Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delta - Iraqia TV: Turki Said The IQD Will Be Very Powerful !

DinarThug

please dont get too happy do we have confirmation ....can anyone confirm this.....i'm not taking anyone word for it anymore.........

Delta said it on the internet ................................ Bon-jour

Sometimes you just need to hope it is true.

• Upvote 4

When he said "very powerful" did he mean SUPER-POWERFUL?!?!?! I am hoping this thing comes with the power of the Hulk or Superman. Hope I can buy some super-power with an RV or, maybe, just a few super-model looking girls! Dunno, just saying.....

• Upvote 2

CNN. Now Broadcasting In Low-Def ! Scotty, We Need More Power !

3-2-2013 Intel Guru Delta OK FAMILY THERE WAS AN INTERVIEW THAT TOOK PLACE LAST NIGHT WITH THE GOV. OF THE CBI ON IRAQIA TV "ABDUL BASIT TURKI SAEED" AND HE WAS ASKED ABOUT THE IQD. HE SAID THAT THE IQD WILL BE VERY POWERFUL AND THAT IRAQI PEOPLE WILL HAVE THE POWER OF PURCHASE THAT THEY USED TO HAVE BEFORE. NO DATE OR RATE WAS GIVEN.

In other words.....nothing

• Upvote 2

Easy my friend, i cant beleve you just posted that 3+ have you been hitting that bong also? well hell dont be greedy give me a hit too LOL I hope your Right my Brother id be shitttt simple if it did. But all jokes aside something big is going to go down soon.

• Upvote 2

Hate to derail the kool aid railroad but without stability and a boat load of needed infrastructure nothing is going to happen. We are a good two to four years away from anything happening. If ever.

Oh, please don't pop my money balloon!!!7059180-balloon-mapped-with-a-100-dollar

• Upvote 5

Hate to derail the kool aid railroad but without stability and a boat load of needed infrastructure nothing is going to happen. We are a good two to four years away from anything happening. If ever.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: believe what you will 

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 3

3-2-2013 Intel Guru Delta OK FAMILY THERE WAS AN INTERVIEW THAT TOOK PLACE LAST NIGHT WITH THE GOV. OF THE CBI ON IRAQIA TV "ABDUL BASIT TURKI SAEED" AND HE WAS ASKED ABOUT THE IQD. HE SAID THAT THE IQD WILL BE VERY POWERFUL AND THAT IRAQI PEOPLE WILL HAVE THE POWER OF PURCHASE THAT THEY USED TO HAVE BEFORE. NO DATE OR RATE WAS GIVEN.

***///

Who did the interview...A Reuters reporter...?

What exactly WAS he asked "about the IQD"....? What was the question....?  [it really does matter, don't you think?!]

Just how powerful, compared to what...? please elaborate......

Same power as before WHAT exactly....? don't surmise sadaam hussein's rate, which was bogusly set by him.....

Of course no date nor rate were given..... natch.

we're calling "duh" on this post. <_< Until more reliable, prove-able, factual DETAILS are provided.

• Upvote 3