Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Halifax bank real rumour update from facebook

dinarbeleiver

LOL.....

Well at least they were creative in coming up with this story....

Hi keepmwlknfny I really respect you as a member on here I even used think the way you do about this investment i.e it will lop. The past week my opinion has reversed. I admit that I have even posted on sam I am site and was about to sell most of my holdings and I was angry about what happened to Dinarck. This is not made up and is not a concocted story. I challenge you to email me I will send you my details and my photo and I will add you to my facebook and you will then have access to my Iraqi dinar group. You will then see that this is not BS. I then expect you to then let everybody know on here. I am gonna put my email back on my profile because you have just insulted two of my friends who I have worked with for years and I will defend their honour. If you do post on that group I expect you will get eaten alive but I am issuing a direct challenge to you. Put your money where your mouth is

Just to add I have reversed my opinion on the Iraqi dinar I believe it will RV and it may do overnight

I just wish I wasn't taken in by the people at Sam I am site

After this weeks revelations

Can someone bring this post to keepemwalknfunny attention please

Also I am gonna Join the VIP site here this week as well because of the events that have happened this week

Come on keepem im waiting

• Upvote 3

Any more questions? 

Nope. Just A Challenge. :o

Betty Was Only Helping To Verify Information That Was Bravely Brought Forward By DinarBeliever ! B)

They Have Given The Name Of The Bank (Halifax) !

U Could Easily Confirm Or Invalidate What They Have Stated ! ;)

Btw, I'm Looking Forward To The Other Research That Ur Working On ! :cigar:

For The Record - Clownie, Along With Several Other Members Of This Board -

Have Taken The Time To Converse With Nurse Betty Outside Of DV And She Is The Real Deal ! :wub:

B)B)

• Upvote 4

To dinarthug it does not take a genius to realise that BETTYBOOP is the real deal that's why I am surprised at keepems comment and why I want to challenge him to prove myself right

I want keepem to post on here and state he accepts the challenge

Heck, I'm not keep, but can I be in your group?

• Upvote 2

Email me give me a day or two as I am working and I will give you my details and you will be added. The same goes for supporters of my post. The group is only small nothing special but mainly consists of nurses

Heck, I'm not keep, but can I be in your group?

Im gonna have to log off as I am working in an hour but please someone bring this to the attention of keepenwalknfny

• Upvote 1

First off, once again, this was posted in the "Rumors" section.  It wan't posted as a "fact".  Although, I have no reason to doubt that what was posted by either party is untrue.  As a matter of fact, I believe that it is true.  Let's not all get wound up and think that this means an RV is immenent.  That seems to be what happens sometimes in the "Rumors" section.  Folks have all become so pre-disposed that anything posted in the Rumors section means something is about to break in the next day, or, the favorite days of the Gurus, Tuesday-Thursday. 

These are 2 folks who both simply had the same question asked of both of them.  For what reason?  Who knows?  But they came and shared their experiences.  They didn't profess knowlege of a date or rate.  They didn't make predictions.  They merely told us all of a question that was asked of them by lenders that seemed unusual.  Let's try to keep some perspective on this and lay off of the personal attacks and speculation.

I, for one, appreciate the posters who are willig to share something that they don't know what it means, but like all of us are trying to stay involved in this investment.  I thank them.

• Upvote 4

I want keepem to post on here and state he accepts the challenge

Well Don't Hold Ur Breath Because He's A Cocky Little Bastard ! :o

None The Less He's Still A Part Of Our Dysfunctional DV Family Here !

Truth Be Told I Was Way Worse Than Him At That Age And Not Nearly As Smart !

:D:D:D

• Upvote 2

I very much regret my comments at Sam I am site and I was taken in by them I am confessing now and I apologise to Adam Montana. I also apologise to bumper and plummet. I want these mods to issue the challenge to keepem and if he does not respond here I will make a new thread later today to issue him that challenge

• Upvote 1

Nope. Just A Challenge. :o

Betty Was Only Helping To Verify Information That Was Bravely Brought Forward By DinarBeliever ! B)

For The Record - Clownie, Along With Several Other Members Of This Board -

Have Taken The Time To Converse With Nurse Betty Outside Of DV And She Is The Real Deal ! :wub:

B) B)

Here here clownie.... I'll back you up. I've spoken to her a number of times (especially during her recovery phase after the brutal attack and hostage situation.) She has had a very hard time of since then with consequential illness flare ups.....so uncaled for.

I can assure you she has a super Scottish brogue and is supported by her wonderful family who are also colourful characters. 

Lizzy is a straight shooter but also a wonderfully warm person who extends unconditional love and support to those she works with and for. 

I only hope we get to meet F2F real soon....once it RV's.

Keep 'em honest BettyBoop.....we love you (but not half as much as Donald!!)

• Upvote 3

Have been busy the last few days and just catching up on some reading. I must say this rumor has more teeth then any I have heard to this date. And for the record I am on dinarbeleiver and BETTYBOOP's side and thank all those who have had their back through this thread  

• Upvote 2

they would only return a few weeks later with a new username\account .

Betty,

They have the ability to block their IP addresses too. Forcing them to find another place to post from. One by one, take them down till they're out of options.... ## insert evil laugh ##

I very much regret my comments at Sam I am site and I was taken in by them I am confessing now and I apologise to Adam Montana. I also apologise to bumper and plummet. I want these mods to issue the challenge to keepem and if he does not respond here I will make a new thread later today to issue him that challenge

That site is toxic stay away all they do is bash members and cry when they get banned i find it amusing myself.

• Upvote 1

I did not make this rumour up it is not a rumour it is fact but its hard for me to prove as I can't post physical people on here. I did not make the post to generate sales of iraqi dinar or was paid by anyone including mr Adam Montana to make the post. After I realised the enormity of the facts I have posted I will be buying more dinar and I will be joining VIP at some point this week as long as I can get a discount code link. That's my statement on this rumour. Keepem I want to see that you are not a coward and you will accept my challenge

• Upvote 2

Thx FlyHi For Chiming In ! ;)

Our Fellow Members Need To Know That We Are Talking About A Real Person Here And Not Just An Avatar !

What That Young Lady Had To Endure Is Absolutely Heart Wrenching ! :(

If Folks Want To Politely Vet Out The Story Then Do So Constructively ! ;)

BUT DO NOT ATTACK MY FRIEND BETTY ! <_<

Don't Make Me Get Thugly ! :unsure: I Promise U That It Isn't Pretty ! :o

:D:D:D

• Upvote 3

Betty,

They have the ability to block their IP addresses too. Forcing them to find another place to post from. One by one, take them down till they're out of options.... ## insert evil laugh ##

actually its become very hard to block ips because one can mask their ip or simply create another.

Our Fellow Members Need To Know That We Are Talking About A Real Person Here And Not Just An Avatar !

:D :D :D

Clown.gif

• Upvote 3

That site is toxic stay away all they do is bash members and cry when they get banned i find it amusing myself.

Thanks easy rider I have realised they are arseholes they especially don't have nice thing to say about you either. Your a good man easy rider can you please add me as a friend I am sure that will piss them off lol

• Upvote 2

Thanks easy rider I have realised they are arseholes they especially don't have nice thing to say about you either. Your a good man easy rider can you please add me as a friend I am sure that will piss them off lol

haha yea i am not liked but none the less i have remained the same for years about this investment :) sure. 

• Upvote 3

:D :D :D

I agree as Thugs getting Thugly can scare the pants off of most.

scary-real-clowns-i11.jpg

Have a good day at work dinarbeleiver.

I like easys post over mine. I never learned how to post clips.

• Upvote 2

This is absolutely crazy, somebody please stop the bs. Those that would 

attack someone as sweet as Betty need to be seriously reprimanded. 

Bumper, I dam near got banned for allot less than this. I mean this is the

rumors section. Geeeesssseee give me a break already.  

• Upvote 1

Have to wonder why more indepth questions were not asked of the banker in Scotland and the branch manager, etc, etc about why the bank thinks the dinar will be worth more soon.  Just sayin. 

Edited by Rockymtnhi
  • Upvote 1

BJ I'm with you and many others on this, some people have a lot of nerve coming in here and being rude to our much loved and well respected members.

Especially Our Betty!!!

News flash - I did think about what you wrote, and a few minutes spent looking at Betty's past history would have shown you that your question was unfounded - PLUS - I do know Betty - which is why I said what I said - You can hide behind being the devil's advocate all you want - but your post was like a slap in the face to Betty.

:D:lmao::shakehead::wave:

Have to wonder why more indepth questions were not asked of the banker in Scotland and the branch manager, etc, etc about why the bank thinks the dinar will be worth more soon.  Just sayin. 

I wanted to know all the info Bettyboop was able to glean from that bank rep too- about what exactly was told to that rep in meetings etc.  Bettyboop is feelin too beatup.  But Im hopin another Dinar gambler over there in the Motherland could make inquiry at the bank for us and round up any scoop possible from the managers etc!

• Upvote 1