Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hagel: US 'can't dictate' to the world

yota691

Secret U.S. mission hauls uranium from Iraq

Last major stockpile from Saddam's nuclear efforts arrives in Canada

The last major remnant of Saddam Hussein's nuclear program — a huge stockpile of concentrated natural uranium — reached a Canadian port Saturday to complete a secret U.S. operation that included a two-week airlift from Baghdad and a ship voyage crossing two oceans.

The removal of 550 metric tons of "yellowcake" — the seed material for higher-grade nuclear enrichment — was a significant step toward closing the books on Saddam's nuclear legacy. It also brought relief to U.S. and Iraqi authorities who had worried the cache would reach insurgents or smugglers crossing to Iran to aid its nuclear ambitions.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/25546334/

i dont know why some people  cant read .. ya post these things for them and the next day the same person comes out and swear to the world they found nothing in iraq ..

no wonder the masses dont make it in to heaven .. they want to be part of the heard .. following the heard right over the cliff ..

"fighting wars we should not have been fought.  Iraq was a mistake, afghanistan we stayed too long."

I have to disagree with this comment. Iraq needed to be fought because of the threat to the entire Mid East. Afghanistan should NOT have ever happened. We have NO reason to be in Afghanistan unless you want to cut off the biggest drugs trafficer in the Middle East.

Big Sigh... this is so tiring.

Once your eyes have opened to the sad truth of what we have been so complicit in going along with, there is no turning back.

We all have a responsibility to recognize the reality of what we, The United States, have been doing for the past 50 years or so.

If not for the sake of other citizens of this planet, then at least we should be motivated for the well being of our children and grandchildren.

Obviously our government has not given much consideration about their importance to us.

Hames You Got It! This is NOT a Lefty/Righty thing, it's about us all coming together and exposing the truth for what it is and saying enough!

The war on terrorism is a huge fearfilled lie... it's all about dirty stinking oil.

• Upvote 1

only one person tried to present any thing as evidence  that bush made this all up   and lied .. and that was  just a bunch of saund bites  that were taken out of context .. kinda like this one  of Hillarious clinto  ..the utube says shes a racist , 

Hillarious Clinton is a racist  <<  >>>

now just because someone can take things out of context  and make a video .. does that make  it true

ALL wars are BANKSTERS WARS, 

Thank You Jaguar.

That is a huge part that I forgot to mention, the "war machine" that was invented to enrich the bankers.

They have kept that machine going steady and have no intentions of turning it off... Iran is next on their agenda.

• Upvote 1

"fighting wars we should not have been fought.  Iraq was a mistake, afghanistan we stayed too long."

I have to disagree with this comment. Iraq needed to be fought because of the threat to the entire Mid East. Afghanistan should NOT have ever happened. We have NO reason to be in Afghanistan unless you want to cut off the biggest drugs trafficer in the Middle East.

clinton fired 90 tomahawk cruise missles into afganistan and never followed up ..he just said he missed his target .. when clinton left office  al-kieda was operating at 100% capacity in afganistan .. clintontowed home the uss cole in his last year .... bush brought the war on terror to their homeland ..

where bin laden was set up .. afganistan couldnt retaliate against america .. they  would get slaughtered .. iraq was in the same boat .... bin ladin wanted  the us out of saudi arabia ..where we were guarding the  no fly zone in iraq from,, saddam wanted the same thing they both wanted  america out of there and they both wanted retaliation for americas strikes on their homelands..

there is no records that could bne found at city hall in iraq or afganistan that they were working covertly to strke america in the only way they could ... through terrorism ..thats there main weapon they use to conrol tyhe entire middle east and africa ..

theres plenty of dots that can be connected .. but theres very little proof ..

it would be nice if it was just a govt we were fighting against , but these govts in that area of the world are ruled by their shadow governments  that use terrorism to enforce they objectives ..

the only way to get  any of that problem resled was with ground troops ..

they tried for years with bombing campains  ..  i agre very little was resolved ,, but the one thing that was accomplished is we made some firends in that area .. some of those who are suppressed are now providing us with  intell ..we never had very good  intell in those countrys before .. we did establish that .

we couldnt kill them all .. they dont stand inan army or wear a uniform .. the govts claim they have nothing to do with these terrorists ..

they say 5% of the muslims are radicals .. 5% of 1.3 billion muslims is just over 50 million .. all  acattered amongest the population  serving as spies and police of their radical agendas ..

propaganda is used very well in their societys .. and  has spread to americas youthover the past 10 years .. its their weapon of choice ..they will destroy america with lies .. if they are not stopped with the truth ..

sure america used propaganda during the wars .. every country does that ..

it seemed as if the left took the job gor the radicals to expose all the us propaganda .. and substantiate the muslim radicals  propaganda in america .. during this war ..they still do it today ..  thats why i ask them for proof ...but i dont see any ,, but opinoins and theorys ...

yet they still argue .. they think this helps the trops to tel them that they killed innocent people .. how do ya think that effects  them when they return home . instead of being congradulated .. they are being told they murdered innocent people .. people are killing themselves  .. who are these people who hide behind their screen names  .. like they were on every mission in every part of iraq .. lots of hear say gets mixed up in the  exchanging of storys ..all im asking for form some of these people is for some proof  that george bush just made this up ..

our system  is set up so one guy cant do what ever he wants ,, thats why congress is involved before we go to wars ..so some nut doesnt get in there and order a nuclear fall out ..

for bush to just make something up and order a war  by himself is impossible

you can fire tomahawk missles into a country and decide thats not an act of war .. pleenty were fired on afganistan .. and into iraq .. those  exchanges in iraq ended the cease fire agreement . it was violated..

was a new cease fire agreed upon after desert fox in 1998 . or were we at war with iraq the day bush walked into office ..

was a cease fire agreement reached after clinton fires 90 cruise missles into afganistan.. or were we at war  when bush took office ..

or is fireing 90 cruise misslles into a country not an act of war ..the afganistan govt did not approve of the us  getting rid of those training camps in afganistan ..they were  the taliban and alkieda

• Upvote 1

the United States government has argued, wholly apart from Resolution 1441, that it has a right of pre-emptive self defense to protect itself from terrorism fomented by Iraq. For discussion of pre-emptive self-defense in the terrorism context, see the ASIL Insight, "Pre-emptive Action to Forestall Terrorism" (June 2002).

denny hastert  and  136 co sponcers  sponcered joint resolution 114 .. its a joint resolution to what joe liberman introduced to the senate bill  sj 46 >>>

S.J.RES.46 -- Authorization for the Use of Military Force Against Iraq (Introduced in Senate - IS)

SJ 46 IS

107th CONGRESS

2d Session

S. J. RES. 46

To authorize the use of United States Armed Forces against Iraq.

IN THE SENATE OF THE UNITED STATES

October 2, 2002

Mr. LIEBERMAN (for himself, Mr. WARNER, Mr. BAYH, Mr. MCCAIN, Mr. MCCONNELL, Mr. DOMENICI, Mr. HUTCHINSON, Ms. LANDRIEU, Mr. ALLARD, Mr. HELMS, and Mr. MILLER) introduced the following joint resolution; which was read the first time

bush didnt draft it .. this is what congress sent to bush  after they authenicated the intelligence reports on iraq as well as added their own intell .

so the house bill along with the senate bill became a joint resolution ..

you look at house resolution resolution 114   <<<< http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/PLAW-107publ243/html/PLAW-107publ243.htm    <<<<<>>>>and senate bill sj46  < <<<<<<<< http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/D?c107:1:./temp/~c107YiCroO  >>> they are the joint resolution from congress , they are the same .. .its not a joint resolution with 1441 ,,   bush did mention  resolution 1441 many times  to state to the world he is not in violation of any  un resolutions ... because in that resolution 1441 .. he has the full right  to do what he did ..

Finally, the United States government has argued, wholly apart from Resolution 1441, that it has a right of pre-emptive self defense to protect itself from terrorism fomented by Iraq. For discussion of pre-emptive self-defense in the terrorism context, see the ASIL Insight, "Pre-emptive Action to Forestall Terrorism" (June 2002).  http://www.asil.org/insigh92.cfm#_edn2

Legislation has the right to enact positive Law (The real Constitution per Article 1). If Bush had full right to do what he did there would not have been any inquiry (Even if it was a Dog and Pony show) "Extent of Authority" He stated 1441 because in his "opinion" he was not in violation of UN 1441. On 1 hand Bush said i'm in line with UN 1441, then on another hand, the US has argued wholly apart from 1441 lol, Com'on man. The UN says it didn't sanction the WAR either (wink wink), well if you didn't sanction it, isn't it their job to stop it ?. "Maintain Peace " ?. They supposedly are the "Peace Keepers" of the world !. I bet they'll be there to get their share though. With Respect  :) I'm glad some folks on here realize/ are starting to realizing that this isn't about left wing, right wing thing that keeps us divided too.

its like the radical muslims are winning .with their propaganda . they are turning our nations youth against america and they love the muslims ..

the united states doesnt need anyones approval to defend its country including the un.. and the un does not order the united states around or make its laws we are a soveriegn nation..

Edited by dontlop

the un has rules of engagement .. but self defense  the rule is .. you have a right to self defense

if a country strats a war with another country  for no reason .. the un can impose resolutions against that country .. like sanctions   . they can vote amongest its members to stop that agreesion .. with the use of force if necessary ..

the part the united states was argueing wholly apart from the un resolutin 1441  is .. that the united states felt threatoned .. and the reasons were given .... but they also were in favor of 1441 .. which was  to enforce all the resolutions that iraq thumbed his nose at ..

thats what 1441 was .. the  use of force on iraq  for not resolving the other resolutions ... 1441 was nothing but the right to use force.

Big Sigh... this is so tiring.

Once your eyes have opened to the sad truth of what we have been so complicit in going along with, there is no turning back.

We all have a responsibility to recognize the reality of what we, The United States, have been doing for the past 50 years or so.

If not for the sake of other citizens of this planet, then at least we should be motivated for the well being of our children and grandchildren.

Obviously our government has not given much consideration about their importance to us.

Hames You Got It! This is NOT a Lefty/Righty thing, it's about us all coming together and exposing the truth for what it is and saying enough!

The war on terrorism is a huge fearfilled lie... it's all about dirty stinking oil.

I just can't understand how one can feel this way, seriously, it is a dog eat dog world, always has been, always will be.  Only the strong survive.  How can

you just run down our country, when you wouldn't be here today enjoying this freedom, if it wasn't for all the many brave people who have fought to keep it that way.   

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sorry, I'm only 50. I was in Beruit in 82, and Iraq War I in 91. I got selected for officer training in late 82, otherwise, I would have probably been in the Marine Barracks in Oct 83. Lost 7 friends in that. Yeah, I've had my belly full. People who think its great, wonderful and "serving" their country in combat need to hear the speech from Smedley Butler (great AMERICAN Marine) who said "War is a Racket", anyone who wants to get revenge from some act should SUIT UP THEMSELVES. You want your pound of flesh? Go get it yourself. You want to serve your country? Make something productive, hire someone, TEACH someone and leave everyone alone.

Oh, for those who think if we didnt get involved in WW II we'd be speaking German or Japanese, just remember-THE RUSSIANS beat the Krauts, not the Americans. 90% of all Nazi's killed were on the eastern front and WW II was the LAST TIME American has been attacked by a foreign power. You want to go after some "terrorist" group, then you use law-enforcement, not an illegal invasion of another country. You want people to stop hating us? Stop sticking our nose in THEIR business. Stop being policeman of the world. You feel safer now then you did pre-2001? Do you really feel safer? I dont. I travel the world and I always am apologizing for the actions of the US. Everyone thinks all Americans LOVE war. Its real sad. As a stated in another post: "We can... We MUST do better than this..." (Ted Seuss Giesel-Dr. Suess)

You love war so much? So fight and see what  its really about.

Thanks for your nice post "ladyGrace"

He convinced me.

Spoken like a TRUE WW2 vet. These people have no idea what war will 

bring. But I'm afraid they will soon find out. 

• Upvote 2

Legislation has the right to enact positive Law (The real Constitution per Article 1). If Bush had full right to do what he did there would not have been any inquiry (Even if it was a Dog and Pony show) "Extent of Authority" He stated 1441 because in his "opinion" he was not in violation of UN 1441. On 1 hand Bush said i'm in line with UN 1441, then on another hand, the US has argued wholly apart from 1441 lol, Com'on man. The UN says it didn't sanction the WAR either (wink wink), well if you didn't sanction it, isn't it their job to stop it ?. "Maintain Peace " ?. They supposedly are the "Peace Keepers" of the world !. I bet they'll be there to get their share though. With Respect  :) I'm glad some folks on here realize/ are starting to realizing that this isn't about left wing, right wing thing that keeps us divided too.

Joe maybe I am wrong...

but I have been under the impression that the US is the one who holds the UN together because we the ones who financially support it.

So if that is true we hold authority over them not the other way around. That means we can do what ever the heck we want with no worries about them.

The UN is totally inaffective in accomplishing their original purpose of being the worlds "Peace Keepers".  JMHO

Sorry, I'm only 50. I was in Beruit in 82, and Iraq War I in 91. I got selected for officer training in late 82, otherwise, I would have probably been in the Marine Barracks in Oct 83. Lost 7 friends in that. Yeah, I've had my belly full. People who think its great, wonderful and "serving" their country in combat need to hear the speech from Smedley Butler (great AMERICAN Marine) who said "War is a Racket", anyone who wants to get revenge from some act should SUIT UP THEMSELVES. You want your pound of flesh? Go get it yourself. You want to serve your country? Make something productive, hire someone, TEACH someone and leave everyone alone.

Oh, for those who think if we didnt get involved in WW II we'd be speaking German or Japanese, just remember-THE RUSSIANS beat the Krauts, not the Americans. 90% of all Nazi's killed were on the eastern front and WW II was the LAST TIME American has been attacked by a foreign power. You want to go after some "terrorist" group, then you use law-enforcement, not an illegal invasion of another country. You want people to stop hating us? Stop sticking our nose in THEIR business. Stop being policeman of the world. You feel safer now then you did pre-2001? Do you really feel safer? I dont. I travel the world and I always am apologizing for the actions of the US. Everyone thinks all Americans LOVE war. Its real sad. As a stated in another post: "We can... We MUST do better than this..." (Ted Seuss Giesel-Dr. Suess)

You love war so much? So fight and see what  its really about.

Thanks for your nice post "ladyGrace"

Good Post Thaiexpat. Thank You.

"We can... We MUST do better than this..."

i dont know anyone who likes wars ...

i dont like people saying things about george bush lying  to get us into war . unless they have proof.. if they have proof ... he woulnt be sitting at home

"Saddam Hussein was not involved in 911." 

-George W. Bush 

This is a quote - Google it LOP - and stop watching FOX.

Lady Grace ---- You're missing one important point.

This liberal is on your side. Do you think because I voted for Obama means I like a police state?

That's a bit naive, wouldn't you say?

Drones are very bad for everyone. Someday Chinese drones will fly over California shooting up SUV's. Or tiny drones that look like bugs spreading viruses. Not a good thing.

OBVIOUSLY.

We libs and your righties need to get together and fight the ELITES that run BOTH parties.

Get over this left and right thingy....LOL .

THEY WANT US FIGHTING!  That way we don't go after them...

You can see this, right?

DAMMMM 

I am almost scared shiteless at how much I agree with what you just said. 

I love it.  :backflip:  :bravo:  The gov has been working so hard trying to divide and 

conquer us, and now it even looks as if they are attempting to force Americans 

into attacking the gov. I myself don't see color, whether it is black or white, or 

red verses blue issue. Like Mr King said, it is the content of someones character

that is the issue. And with what you just said I am greatly shocked as you have just

proven my assessment of  your character is wrong. That very seldom happens for me. 

Please Forgive me.  :tiphat:

• Upvote 1

Thank you Dontlop for your response. Now to answer your question, Bush went in on Joint Resolution 114, that Resolution is directly tied to UN Resolution 1441, UN Security Council Article 25 in action, I know what your saying DonLop, Trust me, I do, here's the the thing, The reason he (or any President for that matter since 1945 and even before that, I can cite if you like/ wanna know) doesn't need congressional approval for that matter (1) The President RULES by Executive Order (UN-Constitutional), (2)The Congress sits by Resolution (UN-Constitutional) NOT by Positive Law ( Article 1 The real Constitution states that Legislature can enact Positive Law) Resolutions and Positive Law are 2 different things, just like Legal and Law. (3) Checks and Balance NOT used unless the President is concerned with a potential revolution based on the outcry of the citizens (remember this word CITZENS as i'll touch on that later in the post). (4)Under a Democracy (Legal) the Power structure is Vertical (UN-Constitutional)  (1) President (2) Legislature (Congress AND Senate voices Public Opinion) (3) Judicial (Article 1 courts) Most Courts in the country are Article 1 n 2 Courts (4) Judicial Article 3 court (virtually Non-Existent except when it benefits the Elite, How convenient).... Under a Republic (Law) The Power Structure is Horizontal, Checks and Balance,,,, legislature Article 1, (Senate voices States Rights, Congress voices the Peoples Rights),,,, Executive Article 2,,, and Judicial Article 3 courts..........You see from a legal POV based on Democracy you are correct, BUT from the Republic POV based on LAW you are wrong, so it's a matter of what you choose, a Democracy which leads to Communism-(Karl Marx) or A Republic where the people are the GOVT........Definition of Govt DEMOCRACY is that form of Govt in which the sovereign power resides in and is exercised by the WHOLE BODY OF FREE CITIZENS directly or indirectly through a system of representatives. (Blacks Law Dictionary, 6th edition page 432)........,The Definition of a REPUBLICAN GOVT is one in which the powers of sovereignty are vested in the PEOPLE, and are EXERCISED BY THE PEOPLE, EITHER DIRECTLY OR THROUGH REPRESENTATIVES CHOSEN BY THE PEOPLE, to whom powers are specifically delegated. (Blacks Law Dictionary, 6th Edition Page 695). The reason I used caps when defining BOTH forms of GOVT is that I wanted you/ all who read this post to notice the trick/word play that is being used on us ?.... I think i'll stop here for now and take a break-fast and come back to post more As always With Respect :)   . 

If you've read my post above, i'll continue. Did you guys notice the word play being used by these guys ?. CITIZENS are part of a DEMOCRACY, PEOPLE/Sovereigns are part of the REPUBLIC. They have tricked us into being "We the Citizens" (U.C.C.- Legal) when we are " We the Sovereign People" (The Real Constitution- Law). When you hear people say we're not a party to the Constitution (The Real One), as CITIZENS we're not, we are under jurisdiction of the Corporate Constitution (U.C.C. Legal). As people we're sovereigns, as citizens we're not..Sovereign People are free, Citizens are not. . . . Think about this, Yah chosen "Citizens" or Yah chosen "people" ?. Yah people are Sovereign and are free, Citizens of Yah or Citizens of Rome ?. Citizens are not free...... The word play used by these folks is something else, and speaking of church, How many know about SECTION 501 ©(3) under Title 26 of the IRS code ?. These Churches also  display the GOLD Fringe Flag meaning their "faith" is in the GOVT NOT YAH, and that they exist by permission of this GOVT and not by YAH alone !  :huh: They signed away their Birth Right for a so-called benefit TAX - EXEMPT CORPORATION.....Come out from her !.   Gotta get my son from the bus be right back...With respect  :)

• Upvote 2

If you've read my post above, i'll continue. Did you guys notice the word play being used by these guys ?. CITIZENS are part of a DEMOCRACY, PEOPLE/Sovereigns are part of the REPUBLIC. They have tricked us into being "We the Citizens" (U.C.C.- Legal) when we are " We the Sovereign People" (The Real Constitution- Law). When you hear people say we're not a party to the Constitution (The Real One), as CITIZENS we're not, we are under jurisdiction of the Corporate Constitution (U.C.C. Legal). As people we're sovereigns, as citizens we're not..Sovereign People are free, Citizens are not. . . . Think about this, Yah chosen "Citizens" or Yah chosen "people" ?. Yah people are Sovereign and are free, Citizens of Yah or Citizens of Rome ?. Citizens are not free...... The word play used by these folks is something else, and speaking of church, How many know about SECTION 501 ©(3) under Title 26 of the IRS code ?. These Churches also  display the GOLD Fringe Flag meaning their "faith" is in the GOVT NOT YAH, and that they exist by permission of this GOVT and not by YAH alone !  :huh: They signed away their Birth Right for a so-called benefit TAX - EXEMPT CORPORATION.....Come out from her !.   Gotta get my son from the bus be right back...With respect  :)

I tried so hard to explain this to my church but was considered as anti American for 

doing so. Caught allot of heat for it. My preacher is a good God fearing man but 

some people just don't, or wont, see this.

Joe maybe I am wrong...

but I have been under the impression that the US is the one who holds the UN together because we the ones who financially support it.

So if that is true we hold authority over them not the other way around. That means we can do what ever the heck we want with no worries about them.

The UN is totally inaffective in accomplishing their original purpose of being the worlds "Peace Keepers".  JMHO

Good Post Thaiexpat. Thank You.

"We can... We MUST do better than this..."

The UN Super Powers (USA, USSR, CHINA, FRANCE, UK) have been doing this musical chairs of your turn to go start a conflict while we sit here and pacify the masses with the Dog and Pony show, I mean take O for instance, he knows N.Korea sitting over their performing "test" I don't see him BOMBING their a.s.s,  it's sick joke and we here, and people round the world are the big B.U.T.T. of their sick joke. Think about this MA123, if they have us divided here in our Country,  you don't think they've divided people in theirs (Country) ?. Don't you find it interesting that some folks have stated that "all wars are bankers wars" ? With that in mind (What i say next is not intended to offend anyone here ) If GOVT must go to the Bank to borrow money to finance their armies and the Rothschild owned the Central Banks in  Europe including Germany, Who financed Hitler ?.and the other Axis powers ? Who financed the Allies ?. Time is running out and the assault of the NWO is almost here.... Again with respect... :)

Edited by joekooltrips
  • Upvote 1

I tried so hard to explain this to my church but was considered as anti American for 

doing so. Caught allot of heat for it. My preacher is a good God fearing man but 

some people just don't, or wont, see this.

Yahshu'a calls those churches the sin-against-YAH of their father, selling out to the IRS tax machine, Yahshu'a asked Simon, to whom do Kings and Rulers collect their taxes from, their own sons or others ?. Simon answered, others, Yahshu'a replied then the Sons are exempt.  Long time ago someone convinced others that we can use LEGAL rules to pervert the LAW, That someone, conquer of nations, fell from from Heaven..........Now he's here conquering Nations with his LEGAL rules perverting the LAW again and the LAW is coming :soon:  for him and those who follow the LEGAL talking someone, over the LAW will join him. Come out from her !. With Respect  :)

Yes I get what you are saying Joe... The banks have been financing both sides of the wars, that makes their "machine" run twice as efficient.

Thank You for your reply.

:tiphat: With respect  :)

• Upvote 1

The UN Super Powers (USA, USSR, CHINA, FRANCE, UK) have been doing this musical chairs of your turn to go start a conflict while we sit here and pacify the masses with the Dog and Pony show, I mean take O for instance, he knows N.Korea sitting over their performing "test" I don't see him BOMBING their a.s.s,  it's sick joke and we here, and people round the world are the big B.U.T.T. of their sick joke. Think about this MA123, if they have us divided here in our Country,  you don't think they've divided people in theirs (Country) ?. Don't you find it interesting that some folks have stated that "all wars are bankers wars" ? With that in mind (What i say next is not intended to offend anyone here ) If GOVT must go to the Bank to borrow money to finance their armies and the Rothschild owned the Central Banks in  Europe including Germany, Who financed Hitler ?.and the other Axis powers ? Who financed the Allies ?. Time is running out and the assault of the NWO is almost here.... Again with respect... :)

I guarantee LOP won't even accept the well known fact that Prescott Bush helped finance the Nazi's during WWII.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I guarantee LOP won't even accept the well known fact that Prescott Bush helped finance the Nazi's during WWII.

That's an easy one Hugh... seems he just doesn't want to know.

The truth isn't even hidden anymore, it's right out there in the plain light of day for everyone to see it.

About what the war was all about ???  Was protecting our security and our interests.  The terrorists were Arab Afganistans, trained under Osama Bin Laden, who was hiding from the Arab government, certainly not supported by it.   These terrorists were located in many places, including the US.  Good thing they

didn't have weapons of mass destruction yet!!!!, or these anti-american terrorists would have done a heck of a lot more damage on 9 /11.  I don't care what

kind of order Bush used, in my opinion we had to declare war on terrorism, where ever their location, they had to be stopped, and don't think they are not still out there.

our security and our "interests"

mmmmmmm.....what do you mean by interests?

Why do you think they attacked us? Because of our Corvettes and women in short skirts?

Or could it be that we controlled their countries for years to get their oil...

Get a grip and read your history

i see you still have nothing so you change the subject just like a typical anti american   liberal would do i expected no less from you or your minions ..

That's an easy one Hugh... seems he just doesn't want to know.

The truth isn't even hidden anymore, it's right out there in the plain light of day for everyone to see it.

you dont know the truth when its put right in front of you .. that is proven

our security and our "interests"

mmmmmmm.....what do you mean by interests?

Why do you think they attacked us? Because of our Corvettes and women in short skirts?

Or could it be that we controlled their countries for years to get their oil...

Get a grip and read your history

ya read your history and you would know why they attacked us .. quit spreading your ignorance its bad for america

I guess he is scouring the internet to prove Hugh wrong, i can't wait until his next post.

you have shown no one any thing besides the fact your are incapable of learniing

there i covered all four of you anti american    propagandists