Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hagel: US 'can't dictate' to the world

yota691

As a matter of fact... Jesus Christ is my brother and my teacher, in the here and now.

I Say AGAIN... PEACE IS OUR GOAL.

I'm sorry, but I don't believe that I either said nor insinuated he 

was not. Only that his word say there will be no peace until his

second coming. Therefor the only peace one can have is in their

own hearts and that through Jesus Christ. We can only bring love 

into a situation, that will give moments of rest which appears to be

peace. But be aware, for the devil roams about like a lion, seeking 

whom he can devour. That is why this world will never have lasting 

peace. Lucifer is among us and he desires only to destroy us. 

Well lop they went into iraq on trumped up intel, no WND were found nor were any connection to 9-11 was every proven.  Unless you were over there then you would never know.

that is lies  they found wmds and the precursers .. .. you leave out bushs reasons  or you never saw them because you were to busy watching the propaganda  and lies from the left wing of our country ..

• Upvote 1

Maggie I lost more then a few good friends and family in that war.

In hind site I agree it was a useless war and we gained nothing other then a genocide of a whole generation of 19 year olds.

This is different. like pearl harbor the enemy has came to our shores and killed thousands on 911

They have declared Jihad . A religious war that does not allow them to give up, quit, or surrender.

The killing will continue.

Dog,  I don't tend to believe that "this war" is all that has been presented to us...

I think that "this war" is as big of a lie as the last few. That seems to be just me though... what do I know?

Rather than the enemy being outside "TERRORIST" of a different religion...

Could it be that the true terrorist are within our borders using our own religion against us?

FEAR, FEAR, FEAR, That Is Where Our Bad Decisions Come From.

JMHO

it was the democrats who trumped up the intell .. most of the intell came from the cllinton administration.. and his cia  appointee . george tennant ...

bush wasnt in office long enough to gather intell on iraq ,, he was relying on the past administrations ..

read this and tell me who trumped up what

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."
--Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
--Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
Letter to President Clinton, signed by:
-- Democratic Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others, Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
-Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
-- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999

"There is no doubt that ... Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies."
Letter to President Bush, Signed by:
-- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), and others, Dec 5, 2001

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and th! e means of delivering them."
-- Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
-- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."
-- Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002

"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do"
-- Rep. Henry Waxman (D, CA), Oct. 10, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
-- Sen. Hillarious Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003

Well lop they went into iraq on trumped up intel, no WND were found nor were any connection to 9-11 was every proven.  Unless you were over there then you would never know.

didnt you ever read this .. heres the first two paragraphs .. theres plenty more . why remain ignorant ...

ASIL Insights

Security Council Resolution 1441 on Iraq's Final Opportunity to Comply with Disarmament Obligations
By Frederic L. Kirgis
November 2002

The United Nations Security Council, in Resolution 1441 (November 8, 2002), unanimously deplored Iraq's lack of compliance with Resolution 687 (1991) on inspection, disarmament and renunciation of terrorism in Iraq, and went on to make several decisions under Chapter VII of the U.N. Charter. Resolution 687, like Resolution 1441, was adopted under Chapter VII. Chapter VII gives the Council the authority to determine the existence of a threat to the peace, breach of the peace or act of aggression, and to take action accordingly.

In paragraph 1 of Resolution 1441, the Council decided that "Iraq has been and remains in material breach of its obligations" under relevant resolutions, including Resolution 687, in particular through Iraq's failure to cooperate with authorized inspectors and its failure to disarm in several respects, including destroying all chemical and biological weapons and placing all of its nuclear-weapons-usable materials under the control of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA). The Council decided to afford Iraq "a final opportunity to comply with its disarmament obligations under relevant resolutions." Resolution 1441 then sets up an enhanced inspection regime and orders Iraq to submit "a currently accurate, full, and complete declaration of all aspects of its programmes to develop chemical, biological, and nuclear weapons, ballistic missiles, and other delivery systems . . . ." Inspections are to be conducted by the U.N. Monitoring, Verification and Inspection Commission (UNMOVIC) and the IAEA. Iraq is directed to provide UNMOVIC and IAEA unimpeded access to any and all areas, facilities, buildings, equipment, records and means of transport that they wish to inspect, as well as unimpeded and private access to all officials and other persons they wish to interview. The resolution affirms that it is binding on Iraq and demands that Iraq confirm within seven days its intention to comply fully with it. Iraq has reluctantly done so.

In paragraph 4 of Resolution 1441, the Council "Decides that false statements or omissions in the declarations submitted by Iraq pursuant to this resolution and failure by Iraq at any time to comply with, and cooperate fully in the implementation of, this resolution shall constitute a further material breach of Iraq's obligations and will be reported to the Council for assessment in accordance with paragraphs 11 and 12 below." Paragraph 11 directs the heads of UNMOVIC and IAEA to report immediately to the Council any Iraqi interference with inspection activities, as well as any Iraqi failure to comply with its disarmament obligations. Paragraph 12 decides that the Security Council will "convene immediately upon receipt of a report in accordance with paragraphs 4 or 11 above, in order to consider the situation and the need for full compliance with all of the relevant Council resolutions in order to secure international peace and security." Finally, paragraph 13 says that "the Council has repeatedly warned Iraq that it will face serious consequences as a result of its continued violations of its obligations." [1] The phrase "serious consequences" has been widely understood to include the use of armed force.

http://www.asil.org/insigh92.cfm

what theres no reason for is to say there was no reason

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 2

Well I'm going to have to disagreed with ya...Saddam support and Finance Evil..And I guess if you didn't live in that region prior to the invasion.. you wouldn't know either...Somewhere in DV archives they did and have many articles of Mustard gas containers buried in Iraq that belong to the regime...and here is the latest article on the Saddam  U.S. documents: Saddam Hussein wanted the "wealth" of Kuwait to finance nuclear weapons?!!  03/03/2013

• Upvote 2

Dog,  I don't tend to believe that "this war" is all that has been presented to us...

I think that "this war" is as big of a lie as the last few. That seems to be just me though... what do I know?

Rather than the enemy being outside "TERRORIST" of a different religion...

Could it be that the true terrorist are within our borders using our own religion against us?

FEAR, FEAR, FEAR, That Is Where Our Bad Decisions Come From.

JMHO

I dunno Mag

But there was almost 3000 souls screaming from the other side that was demanding justice.

There`s just no denying that fact.

But with that being said there has been close to 300,000 muslims that have payed the price.

Yes I would love to see the slaughter stop. But can it. Will they stop. Will we stop

Dunno the answer to that either.

But as long as they continue to shoot at us

We have to shoot back.

that is lies  they found wmds and the precursers .. .. you leave out bushs reasons  or you never saw them because you were to busy watching the propaganda  and lies from the left wing of our country ..

Saddam was planning on trading oil in euros and other currencies... gaddafi died for same reason...if u dare trade oil for anything other than the dollar, you die... stop promoting ridiculous partyline propaganda that we've been subjected to for 13 years, the time of lies is over, it's time to research and accept the truth.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
--
Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002
  my favorites

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."
--
Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."

Saddam was planning on trading oil in euros and other currencies... gaddafi died for same reason...if u dare trade oil for anything other than the dollar, you die... stop promoting ridiculous partyline propaganda that we've been subjected to for 13 years, the time of lies is over, it's time to research and accept the truth.

you go ahead and post your proof .. i want to seit and not some conspiracy nuts blog ..or any op ed ..or opinion articles .... it looks toi me like you have swallowed the lies yourself and are  trying to  hide the truth ..

go ahead post your proof ..  guarenteed you have none,, so yes it is time to stop posting your propaganda .. put up or shut up .. i put out my back up .. you put out nothing .. NOTHING !!!

• Upvote 2

I dunno Mag

But there was almost 3000 souls screaming from the other side that was demanding justice.

There`s just no denying that fact.

But with that being said there has been close to 300,000 muslims that have payed the price.

Yes I would love to see the slaughter stop. But can it. Will they stop. Will we stop

Dunno the answer to that either.

But as long as they continue to shoot at us

We have to shoot back.

Who is on Who's soil??? Who Is Doing The Shooting?

Just an observation Dog... Like I said what do I know. :rolleyes:

What You Said Hugh... Exactly!!!

my favorites

you go ahead and post your proof .. i want to seit and not some conspiracy nuts blog ..or any op ed ..or opinion articles .... it looks toi me like you have swallowed the lies yourself and are  trying to  hide the truth ..

go ahead post your proof ..  guarenteed you have none,, so yes it is time to stop posting your propaganda .. put up or shut up .. i put out my back up .. you put out nothing .. NOTHING !!!

your ignorance is quite amusing, exclamation exclamation exclamation.

YOU GOT NOTHING TO BACK UP YOUR CLAIMS EITHER  ALL YOU GOT IS ANOTHER CONSPIRACY NUT TO BACK UP YOU EMPTY POSTS

your ignorance is quite amusing, exclamation exclamation exclamation.

JUST LIKE THE REST OF THE CONSPIRACY NUT CASES .. YOU HAVE NOTHING SO YOU ATACK THE PERSON .. ..YOU NEVER DID OR YOU NEVER WILL BE ABLE TO PRESENT YOUR CASE WITH ANY CREDIBLE SOURCES .. ALL YOUR INFORMATIOIN WAS BORN IN A PROPAGANDA THINK TANK .. AND PASSED ON TO CONSPIRACY NUT JOBS BLOGS AND THATS WHERE YOU GET YOU INFORMATION..

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

YOU GOT NOTHING TO BACK UP YOUR CLAIMS EITHER  ALL YOU GOT IS ANOTHER CONSPIRACY NUT TO BACK UP YOU EMPTY POSTS

JUST LIKE THE REST OF THE CONSPIRACY NUT CASES .. YOU HAVE NOTHING SO YOU ATACK THE PERSON .. ..YOU NEVER DID OR YOU NEVER WILL BE ABLE TO PRESENT YOUR CASE WITH ANY CREDIBLE SOURCES .. ALL YOUR INFORMATIOIN WAS BORN IN A PROPAGANDA THINK TANK .. AND PASSED ON TO CONSPIRACY NUT JOBS BLOGS AND THATS WHERE YOU GET YOU INFORMATION..

people like you will look for anything to continue to live in your false belief system and bubble of denial, that's why u can't take "conspiracy nuts blogs" because the truth scares the hell out of you.. because that would mean everything you thought you knew, was a lie... the truth isn't for the weak minded, so continue to get your daily dose of maintream conditioning/programming, and we'll do our best to continue to inform people who actually want a dose of reality.

I''m assuming ull look to bash the messenger in this and find someway to discredit her (oldest elitist trick in the book to silence and contain the truth,) but not WHAT she is saying.

Lucifer will blind all whom he controls. When you present a demonic 

​ controlled person with the facts they simply cannot see it. When you 

demonstrate to them a well thought out reply they simply cannot even

comprehend your message. We can only pity people who refuse to

see and comprehend what is before them. 

LOOK IN THE MIRROR DONTLOP.

You are the one putting out projections of the movie scripted and played out for the  "Nut Jobs". :lol:

• Upvote 1

One final though dontlop... would declassified government documents also be considered "conspiracy nut" evidence?  Just wondering how your minds works... let me guess, cause they were willing to conduct false flag operations in the 1960's to further their agenda, there is no way they would ever do that back in 2001 or continue to do so now... of course not... see no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil.

Operation Northwoods
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
185px-NorthwoodsMemorandum.jpg
magnify-clip.png
Operation Northwoods memorandum (13 March 1962).[1]

Operation Northwoods was a series of false flag proposals that originated within the United States government in 1962, but were rejected by the Kennedy administration.[2] The proposals called for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), or other operatives, to commit perceived acts of terrorism in U.S. cities and elsewhere. These acts of terrorism were to be blamed on Cuba in order to create public support for a war against that nation, which had recently become communist under Fidel Castro.[3] One part of Operation Northwoods was to "develop a Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington".

Operation Northwoods proposals included hijackings and bombings followed by the introduction of phony evidence that would implicate the Cuban government. It stated:

The desired resultant from the execution of this plan would be to place the United States in the apparent position of suffering defensible grievances from a rash and irresponsible government of Cuba and to develop an international image of a Cuban threat to peace in the Western Hemisphere.

Several other proposals were included within Operation Northwoods, including real or simulated actions against various U.S. military and civilian targets. The plan was drafted by the Joint Chiefs of Staff, signed by Chairman Lyman Lemnitzer and sent to the Secretary of Defense. Although part of the U.S. government's Cuban Project anti-communist initiative, Operation Northwoods was never officially accepted; it was authorized by the Joint Chiefs of Staff, but then rejected by President John F. Kennedy.

According to currently released documentation, none of the operations became active under the auspices of the Operation Northwoods proposals.

I just thought this was appropriate here,

A Visitor from the Past

I had a dream the other night,
I did not understand
A figure walking through the mist,
with flintlock in his hand

His clothes were torn and dirty;
As he stood their by my bed,
he took off his three cornered hat
And speaking low, he said,

"We fought a revolution
to secure our Liberty
We wrote the Constitution,
as a shield from tyranny

For future generations
this legacy we gave
In this, the land of the free
and the home of the brave

The freedom we secured for you,
we hoped you'd always keep
But tyrants labored endlessly,
while your parents were asleep

Your freedom gone - Your courage lost
You're no more than a slave
In this, the land of the free
and the home of the brave

You buy a permit to travel,
and a permit to own a gun
Permits to start a business
or to build a place for one

On land that you believe you own,
you pay a yearly rent
Although you have no voice in choosing,
how the money's spent

Your children must attend a school,
that does not educate
Your Christian values can't be taught,
according to the State

You read about the current news
in a regulated press
You pay a tax you do not owe,
to please the IRS

Your money is no longer made
of silver or gold
You trade your wealth for paper,
so your life can be controlled

You pay for crimes
that make your nation turn
from God in shame
You've taken Satans number,
as you traded in your name

You've given government control
to those who do you harm,
so they can padlock churches,
and steal the family farm

And keep our country deep in debt,
put men of God in jail,
harass your fellow countrymen
While corrupted courts prevail

Your public servants
don't uphold the solemn oath they swore
Your daughters visit doctors,
so their children won't be born

Your leaders ship artillery
and guns to foreign shores,
and send your sons to slaughter,
to fight other peoples wars

Can you regain your freedom,
for which we fought and died,
or don't you have the courage
or the faith to stand with pride

Are there no more values
for which you would fight to save,
or do you wish your children,
to live in fear and be a slave

Sons of the Republic,
arise and take a stand
Defend the Constitution,
the supreme law of the land

Preserve our great Republic,
and teach each God given right,
and pray to God to keep the torch
of freedom burning bright..

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/142771-a-visitor-from-the-past/#ixzz2MVr5t4Hw

• Upvote 2

LOP, if were there then you would know you weren't so you don't know stop spreading those theories about all of those WMD's.  Since you weren't stop trying to be a expert.  They never found any WMD's.  NO worries you are stuck on empty no need of continuing to discuss this with you.

LOP i was there for 5 years and i think i might have been privy to more information than you were driving a desk back the US.  Can you post your proof otherwise move on to another topic.  My sources require a clearance which i don't think you have.  So thanks and move on please.  Normal BS get mad, type in bold and show your maturity level.  Your claims are empty and since you post these blurbs that have not solid or credible information so i guess your post is mute.  It is strictly business not personal, so stop whining and post your proof.

my favorites

LOL, democrat intelligence wasn't Sec State Powell at the UN give intell on the situation in Iraq?  If i am not mistaken that was under George Bush who was in office long enough to have intelligence you verify before jumping the gun.  Missed again lop give it up.

Well I'm going to have to disagreed with ya...Saddam support and Finance Evil..And I guess if you didn't live in that region prior to the invasion.. you wouldn't know either...Somewhere in DV archives they did and have many articles of Mustard gas containers buried in Iraq that belong to the regime...and here is the latest article on the Saddam  U.S. documents: Saddam Hussein wanted the "wealth" of Kuwait to finance nuclear weapons?!!  03/03/2013

yota oh wise and great jedi master Israel ended Iraq's quest for nuclear research when they blasted that reactor the french were building.  Saddam was mad at Kuwait for slant drilling on the border.  you drill at an angle and the kuwaitis were swiping Iraqi Oil, Saddam got pissed and invaded they spun the story to say he took kuwait to make his province no, he thumped kuwait for swiping oil out of southern iraq which has one the largest fields in the world.  I know because i was eating that sand and black smoke in 1991.

people like you will look for anything to continue to live in your false belief system and bubble of denial, that's why u can't take "conspiracy nuts blogs" because the truth scares the hell out of you.. because that would mean everything you thought you knew, was a lie... the truth isn't for the weak minded, so continue to get your daily dose of maintream conditioning/programming, and we'll do our best to continue to inform people who actually want a dose of reality.

I''m assuming ull look to bash the messenger in this and find someway to discredit her (oldest elitist trick in the book to silence and contain the truth,) but not WHAT she is saying.

SHE HERSELF SAYS SHE WAS AND IS AN ANTI WAR ACTIVIST  AND ANTI SANCTIONS ACTIVIST ,,

I SEE SHES ALSO A NUT ...

She is also charged with flying to Baghdad in 2002 to meet with Iraqi intelligence agents (who dubbed her “Symbol Susan”),accepting money from them, and then attempting to influence American foreign policy. Apparently she contacted a distant relative, then-White House Chief of Staff Andrew Card, about mediating the crisis between President Bush and Saddam.

p>After her arrest, it emerged that Lindauer was…not all there. Two court-appointed doctors found her mentally incompetent and unfit to stand trial. She was committed to a Federal hospital in Texas last October. The New York Times quotes one doctor as finding that br> /p>

Ms. Lindauer had a history of psychotic episodes going back to her childhood, possibly at the age of 7, the judge said. These include
her contention that she had gifts of prophecy that allowed her to report 11 bombings before they happened, that she spoke with divine inspiration and that she was an angel.

I GUESS IF THIS IS YOUR SOURCE YOU WONT LIKE MINE . BUT ILL POST MINE ANY WAYS

IRAQI LINKS TO TERRORISM AGAINST AMERICA

3rd-infantry-saddam-911.jpg

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 2

SHE HERSELF SAYS SHE WAS AND IS AN ANTI WAR ACTIVIST  AND ANTI SANCTIONS ACTIVIST ,,

I SEE SHES ALSO A NUT ...

She is also charged with flying to Baghdad in 2002 to meet with Iraqi intelligence agents (who dubbed her “Symbol Susan”),accepting money from them, and then attempting to influence American foreign policy. Apparently she contacted a distant relative, then-White House Chief of Staff Andrew Card, about mediating the crisis between President Bush and Saddam.

p>After her arrest, it emerged that Lindauer was…not all there. Two court-appointed doctors found her mentally incompetent and unfit to stand trial. She was committed to a Federal hospital in Texas last October. The New York Times quotes one doctor as finding that br> /p>

Ms. Lindauer had a history of psychotic episodes going back to her childhood, possibly at the age of 7, the judge said. These include
her contention that she had gifts of prophecy that allowed her to report 11 bombings before they happened, that she spoke with divine inspiration and that she was an angel.

<

blockquote>

I GUESS IF THIS IS YOUR SOURCE YOU WONT LIKE MINE . BUT ILL POST MINE ANY WAYS

IRAQI LINKS TO TERRORISM AGAINST AMERICA

3rd-infantry-saddam-911.jpg

Rrrrrrrrright.

YOUR SOURCE IS NOT CREDIBLE AND IS A NUT CASE COULDNT EVEN STAND TRIAL ,NO WONDER YOUR MIXED UP .

YOUR SOURCE SAYS THE PILOT THAT SHOT DOWN ONE OF THE PLANES ON 911 IS IN JAIL IN FLORIDA RIGHT NOW ..  AND THATS WHAT YOU POST AS A CREDIBLE  SOURCE?

Ms. Lindauer had a history of psychotic episodes going back to her childhood, possibly at the age of 7, the judge said. These include her contention that she had gifts of prophecy that allowed her to report 11 bombings before they happened, that she spoke with divine inspiration and that she was an angel.

br> In retrospect, that probably shouldn’t have come as too much of a surprise. In a 1998 statement asserting that Syria, not Libya, had ordered the bombing of Pan Am Flight 103, Lindauer asserted that she had been the victim of some rather unusual harassment: br>

http://spectator.org/archives/2006/10/18/turncoat-or-straitjacket

• Upvote 2

YOUR SOURCE IS NOT CREDIBLE AND IS A NUT CASE COULDNT EVEN STAND TRIAL ,NO WONDER YOUR MIXED UP .

YOUR SOURCE SAYS THE PILOT THAT SHOT DOWN ONE OF THE PLANES ON 911 IS IN JAIL IN FLORIDA RIGHT NOW ..  AND THATS WHAT YOU POST AS A CREDIBLE  SOURCE?

Right right... operation northwoods government documents aren't credible either... you're not even worth the time with your ridiculous warped and programmed views.

Marines discover Iraqi 9/11 mural

NASIRIYA, Iraq (CNN) --U.S. Marines searching Iraqi military headquarters in this southern city that was the site of intensive fighting came across a mural depicting a plane crashing into a building complex resembling New York‘s twin towers, a news agency photograph showed Wednesday.

http://www.spiritoftruth.org/911mural.htm

Right right... operation northwoods government documents aren't credible either... you're not even worth the time with your ridiculous warped and programmed views.

SORRY DUDE I DIDNT GET TO YOUR OTHER POSTS YET .. I WAS BUSY WATCHING YOUR HOUR LONG UTBUE OF A NUT  ANTI WAR ACTIVISTS .. ILL LOOK AT YOUR OTHER  NORTHWOOD THING NOW ..

One final though dontlop... would declassified government documents also be considered "conspiracy nut" evidence?  Just wondering how your minds works... let me guess, cause they were willing to conduct false flag operations in the 1960's to further their agenda, there is no way they would ever do that back in 2001 or continue to do so now... of course not... see no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil.

Operation Northwoods
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

185px-NorthwoodsMemorandum.jpg

magnify-clip.png
Operation Northwoods memorandum (13 March 1962).[1]

Operation Northwoods was a series of false flag proposals that originated within the United States government in 1962, but were rejected by the Kennedy administration.[2] The proposals called for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), or other operatives, to commit perceived acts of terrorism in U.S. cities and elsewhere. These acts of terrorism were to be blamed on Cuba in order to create public support for a war against that nation, which had recently become communist under Fidel Castro.[3] One part of Operation Northwoods was to "develop a Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington".

Operation Northwoods proposals included hijackings and bombings followed by the introduction of phony evidence that would implicate the Cuban government. It stated:

The desired resultant from the execution of this plan would be to place the United States in the apparent position of suffering defensible grievances from a rash and irresponsible government of Cuba and to develop an international image of a Cuban threat to peace in the Western Hemisphere.

Several other proposals were included within Operation Northwoods, including real or simulated actions against various U.S. military and civilian targets. The plan was drafted by the Joint Chiefs of Staff, signed by Chairman Lyman Lemnitzer and sent to the Secretary of Defense. Although part of the U.S. government's Cuban Project anti-communist initiative, Operation Northwoods was never officially accepted; it was authorized by the Joint Chiefs of Staff, but then rejected by President John F. Kennedy.

According to currently released documentation, none of the operations became active under the auspices of the Operation Northwoods proposals.

OK SO YOUR ASSUMING . NO EVIDENCE AT ALL .. JUST ASSUMING THAT BECAUSE IN 1962  SOMEONE PROPOSEDTO  CREATE  SITUATIONS   SO THEY COULD BLAME IT ON CUBA ... THAT THATS WHY WE WENT IN TO IRAQ ..

THEN YOU TELL ME TO STOP PASSING AROUND PROPAGANDA .. IM NOT BUYING IT AND YOU SIR .. SHOULD NOT BE SELLING IT , UNLESS YOU HAVE PROOF

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 2

FIRST I WILL THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE TO OUR COUNTRY  i was in iraq and worked every day side by side with  the army supporting the airforce .. and i did notice alot of the young guys were hearing the same things .. as you are stating .. they being young were suseptable to propaganda .. the propaganda  in my  observation was mostly amoung the young guys .. they had young friends at home . ..who had young friends in colleges  that were being brain washed with propaganda .... once it became political things got nasty at home especially during  the 2004 election cycle .. john kerry stirred up alot of crap against bush ,, the young kids were postin on the internet constantly garbage that wasnt substantiated at all , this went on for years , it wasnt a couple posts ..

what im getting at is .. unless there is evidence  other than the testimony of an anti war anti  sanction  nut that was later commited .  or other than a theory .. maybe you should listen to some of the other sides  story .. .. not just .. type rigghhtttt.

this country is your future .. you should be so quick to  jump ship and join the propagandists..

like i said  if you do have some credible sources of information that can be traced further than the link  or utube ..  you shouldnt be attacking others ..

i do have put in thousands of hours of research on the subject of iraq ..

i stand with george bush all day long every single day ..

give it up man, you're a joke.

ya that sure is a lot of knowlege you present.. its garbage ,, we all want the truth ,, you have presented none to back up your accusations that im passing propaganda ..

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 2

Thank You for posting the "Northwoods" documents Hugh, I had not seen them before.

Sheesh Louise, Dontlop you sure are selective about "guberment" documents...

You just slice and dice them to make a salad of YOUR liking.

There are plenty of documents and testimony as to what really happened in regard to us going into Iraq.

Too bad you don't WANT to get at the truth, it's your choice though... whatever.

Thank goodness there are plenty who do care and are creating a different world than you would go along with.