on me ..i take it that what i posted here you cannot refute either so you attack me persomnally ,like the ones you are protecting ..

You are the bully who chased everybody off the playground.

i didnt chase anyone away .. the fact is they could not refute .. the content of what i posted   chased them away ..lol .

As always, just my opinion.   :confused2: 

GO RV, then BV

NICE MOVE

i posted a couple things that someone else wrote .. by copy paste ..

i was attacked personally ..

not the article it self .. that i posted

so i posted something else . that would back up what i orginally posted .. just copy pasting .. ..

no one could ever debate the artivcles i posted .. they attacked me .. saying im brainwashed .. and i need to educate myself ..

and i should quit passing around propaganda ..

but they never could dispute the things i posted .. they just attacked me for posting it ..

it ended up 4 different people attacking me .. personally .... i posted even more articles to back up what i was getting at ..

still they could not dis pute the content of what i posted . ..

left wing progressives attacking one person and never refuting the content of the posts .. you call me a bully ..thats a joke ..

so now you join them .. making it 5 people  attacking me personally ..  wow ..  .. you sure are one smart fella .  talk about rendering themselves useless .  thers a pile of useless waiting for you to join on the other side

and that shabbs .. is my opinion ..

search

i think this is one we should all be paying a little more attention to

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

so im the ";most" biased  you .. ever  come across .. wow .. yes i am biased against lying .. sorry if you arent .. thats up to you .. some day you will regret  it ..

whats  unreasonable . i backed up every thing i poste with reason ..  except half way through when all those  clowns you  protect .. were atacking me personally .. so i felt  they must want to engage   by personal attacks .. thats al they understand .. so i added a few  slams on them  personaly when  i responded to them slamming me ..along with more  articles that support what i was  posting from the beginning .. .. proof that bush wasnt a liar and bush didnt make all the things up  leading to the iraq war ..

so i see your joining in attacking me personally . for defending my self against  an attack on me ..i take it that what i posted here you cannot refute either so you attack me persomnally ,like the ones you are protecting ..

i didnt chase anyone away .. the fact is they could not refute .. the content of what i posted   chased them away ..lol .

NICE MOVE

i posted a couple things that someone else wrote .. by copy paste ..

i was attacked personally ..

not the article it self .. that i posted

so i posted something else . that would back up what i orginally posted .. just copy pasting .. ..

no one could ever debate the artivcles i posted .. they attacked me .. saying im brainwashed .. and i need to educate myself ..

and i should quit passing around propaganda ..

but they never could dispute the things i posted .. they just attacked me for posting it ..

it ended up 4 different people attacking me .. personally .... i posted even more articles to back up what i was getting at ..

still they could not dis pute the content of what i posted . ..

left wing progressives attacking one person and never refuting the content of the posts .. you call me a bully ..thats a joke ..

so now you join them .. making it 5 people  attacking me personally ..  wow ..  .. you sure are one smart fella .  talk about rendering themselves useless .  thers a pile of useless waiting for you to join on the other side

and that shabbs .. is my opinion ..

search

i think this is one we should all be paying a little more attention to

He who points fingers and calls other ignorant and needs to be educated well i guess Lop has shot himself in the foot.  See Shabs how he treats you another case of passive aggression.  Shabs Lop is very good at this so i would suggest going on to something esle becasue he is poloarized in his beliefs and that would be the truck which goes off the cliff everyone jumps off except lop becasue he believes the truck will stop 2 inches from the edge.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

He who points fingers and calls other ignorant and needs to be educated well i guess Lop has shot himself in the foot.  See Shabs how he treats you another case of passive aggression.  Shabs Lop is very good at this so i would suggest going on to something esle becasue he is poloarized in his beliefs and that would be the truck which goes off the cliff everyone jumps off except lop becasue he believes the truck will stop 2 inches from the edge.

whos that quoted baxk to

i guarentee you one thing ... you

c ant anbswer any of your claims

• Downvote 1

whos that quoted baxk to

gARBAGE  PEOPLE

whowas

whos that quoted baxk to

who was it that accused who of doing what .....the burden of proof   is on you.. now prove your case ...... we all want to hear it

gARBAGE  PEOPLE

whowas

who was it that accused who of doing what .....the burden of proof   is on you.the accusre . now prove your case ...... we all want to hear it

but you have no proof ... so you are comfortable with comiting false witness againnst your neighbo.........r the burden of proof is on you ...  your claims are  not substanciated

gARBAGE  PEOPLE

whowas

who was it that accused who of doing what .....the burden of proof   is on you.. now prove your case ...... we all want to hear it

but you have no proof ... so you are comfortable with comiting false witness againnst your neighbo.........r the burden of proof is on you ...  your claims are  not substanciated

show yuour proof  that you are correct .. you already proved  you are a liar....

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

It's a matter of Legal vs Lawful, Either you are for a Republic or a Democracy, either they are operating on the Corporate Constitution, or the Real Constitution. Answer these questions by first shedding your political affiliation (Right/Left everything in between) first, so all can read between the lines as to what's going on here. When you choose an affiliation it keeps you/us divided, which is why both sides flip on issues, (Silent Weapons of War) Usually when a Democrat is President, the Democrats take the Legal side of issues, while the Republicans take the Lawful side of the issue. No different than when a Republican is President, Republicans take the Legal side of issues, while the Democrats take the Lawful side. This Division caused by political affiliation is 1 of the biggest reasons on why BOTH parties straddle the fence not realizing the President, whether Republican or Democrat are guilty of doing the same things. Remember just because something is Legal doesn't mean it's Lawful. With Respect.  :)

Hey there everybody,

Can we all stop calling each other names and just agree to disagree or just have a polite debate? :peace:

Thank you! :rulez:

Carla :)

Agreed !. With respect. :)

• Upvote 2

bth_Waving_American_Flag.gifGEORGE BUSH IS A GREAT AMERICAN HERO       

THE RICH PEOPLE WHO PAY MORE TAXES

WHO APPLIED THEIR TALENT  TO DO THE THINGS THEY DID  TO BECOME WEALTHY ..

THEY DESERVE 10 TIMES THE BENIFITS  FROM OUR TAX CODE  ENTITLEMENTS  IF THEY PAID  TEN TIMES MOREIN TAXES

THE IDIOTS THAT WANT TO TAKE BENIFITS OFF OF THOSE WHO HAVE PAID THE MOST .. SHOULD  AND I MEAN EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU .. YOU SHOULD BE  DRAGGED  BEHIND A REDNECKS OLD BEAT UP PICK UP TRUCK  WHILE THAY ARE DRUNK LAUGHING IT UP  SMOKIN A DUBEE

I PLAYED THIS TUNE FOR YA WHILE I THOUGHT ABOUT THESE LIBERALS   IN A ROOM TOGETHER . WOULD MAKE A GOOD MAN VOMIT    HAGEL .. BRENNAN .. JOHN KERRY .. Hillarious CLINTON .. BAROCLK OBUTMA  ..BILL CLINTON .... JIMMY THE TARD CARTER .. YASSER ARAFAT ..  HUGO CHAVEZ... CASTRO .. SADDAM HUSSIEN ..CRIS MATTHEWS  NANCY PELOSI , MAXINE WATERS ..  AL SHARPTON ..   . THEY ALL DESERVE THE SAME GARBAGE DISPOSAL.. WE NEED A GIAGANTIC GARBAGE DISPOSAL ,, AND  TELL THE LIBS THERES FREE HEALTH CARE IN THERE AND WATCH THEM LINE UP AND FOLLOW HERD   OVER THE  CLIFF  RIGHT STRAIGHT INTO THE DISPOSAL . AND TAKE YO GRANNY  WHO VOTED   FOR THE GOVT   THAT SET UP THIS COUNTRY SO THEY COULD ROB THEIR KIDS  ON THEIR WAY OUT

Edited by carlablum
  • Upvote 2

bth_Waving_American_Flag.gifGEORGE BUSH IS A GREAT AMERICAN HERO       

THE RICH PEOPLE WHO PAY MORE TAXES THAN THE POOR  PEOPLE

WHO APPLIED THEIR TALENT  TO DO THE THINGS THEY DID  TO BECOME WEALTHY ..

THEY DESERVE 10 TIMES THE BENIFITS  FROM OUR TAX CODE  ENTITLEMENTS THAN THOSE POOR PEOPLE DO ..

THE IDIOTS THAT WANT TO TAKE BENIFITS OFF OF THOSE WHO HAVE PAID THE MOST .. SHOULD  AND I MEAN EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU .. YOU SHOULD BE  DRAGGED  BEHIND A REDNECKS OLD BEAT UP PICK UP TRUCK  WHILE THAY ARE DRUNK LAUGHING IT UP  SMOKIN A DUBEE

I PLAYED THIS TUNE FOR YA WHILE I THOUGHT ABOUT THESE LIBERALS   IN A ROOM TOGETHER . WOULD MAKE A GOOD MAN VOMIT    HAGEL .. BRENNAN .. JOHN KERRY .. Hillarious CLINTON .. BAROCLK OBUTMA  ..BILL CLINTON .... JIMMY THE TARD CARTER .. YASSER ARAFAT ..  HUGO CHAVEZ... CASTRO .. SADDAM HUSSIEN ..CRIS MATTHEWS  NANCY PELOSI , MAXINE WATERS ..  AL SHARPTON ..   . THEY ALL DESERVE THE SAME GARBAGE DISPOSAL.. WE NEED A GIAGANTIC GARBAGE DISPOSAL ,, AND  TELL THE LIBS THERES FREE HEALTH CARE IN THERE AND WATCH THEM LINE UP AND FOLLOW HERD   OVER THE  CLIFF  RIGHT STRAIGHT INTO THE DISPOSAL . AND TAKE YO GRANNY  WHO VOTED   FOR THE GOVT   THAT SET UP THIS COUNTRY SO THEY COULD ROB THEIR KIDS  ON THEIR WAY OUT

unfortuately Carla some folks choose not to read what you wrote.