Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BREAKING: Iraqi Army Intervenes in Syria - Helps Assad to Retake Border Checkpoint. Artillery Fired into Syria!

BREAKING: Iraqi Army Intervenes in Syria - Helps Assad to Retake Border Checkpoint. Artillery Fired into Syria!

Al Arabiya reporting that Iraq's armed forces are shelling regions inside Syria

[link to twitter.com

Iraq's Maliki snipers & heavily armed troops arrive at Syrian border in Ya'robiya - SHOOTING ON FSA rebels

[link to twitter.com]

SCUD rocket from Syria landed in northern Iraq today. No casualties, but resulted in panic among residents in the area.

Reports that the Iraqi army assisted Syrian army in regaining control over the crossing between Syria and Iraq from FSA control.

BREAKING: Iraqi army helping Syrian government retake border checkpoint - reports

[link to rt.com

RT confirms Iraqi intervention in Syria as Maliki's forces attack opposition forces holding a border checkpoint.

Iraqi army helping Syrian government retake border checkpoint - reports

http://rt.com/news/syria-iraq-border-checkpoint-706/

so iraq being under chapter 7 is engaging in a war ?

what a pleasant suprise for the un .. why is it when a rocket lands inside israel . they arent supposed to respond ?

i dont see how they expect to get out from under chapter 7  if they get involved in anything but self defence .. and if they do .and they snubb the united states .. 130033 will not be extended in may .. and iraqi assets could be again frozen .

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

***///

Oh, brother....! 

Now we know why maliki went ahead & struck a deal over the budget with the Kurds....

Because the Kurds are supporting the Syrian Kurds in their fight for freedom.

So the maliki goes behind their backs and plunges the knife in whilst smiling and

shaking their hands over the budget deal...?!

These swine of the desert are priceless, aren't they....? <_<

Hear us now & believe us later..... this is going to go very, very badly.  :o 

• Upvote 2

Yes this realy sucks for us and an RV. The Usa is planning on helping the Syran rebals aginst Asad. Now Iraq is ingaged in helping Asad WTF. This mite be there way of not haveing to pay out on an RV. They got our money now lets break it off in there back sides .

• Upvote 2

Iraqi forces attack FSA positions inside Syria

For the first time, Iraqi forces opened fire on Syria shelling the positions of the Free Syrian Army (FSA) days after Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki warned that a victory of the Syrian opposition would spread chaos in the region.

Al Arabiya correspondent near the Syrian-Iraqi border reported that Iraqi snipers took up positions on buildings near the Rebiya crossing while others forces shelled the positions of the Free Syrian Army. 

The correspondent said that large reinforcements were being deployed by the Maliki government in Baghdad near the Syrian borders. 

On Wednesday, Maliki warned if victory by Syrian rebels will spark sectarian wars in his own country and in Lebanon and will create a new haven for al-Qaeda that would destabilize the region.

“Neither the opposition nor the regime can finish each other off,” he said. “If the opposition is victorious, there will be a civil war in Lebanon, divisions in Jordan and a sectarian war in Iraq,” Maliki said in an interview with the Associated Press.

[link to english.alarabiya.net

• Upvote 1

what a pleasant suprise for the un .. why is it when a rocket lands inside israel . they arent supposed to respond ?

i dont see how they expect to get out from under chapter 7  if they get involved in anything but self defence .. and if they do .and they snubb the united states .. 130033 will not be extended in may .. and iraqi assets could be again frozen .

SCUD rocket from Syria landed in northern Iraq today. No casualties, but resulted in panic among residents in the area.

Reports that the Iraqi army assisted Syrian army in regaining control over the crossing between Syria and Iraq from FSA control

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/142682-breaking-iraqi-army-intervenes-in-syria-helps-assad-to-retake-border-checkpoint-artillery-fired-into-syria/#ixzz2MKvsFsZo

I don't feel that this is more that what is stated. Imagine if Mexican rebels were in control of an 

American/Mexican border and then started firing missiles into El Paso.   Would not the American 

military respond with extreme prejudice? And since were not Israel do you really think the UN would 

object? Of course there are always political interest involved in all conflict and I could be wrong, on

the face value I'm just saying this is no big problem. Every nation has a rite to protect there borders.    

• Upvote 3

It doesn't surprise me anything maliki does. He's been the main reason their country hasn't gone forward out of chapt 7.

I don't know how to put this but from these Rumors --there is nothing said that Iraq is stoping the the people fleeing --they are not turning anyone away--the scuds shot and landing in Iraq [if true]has no teeth as far as a military objective-the sayrians can curt off the refreguees way before they get to the border--any border---if you think for a second there isn't multiple places into another country[counrties] if they want out ,you are living in a dream world--the next part is this , sorry I am putting the cap lock---- THAT JACKASS DICTATOR IN SYRIA  ENCOURGES ALL WHO DO NOT WANT HIS DICTORSHIP TO LEAVE , it is much easier to reform his power without having so much disent --don't have to kill them , just let them leave--of course just my opinion! 

Please how do I find the spell check  with the new revamp --cant't spell too well but ,do have a valid opinion-where did my abc's go!

This has been going off and on for some time.  Maliki has sent Iraqi troops over there and the kurds got ticked off telling him that the Iraqi army is for defending Iraq not helping Syria kill their people.   He's been warned and now I guess his final yahoo before they take him in for questioning.  I just wonder what is he really up to.  He's knows that he is busted for numerous crimes and I guess he figures whats one more.  They have not been able to stop him.  This surely is not good.  If he gets away with this it won't be good for anyone.  

• Upvote 1

Listen up people syria is not making war with the usa. the USA is doing just that. same thing they announce on cnn,abc and the major channels that assad is kiiling his people,women a children.what you need to do is check in on syria and see how they love that man... samething they did with kadafi in libya saying he killing his own people...now see what comming from libya side and you will understand.usa pay the demonstrators and there is only a certain demonstrator or demnostrators will be interview.

• Upvote 1

We should seriosly expect nothing less. Iraq as a nation that borders Syria MUST maintain a stable border situation with whichever side is sitting in power.

The rebels are just that rebels! Iraq can not deal with rebels. They must deal with whomever is in power. Iraq does not want all the immigrants from Syria coming into their country ~ thus they will support the current government. Simple

Syria is and always will be a unstable country. For untold decades, it was the training grounds for every terrorist group in the Middle East.

I think it is funny that now they they are responsible for killing each other vs killing other people in other countries - we are concerned? It was just in the news that America is giving 60 million dollars to the rebels. What do you think that money will be spent on - guns. We just threw away 60 million dollars! At a time when we are so far in debt that we can not see a way out. That is crazy!

Syria has NEVER been an ally to the United States of Ameica so why are we giving them aid? America still thinks they can buy people with money. LOL We will appear to be morally correct and care, when in fact, I think we should aid the established government to put an end to this uprising quickly - thus saving more lives in the end. If the rebels win, we will NOT have a ally in them either! Anyway you look at it we loss! We should have saved our money and sat back to see who wins.

Edited by gymrat76541
  • Upvote 1

5 FSA Fighters, al Nusra Front, killed by Iraqi shelling!

On Saturday afternoon the pan-Arab satellite channel also reported that five people were killed by Iraqi shells near a Syrian-Iraqi border crossing.

Meanwhile, an Al-Arabiya correspondent added that, “targets inside Syria had been shelled while Iraqi snipers took positions near the crossing.”

“Massive reinforcements have also been deployed… near the Syrian border.”

[link to now.mmedia.me]

We no longer have the financial means to be the Military Policeman of the Middle East.  Am not surprised Maliki has pulled such a stunt he wants his independence alright at the expense of the U.S.

I certainly hope not, and IMO, I don't think so. If anyone thinks all the U.S forces are out of Iraq, well, your probably right. A bunch of em are right next door....In Kuwait.