Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Workd Bank: Iraq to be donor nation this year

Planning Minister: Iraq will sign strategy with the World Bank fit in with the development plan

Minister of Planning and Development Cooperation Ali Shukri said Iraq and the World Bank will sign during a period of close partnership agreement between the two sides, noting that the agreement will oblige Iraq determine the price of oil was in the budget.

Said Shukri in a joint news conference with Maria Helen, represented by the World Bank, yesterday that there is a convergence between the two parties about what is planned to support several areas in Iraq, including the strategy to reduce poverty line and government projects and developing the potential of the provinces on the transfer of budgets ministries to it, in addition to cooperation with the World Bank to take advantage of its expertise in determining the price of oil and the size and quantity of its exports. 

Shukri said that: "Iraq this year and the coming years will be from donor countries after it was from countries that receive grants from some countries." Regarding Iraq's money abroad explained the Minister of Planning and Finance Minister Ali Shukri Agency: "Many of the lawsuits filed against Iraq, mostly from private sector companies, demanding sums, but Iraq ended many of them yet resolved in his favor."

He added: "Iraq has a strategy for his money protected by the U.S. President, after flying for protection which exist now in the Council of Ministers for discussion and can not be advertised."

For its part, the representative of the World Bank emphasized Maria Helen: "The strategy to be signed by the World Bank and the Iraqi government fit in with the development plan in Iraq. Bank has finished a number of plans to support national development, such as private sector development and construction of infrastructure and the development of Iraqi society."

http://www.burathanews.com/news_article_185582.html

And this article too--

Saturday, March 02, 2013 

Iraq and World Bank .. Iraq would be a donor to other countries during the current year

Baghdad, announced the Ministry of Planning and Development Cooperation, Saturday, that Iraq would be a donor to other countries during the current year 2013, while confirming that the World Bank would be for Iraq after this year Bank of knowledge provides technical advice and expertise. 

Said Planning Minister Ali Shukri in an interview for " Alsumaria News "," The Iraqi government was one of the largest donors to the world before 1990, but the circumstances experienced by Iraq after this period became receives aid and grants from others. "

Said Shukri that "Iraq and in collaboration with the World Bank and other international organizations, will be during this year 2013 and the coming years one donor countries through the provision of grants and aid to other countries, "noting that" the World Bank would be for Iraq after this year Bank of knowledge provides technical advice and expertise, training courses and development. " 

It is noteworthy that the World Bank is a specialized agencies United Nations in dealing with development, a group of five international organizations, countries responsible for financing for the purpose of development and reduce poverty, as well as to the promotion and protection of investment world, has started its activities to assist in the reconstruction of Europe after World War II.

http://www.alsumarianews.com/ar/3/56887/news-details-.html

• Upvote 6

I think this would bring them more than supporting nearby regimes could offer them. Everything is done for a reason.... This jump in status would be comparatively advantageous to whatever the current reasons are.

Did i hear RV in that, NO i did not. But heres the kicker. If you study your history what they are speaking of in the end statement about Europe, After World War two the UN Revalued Europe's currency to in richen all Governments abroad and helped rebuild there war torn country's. This is the ticket we are looking for. The only difference back in the day it was designed to make the governments wealthy, To day we have the INTERNET. Secret talks leak out , and you my friends were gifted by learning about this program that was designed to make the country's rich and bought into it, I'm sure they don't like civilians in on it, but the 2% that are will be well to do also depending on the amount of Dinar you hold. GO RV i love this one BRING IT ON BOYS.

• Upvote 6

Did i hear RV in that, NO i did not. But heres the kicker. If you study your history what they are speaking of in the end statement about Europe, After World War two the UN Revalued Europe's currency to in richen all Governments abroad and helped rebuild there war torn country's. This is the ticket we are looking for. The only difference back in the day it was designed to make the governments wealthy, To day we have the INTERNET. Secret talks leak out , and you my friends were gifted by learning about this program that was designed to make the country's rich and bought into it, I'm sure they don't like civilians in on it, but the 2% that are will be well to do also depending on the amount of Dinar you hold. GO RV i love this one BRING IT ON BOYS.

Biker, I like your 2% number but do we know for sure that is correct?  Anyone?

Yes and similarly, Iraq is going through a recontructive phaze much like Europe did after WW2 though it's neighboring countries are not war torn. Though this situation is a bit different, it does have similarities.

• Upvote 1

Osmosis I cant garenteen nothing, its what i have heard or learned, they figure only about 2 to 3% populis hold Dinar at this time. And i remember that was allest a yr ago.LOL could be more now thow that the big boys on wall street been buying in. Oh and when the World Bank gets involved its serious crap comming down.

Edited by Biker
  • Upvote 1

This is why I think (only my personal view) that the currency will be put back (RI) to what it was pre Sadam plus inflation. You are not going to prop up the banks in the EU(as mentioned in the past)and be a donor country. Sorry but a 10 cent or 1 to 1 rv isnt going ot cut it... I could be wrong but I just cant see it any other way... With the billions upon billions need to get the global economy on it's feet and wanting Iraq to be a global player 1000 to 1 wont cut it either.. that is my :twocents: worth anyway.....

• Upvote 3

Osmosis I cant garenteen nothing, its what i have heard or learned, they figure only about 2 to 3% populis hold Dinar at this time. And i remember that was allest a yr ago.LOL could be more now thow that the big boys on wall street been buying in. Oh and when the World Bank gets involved its serious crap comming down.

I would say it's less than 1% ..... just my :twocents:

think about it .... US population 315,000,000

1% = 3,150,000

2% = 6,300,000

3% = 9,550,000

I'd say the number of IQD holders in the US is a lot less than 3 million people ..... think about it if there were 5 to 6 million people in the US alone why are these boards not crashing with the amount of traffic they should be getting

then the average dinar holder has about 1million dinar so 5 million people multiplied by 1 million dinar equals 5 Trillion Dinar in the US alone ...... I dont think so ... what about Eurpoe  and the rest of the world.

If there truely is that much dinar outside Iraq , we will never see an RV

• Upvote 5

There was another theory that Iraq can't pay for the cost of the war without an RV.  As it turns out Iraq is already using part of their oil revenues to pay for reconstruction.  My guess is that something similar is going to happen with donations.  They can use part of their oil revenues to fund donations to build good relations with other countries.  This will help them to establish markets for their products as they build other sectors of their economy.  It's a good strategy, but I don't read RV into it. 

• Upvote 1

Great posts .. thank you Blue...! These articles are strong indications that we will see the RV fairly soon. Our dilemma is we want it now, and really don't know when it will happen - we just need to remain patient just a little bit longer (LOL)..!  :bravo:

• Upvote 1

well,well,well its very odd that a war torn country without a pot to piss in would be a donar nation. well the world bank seems to think iraq has enough money to DONATE to poor nations. i cant believe this article hasn't gotten more replies, this is a huge article.

this is the best article to date. it proves that iraq has been lying to everybody about there situation, well they have just been outed. i always believed in the rv, some of the crap that has been spewed about the rate is complete garbage, but the rate should be above the zero mark in the next few months though with this news.

to all the loppsters who have argued with me over the years that iraq was indeed telling the truth about there situation, i accept your apology.

this is not a prediction, becuse 90% of my predictions have been a major trainwreck, but actions speak louder than words. lets just hope that this article is for real.

• Upvote 5

well,well,well its very odd that a war torn country without a pot to piss in would be a donar nation. well the world bank seems to think iraq has enough money to DONATE to poor nations. i cant believe this article hasn't gotten more replies, this is a huge article.

this is the best article to date. it proves that iraq has been lying to everybody about there situation, well they have just been outed. i always believed in the rv, some of the crap that has been spewed about the rate is complete garbage, but the rate should be above the zero mark in the next few months though with this news.

to all the loppsters who have argued with me over the years that iraq was indeed telling the truth about there situation, i accept your apology.

this is not a prediction, becuse 90% of my predictions have been a major trainwreck, but actions speak louder than words. lets just hope that this article is for real.

Great to see you, Sonny. I agree with you, but we've seen "donor nation" articles before. Is there something different about this one that's got you so excited?

• Upvote 1