Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hagel: US 'can't dictate' to the world

yota691

LOL

I WAS TOASTED.... I HAD TO WORK REALLY HARD TO GET MY FINGER TO HIT THE RIGHT KEY ..

Dontlop believe me... I know how strongly we all feel about this subject.... "The US Can't Dictate To The World"

Please let's make an effort to discuss this more Calmly and Respectful in the future, it would be far less upsetting and hopefully more productive.

Deal?

Dontlop believe me... I know how strongly we all feel about this subject.... "The US Can't Dictate To The World"

Please let's make an effort to discuss this more Calmly and Respectful in the future, it would be far less upsetting and hopefully more productive.

Deal?

ya i tried to ...you should go back and make the same recommendations to the others .. instead of sinlging me out as the one who who needs to be told to be respectful /. those who made this debate about  me .. and not the subatance of each  post i made .. 

look at you .. for instance . you make a post  simply saying ..

Dontlop, Just Who Are You Trying To Convince... YOURSELF?

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/142782-hagel-us-cant-dictate-to-the-world/page-4#ixzz2MtI64jIM   

now i wasnt talking to you .,,  but you sure did make a point  that you wre talking to me .. .. instead of posting information  to the contrary to the content of my post . .......  you made this about me ..

heres another challenge for ya .. dont call me out .. or any one  by name  just for the purpose  of slamming them .. and than call them out by name  and tell them how they need  to be  respectfull and calm in the future ..

like i said .. show me ..

the link is above  just click on it ,, and tell me who called who out 

before that quote by ... YOU  ... ANOTHER QUOTE BY ..YOU ...

Sheesh Louise, Dontlop you sure are selective about "guberment" documents...

You just slice and dice them to make a salad of YOUR liking.  >>>> (SHOW ME WHERE I SLICED AND DICED  A GUBERMENT DOCUMENT )

There are plenty of documents and testimony as to what really happened in regard to us going into Iraq.

Too bad you don't WANT to get at the truth, it's your choice though... whatever.

Thank goodness there are plenty who do care and are creating a different world than you would go along with.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/142782-hagel-us-cant-dictate-to-the-world/page-3#ixzz2MtKuTj00

THANKS FOR THE INPUT ON THAT ONE TOO!.. YOU SURE ARE INTELLIGENTLY  RESPECTFULLY ADDING TO THE   CONVERSATION ..

BEFORE THAT .. HERES YOU AGAIN ..  TALKING  CALLING ME OUT BY NAME WITH THIS GREAT RESPECT OF  CALM   PIECE OF  ADDING TO THE CONVERSATION ..

LOOK IN THE MIRROR DONTLOP.

You are the one putting out projections of the movie scripted and played out for the "Nut Jobs".

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/142782-hagel-us-cant-dictate-to-the-world/page-2#ixzz2MtMe2c7c

I WASNY EVEN TALKING WITH YOU .. BUT YOU  WERE ENGAGING ME .. CALLING ME OUT BY NAME ..  .. YOU DIDNT POST ANYTHING  TO SHOW ANY BODY ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY OF THE CONTENT I PROVIDED ..

SEE .. MAGGIE .. YOU WERE PUT ON IGNORE  BY ME ABOUT 10 MONTHS AGO .. BE CAUSE YOU LIKE TO MAKE ARGUEMENTS BETWEEN PEOPLE  AND NOT ABOUT THE SUBSTANCE OF THE  CONVERSATIONS .. BY THE SAME METHODS   YOU USED TO WEASIL YOUR SELF  INTO THIS  .. BY CALLING SOMEONE OUT BY NAME .. AND MAKING IT ABOUT THAT PERSON ..

ITS ALL DOCUMENTED  RIGHT HERE  ON THIS THREAD .. WHO DID WHAT TO WHO AND WHEN THEY DID IT .. ITS HARD TO LIE OUT OF THAT FACT .. RIGHT ?. IT CAN BE EASILY PROVEN ..

THE ONLY WAY I EVER EVEN SEE YOUR POSTS IS IF I COME INTO CHAT AND AM NOT LOGGED IN .,. ITS TOO BAD TOO .. I WOULD OF  TOTALLY  IGNOIRED YOU  LONG AGO .. YOU DONT EVER SEEM TTO ADD MUCH TO THE CONVERSATIONS ,, BUT YOU SURE DO CAUSE ALOT OF  PERSONAL ATTACKS ON THE THREADS YOU HOPE GET LOCKED UP BY YOUR CREATING ARGUEMENTS ON A PERSONAL LEVEL  BETWEEN  PEOPLE .. BY CALLING OUT PEOPLE BY NAME . AND SLAMMING THEM WITH OUT ADDING ANYTHING TO THE CONVERSATION .. JUST  A SLAM ..

SO BACK WHEN YOU WERE TELLING ME TO LOOK IN THE  MIRROR .. YOU YOURSELF NEEDED TO BE LOOKING IN THE MIRROR ..

AND I DO AGREE YOU SHOULD CALM DOWN AND SHOW MORE RESPECT

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Agree with you pattyangel, dontlop backed up his comments.  He did  his part.    I think the problem with Hagel's words was that he didn't say No One can dictate to the World, he singled out the US by saying the US can't dictate to the World, and he is supposed to be in our corner.  That kinda makes me  doubt him and his intentions right from the beginning.    

• Upvote 1

ya i tried to ...you should go back and make the same recommendations to the others .. instead of sinlging me out as the one who who needs to be told to be respectful /. those who made this debate about  me .. and not the subatance of each  post i made .. 

look at you .. for instance . you make a post  simply saying ..

Dontlop, Just Who Are You Trying To Convince... YOURSELF?

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/142782-hagel-us-cant-dictate-to-the-world/page-4#ixzz2MtI64jIM   

now i wasnt talking to you .,,  but you sure did make a point  that you wre talking to me .. .. instead of posting information  to the contrary to the content of my post . .......  you made this about me ..

heres another challenge for ya .. dont call me out .. or any one  by name  just for the purpose  of slamming them .. and than call them out by name  and tell them how they need  to be  respectfull and calm in the future ..

like i said .. show me ..

the link is above  just click on it ,, and tell me who called who out 

before that quote by ... YOU  ... ANOTHER QUOTE BY ..YOU ...

Sheesh Louise, Dontlop you sure are selective about "guberment" documents...

You just slice and dice them to make a salad of YOUR liking.  >>>> (SHOW ME WHERE I SLICED AND DICED  A GUBERMENT DOCUMENT )

There are plenty of documents and testimony as to what really happened in regard to us going into Iraq.

Too bad you don't WANT to get at the truth, it's your choice though... whatever.

Thank goodness there are plenty who do care and are creating a different world than you would go along with.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/142782-hagel-us-cant-dictate-to-the-world/page-3#ixzz2MtKuTj00

THANKS FOR THE INPUT ON THAT ONE TOO!.. YOU SURE ARE INTELLIGENTLY  RESPECTFULLY ADDING TO THE   CONVERSATION ..

BEFORE THAT .. HERES YOU AGAIN ..  TALKING  CALLING ME OUT BY NAME WITH THIS GREAT RESPECT OF  CALM   PIECE OF  ADDING TO THE CONVERSATION ..

LOOK IN THE MIRROR DONTLOP.

You are the one putting out projections of the movie scripted and played out for the "Nut Jobs".

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/142782-hagel-us-cant-dictate-to-the-world/page-2#ixzz2MtMe2c7c

I WASNY EVEN TALKING WITH YOU .. BUT YOU  WERE ENGAGING ME .. CALLING ME OUT BY NAME ..  .. YOU DIDNT POST ANYTHING  TO SHOW ANY BODY ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY OF THE CONTENT I PROVIDED ..

SEE .. MAGGIE .. YOU WERE PUT ON IGNORE  BY ME ABOUT 10 MONTHS AGO .. BE CAUSE YOU LIKE TO MAKE ARGUEMENTS BETWEEN PEOPLE  AND NOT ABOUT THE SUBSTANCE OF THE  CONVERSATIONS .. BY THE SAME METHODS   YOU USED TO WEASIL YOUR SELF  INTO THIS  .. BY CALLING SOMEONE OUT BY NAME .. AND MAKING IT ABOUT THAT PERSON ..

ITS ALL DOCUMENTED  RIGHT HERE  ON THIS THREAD .. WHO DID WHAT TO WHO AND WHEN THEY DID IT .. ITS HARD TO LIE OUT OF THAT FACT .. RIGHT ?. IT CAN BE EASILY PROVEN ..

THE ONLY WAY I EVER EVEN SEE YOUR POSTS IS IF I COME INTO CHAT AND AM NOT LOGGED IN .,. ITS TOO BAD TOO .. I WOULD OF  TOTALLY  IGNOIRED YOU  LONG AGO .. YOU DONT EVER SEEM TTO ADD MUCH TO THE CONVERSATIONS ,, BUT YOU SURE DO CAUSE ALOT OF  PERSONAL ATTACKS ON THE THREADS YOU HOPE GET LOCKED UP BY YOUR CREATING ARGUEMENTS ON A PERSONAL LEVEL  BETWEEN  PEOPLE .. BY CALLING OUT PEOPLE BY NAME . AND SLAMMING THEM WITH OUT ADDING ANYTHING TO THE CONVERSATION .. JUST  A SLAM ..

SO BACK WHEN YOU WERE TELLING ME TO LOOK IN THE  MIRROR .. YOU YOURSELF NEEDED TO BE LOOKING IN THE MIRROR ..

AND I DO AGREE YOU SHOULD CALM DOWN AND SHOW MORE RESPECT

i tried

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

dontlop  ~  member since 11 August 12........Just doing my research, per your instructions......just the facts.   :) 

GO RV, then BV

ive been around this site for two years .. lol... .. but it was about 10 months ago ..heck you used to be in the ignore bin also ..i think theres quite a few people who  have changed there names over the years ,.. sorry but if thats all you have come up with to try to destroy my credibility ..  your notdoing very well ..

but hats off for your  reasearch ..  your doing great ..  give your self a star .

Me Too. ;)

Some Fights... Just Aren't Worth Fighting.

ya start an arguement ..  argue  for a week .. get your  rear kicked .. then says ... some fights arent worth fighting .. and gets a high 5 .. lol..

ive been around this site for two years .. lol... .. but it was about 10 months ago ..heck you used to be in the ignore bin also ..i think theres quite a few people who  have changed there names over the years ,.. sorry but if thats all you have come up with to try to destroy my credibility ..  your notdoing very well ..

but hats off for your  reasearch ..  your doing great ..  give your self a star .

ya start an arguement ..  argue  for a week .. get your  rear kicked .. then says ... some fights arent worth fighting .. and gets a high 5 .. lol..

That's cool D-lop.  I wasn't trying to destroy your credibility......you seem like a self sufficient man.  I was merely taking your advice and checking sources, for lack of verbatim instructions.  I have never changed my DV name.....haven't worn this one out, or felt the need for a new start.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

That was 4 "dumb questions" D-lop......and you answered all of them.   :lol: 

GO RV, then BV

LOL

That was funny. Took me a sec to get it....LOL

LOP - lissen up, buddy. ALL questions can't be "dumb"

Especially when you don't answer ANY of them directly. (Bush said there were no WMD on television - that's quite a BIG admission - part of the reason for the war, and our guys DYING over there.) Bush would NEVER have admitted that unless it were true.

So I'll ask you again - who is right? You and your Internet "proof" or the former President?

(Hint:  this is an either/or answer)

if your looking to do some reasearch this .. its very important our nations youth be educated ..

Yeah. A good start is spelling and grammar....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:56 AM

hame55, on 04 Mar 2013 - 13:30, said:snapback.png

I have a question for you LOP and JonJon - you guys seem very sure of yourselves.

You could not be more wrong about Bush or the war.

WHY?

Did you ever ask yourself why almost all of the 911 hijackers were Saudis - our allies? We never went after SA.

dumb question

their nationality or race do not matter .. they were alkieda bin ladin who claimed responsibility was in afganistan the place where clinton bombed a few years earlier .. and we were based in saudi arabia at the time covering iraqs no fly zone ..

Did you ever ask yourself WHY Bush himself admitted there were no WMDs afterwards? And you keep saying there were....who is right? dumb misleading question , bush said there were no stock piles of wmds they found wmds in iraq as well as yellow cake uranium . im sorry you dont have enough intelligence to think that theres a possibility that the weapons were removed from iraq .. you do realize there are records of wmds in iraq that have not been accounted for still to this day

Did you ever ask yourself why we invaded Iraq even though there were no Iraqis on the 911 planes? dumb question .. no one ever said they invaded iraq because of 911 .. read the iraqi liberation act first .. then un resolution 1441 .. then read joint resolution 114 .. i did ask myself that and found the answers .. you should try it .. and quit passing around ignorance and pretending your smart

Did you ever ask yourself WHY we have had our NOSES is the Mid East's business pissing them off for DECADES before the '91 invasion -- and then everybody goes "OH! Gee, we got attacked in NY on 911!" dumb question .. al kieda was centralized in afganistan ... clinton fired 90 tomahawk cruise missles into afganistan and never followed up on it .. he just stated how he missed his target .. did clinton get them to surrender after his act of war in afganistan? ... did clinton get a cease fire agreement in afganistan .. since you say iraq wasnt involved in the atack how can you even ask such hypacritical questions..

(easy answer - it wasn't the camel nuggets.)

You guys stand with former Pres. Bush. Well, that says it all, doesn't it?

so your idea is to attack countrys based on what race or nationality a terrorist is .

before you go any further you need to talk to this guy >>>> “I am absolutely convinced that there are weapons…I saw evidence back in 1998 when we would see the inspectors being barred from gaining entry into a warehouse for three hours with trucks rolling up and then moving those trucks out.” — Clinton’s Secretary of Defense William Cohen in April of 2003

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/142782-hagel-us-cant-dictate-to-the-world/page-7#ixzz2MynLYII3

whats the matter hame .. my answers to your questions werent good enough . you you want to make this about me ? ... my spelling  is what your concerned with ?

whats dumb about your questions is .. the questions you ask of me .. should of been directed to yourself ..

you act as if your an expet on the  subject ..  yet you must of never asked yourself the questions you ask me  if i ever asked myself ..

did you ever ask yourself those same questions ...

obviously not

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 7 months later...

LOOK IN THE MIRROR DONTLOP. You are the one putting out projections of the movie scripted and played out for the  "Nut Jobs". :lol:

So here I was debating a political topic with Another member

And this is how Maggie introduces her self to me

I don't like liars Maggie