Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How much Dinar??????

Iownya83

Your Aproximate Dinar total  

109 members have voted

1. 1. what is your dinar (holdings) range?

• Under 1 million
    • over 1 million but under 5 million
    • 5 to 10 Million
    • 11 to 15 million
    • 16 to 20 million
    • 21 to 25 million
    • 25 + million

****////

We keep jumping back here after reading the disappointing news elswhere and are never disappointed! :lol: 

Ya'll 'r a real mess up in here....!   :lmao:

IOWN... your post is a perfect example for anti-abortion.....To think you almost aborted this mission!  :D

meanwhile somewhere in Texas churchill-stripper-pole-comic.gif

Sarge's crew get ready it is Friday night!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Just for the record if the IRS is watching this site. I am only here for the entertainment. :confused2:

Great, tell them to bust loose on a rate so we can cash in. There cut is factored in. Nothing to hide. Attention IRS!!!!, If you monitor this site, Please do the right thing. I would love nothing more that to pay your cut. Do it soon before the rate go up! 

Yawn.Go ahead  Neg me .>>>  Right down there.. can't you see it? :eyebrows:  But in all seriousness,I am with the others on this that it is probably not a good idea to put that info out there , even though I do understand the curiosity.Keep the fun rolling as we do need a weekend distraction . :rocking-chair:

I am sure you was well intended when you put this topic out there. All I can say is that I have more than 10 Dinar but less than 10 million. Never a good Idea to put all your finnacial worth on the Internet.

Good luck to everyone that has a few and hope that happy days will be here again.

• Upvote 2

I am sure you was well intended when you put this topic out there. All I can say is that I have more than 10 Dinar but less than 10 million. Never a good Idea to put all your finnacial worth on the Internet.

Good luck to everyone that has a few and hope that happy days will be here again.

***///

That realisation was made as soon as he posted it, SEA, but we couldn't resist turning it into a fun and entertaining way of blowing off some steam around here.

It was a hectic and fragmented week of news, both Nationally and re: Iraq. :unsure:  :wacko:

We just needed to have some fun!  :D

So, we'll make these days happy here whilst we got 'em -- until our "other" blessing shows up! :soon:

***///

SEABEE.... now you say something amusing about your dinar.... :lol: Try it... feels good! :D

don't make us have to tickle you with an Eagle Feather...! :eyebrows:

...because we all answered truthfully...right?????

Factual or dreamical it is all in good fun. I wasn't after facts just thought it would be cool to see the range. It looks like the majority winner is in the 5 to 10m range which in my mind is where I would of guessed most would be after 9+ years of opportunity to invest.

pole+comic.gif

• 3 weeks later...

I have twice as much dong then dinar.....i think the dong will pop first, due to China influence, but which ever pops first, i hope we got time to do a double dip, not that we need it, but it sure would be fun lol

screw the IRS

Not that iam from the USA, so the IRS doesnt apply to me, but then again, no TAX does......as far as i know....a RV does NOT incur tax.....HOWEVER  i will hold back around 50% just incase....but i wont pay any tax untill i pay for the best tax adviser money can buy...i strongly recomend everyone does the same...and dont give up without a fight.

• Upvote 1